LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2018 4:19 pm  #461

Re: Lanie Stevens' books

Hello everyone, 
I have been seeing a guy for almost now one and a half year. Our relationship has lots sexual fire and passion. We often talk very dirty to each other, even when also we are away, we happen to have long distance sex. However, he has never committed to me or spoke about exclusivity or anything of that sort which really frustrates me. So I started using PW mediation on him to create some emotional intimacy in the relationship. Right after I have started using it, he has not contacted me. He is coming online but obviously is ignoring me now. What went wrong? This is freaking me out. Please help!   

3/02/2018 4:38 pm  #462

Girls,
I am wondering if we can use two meditations at the same time. like doing the reverse seduction followed by the PW? Has anyone ever done that?  

8/15/2018 11:40 am  #463

I still can't fully grasp on PW. Somebody care to help? 

8/16/2018 1:49 pm  #464

madone87 wrote:

What exactly do you need help with?

8/22/2018 12:44 am  #465

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

madone87 wrote:

What exactly do you need help with?

Well, how to exactly applying the PW technique correctly. I mean I simply visualize he's in front of me and said everything that I wanted to hear. Is that so? Most of the people say their sps are saying exactly what they'd imagined. I wonder how is that happening.

8/22/2018 2:18 pm  #466

madone87 wrote:

Well, how to exactly applying the PW technique correctly. I mean I simply visualize he's in front of me and said everything that I wanted to hear. Is that so? Most of the people say their sps are saying exactly what they'd imagined. I wonder how is that happening.

The instructions in the book are very simple and very clear. Just follow them as they were laid out. You will start to experience what others are talking about. all the best to you.

9/22/2018 5:59 pm  #467

bump

Last edited by Lillian30 (10/18/2018 9:32 pm)

12/17/2018 2:57 am  #468

Thank you very much! <3

1/15/2020 2:24 pm  #469

Pussy power of Pussy whip..which one do you prefer?
I am asking this as i live in Netherlands and I dont have creditcard etc..so if I order a book it will cost me 25 euro in total.
Burn with desire I already have

6/10/2020 3:47 am  #470

I did it it work the first time.he call and tect me.but now nothing ,what im i doing wrong.help please.thats not my real name.thank you.

Board footera