LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2019 9:59 am  #161

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Lanie Stevens wrote:

queenstarfish71360 wrote:

ok so my POI is someone I have been friends with of a long time! Do I have to disconnect from him??

No, continue doing what you've been doing and still use the technique if you want him to be more than just a friend. 

Ok thanks!!

Have read your books Pissy Whip, Pussy Power, Burn with desire, Mainfesting love and Break up to make up.  Love them all! Thanks for all your awsome wisdom!! 

9/26/2019 11:45 am  #162

Lanie Stevens wrote:

ok so my POI is someone I have been friends with of a long time! Do I have to disconnect from him??

No, continue doing what you've been doing and still use the technique if you want him to be more than just a friend. 

Ok thanks!!

Have read your books Pissy Whip, Pussy Power, Burn with desire, Mainfesting love and Break up to make up.  Love them all! Thanks for all your awsome wisdom!! 

You're welcome!  I'm SO happy you enjoyed the books and used the techniques.  ALL men will start coming back around and you'll have plenty of attention from new men, too.  Enjoy!  ;-)

9/27/2019 8:41 am  #163

So should we cut cords when there is a 3rd party???

9/27/2019 10:54 am  #164

Cut the cords for ANYONE you feel is draining your energy field.  Whether you are connecting to them through thought OR you feel their presence and influence around you.  That could include family, friends, exes, bosses, children......

9/27/2019 11:31 am  #165

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Cut the cords for ANYONE you feel is draining your energy field.  Whether you are connecting to them through thought OR you feel their presence and influence around you.  That could include family, friends, exes, bosses, children......

Got it! thanks

9/29/2019 8:41 pm  #166

Italian Soul wrote:

Hi Lanie,this is my first message..
Just so you know I'm an man (from Italy)...I met this woman during a little holiday in Poland at the end of last year, immediately after a horrible break up with another woman (the holiday was meant to recover). She was soon very attracted to me not only sexually, but as I was in a bad shape emotionally I made a mess and, long story short,after a very shot relationship, she doesn't want to cope with me anymore..
my question is: as we communicated in English should I make mental suggestions in English or in Polish (a language I don't know)? Anyway even if English is not her primary language, she lived in UK for 9 years (she came back to Poland about 1 year before meeting me), so she knows English very well, but maybe she "thinks"in Polish. By the way, I bought your "Cutting the cord" meditation and I was able to follow the instructions..

Thanks for being so willing and helpful. I've read in some other posts your BF has some problems...hope he'll be fine soon

I thought this was a sight just for women?  I am not trying to be mean just confused.

5/09/2020 6:11 pm  #167

Hi!!!
Just wanted to let you know I did the cutting cords with my SP and he texted me the next day saying he was wishing I was there and wanted to see me.  And in the past I have used your Pwhip and BWD with him and idk if I am doing it correctly but he ended up telling me on multiple occasions that he thinks of me allllllllll the time.  at first I thought it was just sexual but then he told me when we were walking around his complex holding hands.  The physical part and the chemistry is amazing but working on the getting emotional attachment and commiment better communication and more frequent.  It is very consistent but wanting things to move a long

6/17/2020 11:50 am  #168

MsSix wrote:

Hi!!!
Just wanted to let you know I did the cutting cords with my SP and he texted me the next day saying he was wishing I was there and wanted to see me.  And in the past I have used your Pwhip and BWD with him and idk if I am doing it correctly but he ended up telling me on multiple occasions that he thinks of me allllllllll the time.  at first I thought it was just sexual but then he told me when we were walking around his complex holding hands.  The physical part and the chemistry is amazing but working on the getting emotional attachment and commiment better communication and more frequent.  It is very consistent but wanting things to move a long

Cutting the cord is powerful because he'll feel the shift of energy and the loss of connection from you.  It's disconcerting and will make him miss you even more.  I'm glad it worked so quickly for you!  xoxoxoxo

8/24/2020 8:48 pm  #169

Is there any way to manifest my boyfriend going to therapy every so often?

9/22/2020 8:14 pm  #170

You can tell him in your visualization that therapy would benefit him and hear him telling you he needs therapy.  :-)

Board footera