LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2017 3:56 am  #1

Visualization Sharing Thread.

Stole this idea from Ace, such a sweetheart and so helpful and positive always.

I figured that maybe we also start one here on Lanie's forum (if there isn't one already.)

Some Q's to start off:

- What types of things do you all like to say/do in your visualizations? 
- Do you plan your visualizations in advance or just wing-it?
- How often do you visualize?

Things you can say to your sweetheart during PW/BWD.

Personally:
- I stole some "cute date ideas" from a few pinterest boards and have been doing them, some are cheesy some are really cute. 1//2 - I make sure lots of hand holding, kisses, hugs, etc. are involved. As well as, "I can't live without you./You are my best friend./You make me so happy/etc."
- I have to plan my visualizations, honestly, or I get distracted.
- Only in the evening but I honestly am going to try to do it morning, afternoon and evening from now on.

Last edited by Blue (1/29/2017 2:55 am)

1/24/2017 8:30 am  #2

Re: Visualization Sharing Thread.

I do not use the guided meditations.  I meditate at least once a day for ten minutes.  Sometimes more often.  
I meditate while sitting on my sofa, when I'm doing chores, taking a shower, even while staring at my computer
or TV.  I don't do it while I'm driving.

My favorite time to meditate is after I've had a nice long shower/bath.  I get on my bed and relax.  Sometimes
I lay on my side.  Once my mind is in the meditative state, I call to him mentally or in whispers - his entire
name about five times until I can see him.  This is the point at which I sometimes fall asleep. 

I visualize him laying next to me and I have him say the phrase(s) that I have chosen from my list.  Phrases
covering all areas of our lives as I want us to be life partners.  Sometimes I repeat back what he has said,
sometimes not.  Sometimes he just lays there, warm and loving.  

I am an empath since childhood and I feel people's feelings, illnesses, injuries, etc.  Not so much thoughts.
Usually just with my family and close friends as well as people in close physical proximity.  For instance
I could tell if a normal looking person near me at the market is evil - I'd get jittery.  Or if my cousin were
in an accident, I would feel that something was wrong.

So I definitely feel that he has gotten closer since the meditations.  I have proof that my meditations are
working because of specific things that he has said and done.  I posted yesterday about the affirmation
that he loves my cooking, and then when he subsequently ate my cooking he raved about how great it
was, not just to me but to other people around.  He has telephoned at the exact moment that he was on
my mind several times.  And many other things that are more than coincidence. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

1/24/2017 2:04 pm  #3

Thank you so much for sharing Indigo! Please keep us updated on your situation with your man. It sounds like he's right around the corner!

1/24/2017 2:38 pm  #4

Love this thread, Blue!

1-2. It depends on whether I'm doing PW or BWD.
PW: most of the time I hear him say things I need to hear that day or I whisper in his ear and he repeats. Like I love you, you're beautiful, I love the way you look at me, I love your beautiful smile, I love your twisted brain, you're not like anybody else, I cannot date other women, I cannot get a hard on anymore with other women etc etc. Love the cheesy stuff :D 
Sometimes we just hug and I feel the love I have for him and he sends love back to me. We kiss, hug, hold hands, go to restaurants, have picnics...only the sky is the limit of what we do.
BWD: Oh boy.....I do it the Lanie way. When he relaxes afterwards I make him say things like: you're the best, nobody gives a BJ like you, I cannot sleep with any other women, the best sex I ever had etc etc. Other times I have him do 'things' to me. Sometimes we just make love.
I find it really nice to imagine him either in me or performing oral sex on me when I masturbate (Nice is maybe too weak a word ) Sometimes I shout out his name when I reach orgasm.
I rarely script beforehand. Maybe because I know him, the way he talks, the way we make love. I have a very vivid imagination.

3. I do at least one PW a day. BWD often, not every day. Normally I spent like 1-3 x 10 min a day sometimes far more. I really love to meditate. I can do it with my eyes open and I do short PWs during the day as well.
I like to have more time when doing the BWD on him, but can easily do it faster.

1/29/2017 1:45 am  #5

I compiled a list of sayings you all can use in your PW/BWD if you're stumped on what to make your target say to you. Remember: feeling and believing are big keys here Some of these things are naughty, some are loving - it is all up to you on what you want them to tell you.

I encourage others to also share their sayings!

DC also made a list here that is wonderful.

- Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.
- I love the way you look at me.
- You always look so beautiful.
- I can’t live without you, I need you.
- You fulfil, satisfy and complete me.
- I want to wake up next to you every morning.
- I want to spend my life with you.
- You give the best BJ’s and have the most amazing body.
- I can only get hard/wet for you.
- You are my true love.
- I am madly in love with you.
- I am crazy about you.
- I am so attracted to your mind.
- You have the most loyal heart.
- I love how loyal and sweet you are.
- You make me feel so confident and amazing.
- You are my baby girl.
- I want you and only you, forever.
- You are mine forever, no one will ever be able to take you away from me.
- I love when you bake for me.
- You have the sweetest smile.
- You are so beautiful and give me so many butterflies.
- I only have eyes for you.
- I want you to be mine forever.
- I love when you kiss me.
- I love your hugs.
- You make me feel whole and at home.
- You have the most beautiful eyes.
- You are the only one I want for the rest of my life.
- I will always love you.
- You are always on my mind no matter what.
- I want to go on more dates with you.
- I love you more than anyone I’ve ever met.
- You are my angel sent to me.
- I love how naughty you are with me.
- I love how you’re a lady in the streets but a bad girl only for me.
- I love how smart and intelligent you are.
- I have always known you were the one.
- I’ve been crazy about you since the day we met.
- I don't like being apart from you.

- I want to marry you and have a family.
- I love your ______ (fill in the blank - Thank you, Indigo!) 

Last edited by Blue (1/29/2017 7:31 pm)

1/29/2017 2:21 am  #6

This is a great list, but you forgot a very important one:

I love your tight little vagina, no I meant I love your cooking.  LOLs.

Anyways, just do this, if you run out of things for him to say to you - fill in the blank:

I Love Your _____________________  (whatever)

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

1/29/2017 2:53 am  #7

Indigo wrote:

This is a great list, but you forgot a very important one:

I love your tight little vagina, no I meant I love your cooking.  LOLs.

Anyways, just do this, if you run out of things for him to say to you - fill in the blank:

I Love Your _____________________  (whatever)

OMG! LMAO. You are too funny.
Yes, "I love your ____" is also great, I'm going to add that in above.

1/29/2017 7:28 pm  #8

1/29/2017 7:31 pm  #9

Indigo wrote:

DC made a list a few weeks ago:

http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=17029#p17029

Ahh, thank you! Haven't seen that one, def going to add the link above as well.

1/31/2017 4:42 am  #10

I was reading through your list Blue there is some good ones there. I thought I might try PW on someone different as well as my POI but I don't know him that well, I know he is single but what do I have him say? I can't really have him say I love you, when he doesn't really....or can I?? Wouldn't that be weird or am I over thinking it.

Board footera