LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2017 3:26 pm  #111

Re: Lanie’s Brad Pitt.

Lanie Stevens wrote:

DC wrote:

Thanks for sharing Lanie 😀
Curious though, a lot of the other techniques presented talk about practicing for half an hour to an hour each day. In this thread, you mentioned that your Brad Pitt must have been working on you constantly. Does the amount of time you spend expand or shorten the manifestation period?

I can't believe this topic keeps getting bumped up!  LOL

No, it doesn't matter how much time you spend on the person.  Remember my first time years ago and I only spent a few minutes AND on 3 different people.  John sat straight up in bed so no doubt it worked!  :-)

This is my first time reading it lol

4/08/2017 9:58 am  #112

jessieroro wrote:

Lanie- Sorry, I know you probably are soooooo over talking about this, but given that you had PW done on you I'd love to ask you a question about the experience. Did the positive and loving thoughts about this guy slowly start to build or was it more like it hit you one day and you "realized" you were in love with him? I'm just curious given that most of us are doing PW trying to get the results your douchebag got on you. Thanks!

I actually found out later that he spent a couple of months "working on me with the technique" before I saw him. But the minute I saw him I felt an immediate in love feeling.   There is no way to describe what it feels like to someone who has never experienced it. But I believed the feelings were mine and I could not keep him off my mind!

4/08/2017 10:06 am  #113

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I actually found out later that he spent a couple of months "working on me with the technique" before I saw him. But the minute I saw him I felt an immediate in love feeling.   There is no way to describe what it feels like to someone who has never experienced it. But I believed the feelings were mine and I could not keep him off my mind!

Is it falling in love like we all do when we really fall for a person? Butterflies, euphoria and strong desire or something more and if it is something more, can you try to describe the feeling

Last edited by Missy (4/08/2017 10:06 am)

4/08/2017 10:07 am  #114

Missy wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Is it falling in love like we all do when we really fall for a person? Butterflies, euphoria and strong desire or something more and if it is something more, can you try to describe the feeling

Yes, it is like all of those things. It's just all-consuming.

4/08/2017 1:50 pm  #115

Lanie.im sorry to keep it going but it's just so interesting!So my question is why didn't you just keep going with it if you felt good about him? Also, did it take you to actually "see" him for it to kick in or would a picture have the same effect?

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Missy wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Yes, it is like all of those things. It's just all-consuming.

4/08/2017 4:41 pm  #116

So how did you end up ending things with him? Did it wear off or did something happen that you saw through it?

4/08/2017 5:53 pm  #117

I would like to know that too mrstkg.

If you hadn't of saw him would you still feel the love for him?

4/08/2017 8:18 pm  #118

I just read where Lanie states he was impotent. That probably just answered my question as to why she didn't "just go with it". Lol. If there was no physical intimacy much easier to leave it vs. Making love constantly.

4/13/2017 11:31 pm  #119

Lanie Stevens wrote:

jessieroro wrote:

Lanie- Sorry, I know you probably are soooooo over talking about this, but given that you had PW done on you I'd love to ask you a question about the experience. Did the positive and loving thoughts about this guy slowly start to build or was it more like it hit you one day and you "realized" you were in love with him? I'm just curious given that most of us are doing PW trying to get the results your douchebag got on you. Thanks!

I was just thinking how I wanted to use this technique to attract my celebrity crush (again) and make him fall in love with me so I could marry him which is my childhood dream. Hehe! 😁
And then I think what if I "abused" the technique like Lanie's Brad Pitt on my celebrity crush consistently for some months and when I attended one of his concerts he would fall in love with me the moment he would see me. Dude I still have to try that.

Last edited by Syrena (4/13/2017 11:33 pm)

7/24/2022 6:47 am  #120

Syrena wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

jessieroro wrote:

I was just thinking how I wanted to use this technique to attract my celebrity crush (again) and make him fall in love with me so I could marry him which is my childhood dream. Hehe! 😁
And then I think what if I "abused" the technique like Lanie's Brad Pitt on my celebrity crush consistently for some months and when I attended one of his concerts he would fall in love with me the moment he would see me. Dude I still have to try that.

Did you manifest your celebrity person?

Board footera