LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/20/2020 3:57 am  #1

Guy resurfaced after 20 years .........

Long story that I will keep short as possible. I was besotted with a boy when I was 19. He was a bit younger than me. He used to walk me home sometimes and we would kiss but he never asked me out. We would look quite longingly at each other in clubs and bars but it never turned into a proper relationship. This went on for about nine months and eventually he did ask me out, said he would call but never did. Next time I saw him, I froze him out and then eventually I started going to different places because it upset me too much to see him. This was before FB and social media. 

My friend noticed him on Facebook about a month ago, and private messaged him. He didn't know who she was, but she asked him if he remembered her friend Sybil. He said he did, and he'd lost her number and wondered why she was so frosty towards him. I wrote about him in my diaries, how strongly I felt about him etc, and she's told him bits of this. He seems rather flattered by it and wondered why I wasn't more forthcoming towards him. The answer is I was scared and thought I was punching above my weight and he wasn't that into me. I probably thought he should have done the chasing. 

I don't want to start anything up again now, it's too late and not appropriate, but I do think he was the one who got away and I was the same for him, and that we should have got together back then. 

So my question is, would PW or BWD (prob not the latter) be appropriate to tell him how I felt then, so he finally gets the message loud and clear? And if so, how would I visualise? Now, or put myself (and him) in the position of back then?

It's very curious. 

7/26/2020 11:13 am  #2

Re: Guy resurfaced after 20 years .........

Sybil wrote:

I don't want to start anything up again now, it's too late and not appropriate, but I do think he was the one who got away and I was the same for him, and that we should have got together back then. 

So my question is, would PW or BWD (prob not the latter) be appropriate to tell him how I felt then, so he finally gets the message loud and clear? And if so, how would I visualise? Now, or put myself (and him) in the position of back then?

It's very curious. 

Why would you want to use any techniques on him when you stated it's too late and inappropriate?

10/18/2020 4:12 am  #3

Sybil wrote:

Long story that I will keep short as possible. I was besotted with a boy when I was 19. He was a bit younger than me. He used to walk me home sometimes and we would kiss but he never asked me out. We would look quite longingly at each other in clubs and bars but it never turned into a proper relationship. This went on for about nine months and eventually he did ask me out, said he would call but never did. Next time I saw him, I froze him out and then eventually I started going to different places because it upset me too much to see him. This was before FB and social media. 

My friend noticed him on Facebook about a month ago, and private messaged him. He didn't know who she was, but she asked him if he remembered her friend Sybil. He said he did, and he'd lost her number and wondered why she was so frosty towards him. I wrote about him in my diaries, how strongly I felt about him etc, and she's told him bits of this. He seems rather flattered by it and wondered why I wasn't more forthcoming towards him. The answer is I was scared and thought I was punching above my weight and he wasn't that into me. I probably thought he should have done the chasing. 

It's very curious. 

what a really incredibly romantic sweet story!! why don´t you visualise or script him and you having a heart to heart where he confesses his feelings for you and you feel that Paradise feeling, and then you tell him how you always felt about him and you feel joyful comfortable and safe in doing so (i.e. you feel safe expressing your feelings because he´s so loving towards you first and makes you feel safe enough to do so confidently)

10/22/2020 3:19 pm  #4

ok wrote:

Sybil wrote:

It's very curious. 

what a really incredibly romantic sweet story!! why don´t you visualise or script him and you having a heart to heart where he confesses his feelings for you and you feel that Paradise feeling, and then you tell him how you always felt about him and you feel joyful comfortable and safe in doing so (i.e. you feel safe expressing your feelings because he´s so loving towards you first and makes you feel safe enough to do so confidently)

What a lovely idea, thank you!

Board footera