LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2021 11:32 pm  #1

Forgiveness

Is it possible to manifest forgiveness from someone? Three months ago I was visiting my long distance boyfriend and he was acting different. I thought something might be going on so I tried to talk to him about it but he said nothing was wrong. I had a feeling in my stomach that wouldn’t let me let it go so I checked his phone and saw that he had been flirting with another girl. I knew he wouldn’t owe up to it so I put a tracking app on his phone while he was sleeping to see exactly was going on. I know I should have just left but I love him and have spent almost seven years with him. I found out that he was taking this other girl to lunch and flirting with her and it broke my heart. I started experiencing high blood pressure and get like o was dying because it hurt me so deeply because the girl he was talking to was his cousin’s ex who had befriended me when she was dating the cousin so it was like a double blow to me. I tried to comfort him about what I saw on the phone between them but he wouldn’t talk to me about it. He just kept saying I wouldn’t believe him if he told me then blocked me. Recently I joined a party online that he was in because we are all friends with the same people and he refused to add me to the game to play. It hurt me and cut me to the bone. The only thing that got me through these months was Lanie’s affirmations to get him back but they havnt worked and with the way he’s acting he hasn’t changed his mind at all. I did the cut the cord and the one about getting rid of the other woman. I’ve done the majority of the affirmations nightly and still no change. What am I doing wrong? I feel so down and heart broken. Help

Board footera