LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2018 12:39 pm  #311

Re: A LOVE SPELL that really works!

BelleFleur wrote:

Piper wrote:

BelleFleur wrote:

I have the PW book and meditation.  The PW meditation always induces me into a sleep/trance state so I know it's very powerful.

I have been looking at this book but I'm not comfortable with the spell portion.  Can I just do the other portions of the meditation without doing the love spell or is everything kind of working together like a package?

The spell part is really no different than anything else you're doing, except you're using a candle and it had the word "spell" attached to it, which make some people think they are doing something evil. It's just energy just like everything else.

Well, I don't think it's "evil" but when I think of spells I think "witchcraft."

It's just a limiting belief that you have, but you have to do what makes you comfy. If you light a candle and meditate, it's the same thing as meditating and "hearing" him say what you want - it's literally ALL the same thing, just one is using a candle to help disperse energy. 

5/16/2018 7:35 pm  #312

Thank you for your responses.  I did purchase the meditation bundle and I enjoyed them and didn't feel funny.  I will get the ebook as well.

7/14/2018 8:57 pm  #313

I've purchased a few of Lanie's meditations over the past couple months.   Love Spell is my favorite.  (To clarify, I'm doing it on it's own as a mediation--not casting the spell.) It's short but powerful.  I literally light up when I see my person walk towards me and I feel so much love in my heart.  I know it's reaching him, someway/somehow.  Thank you Lanie.

Last edited by BelleFleur (7/14/2018 8:58 pm)

8/27/2018 11:34 am  #314

BelleFleur wrote:

I've purchased a few of Lanie's meditations over the past couple months.   Love Spell is my favorite.  (To clarify, I'm doing it on it's own as a mediation--not casting the spell.) It's short but powerful.  I literally light up when I see my person walk towards me and I feel so much love in my heart.  I know it's reaching him, someway/somehow.  Thank you Lanie.

Please elaborate on using LS as meditation..

1/08/2019 11:04 pm  #315

Hi!

Sorry guys i know this question has been asked before, but no matter how i read it i cant seem to understand the schedule of LS.. so please help to enlighten me once again..

i've done my first week of LS..
i did it on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday..
so.. when do i start again? a week after Friday, or a week after Monday?

Thankyou in advance
sorry for newbie question and thankyou once again! <3

1/17/2019 7:36 am  #316

Will this book come back on Amazon Kindle?

2/03/2019 3:18 pm  #317

This may have been asked before, but do you ever repeat the love spell? And if so, when would you after the first time you completed the love spell? Thanks in advance!

5/19/2019 11:12 am  #318

All the information about the love spell is in the book.  Just refer to it as your guide.  :-)

5/05/2020 7:35 am  #319

I cannot find this book in Holland.
Can somebody help me?

10/23/2020 4:18 am  #320

On which page is the love spell written?
I see lots of exercises and true stories but I cannot find the love spell
I bought all books of Lanie

Board footera