LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2023 2:44 am  #1

The Power of PW: How One Session Reconnected Me with an Old Connection

Hi loves,

I wanted to share my recent success story to inspire the many women here who have consistently inspired me. I've been aware of Lanie's PW and BWD since 2017. My recent experience has further motivated me to practice on friends and potential romantic partners and post about it on here! 

At the end of last month, I wanted to test the power of PW and prove to myself that the techniques work for absolutely anybody. I had used PW sporadically on this guy in 2018, and he had been invested in our connection. However, I had someone else in my heart and mind at the time, so I didn't take the connection seriously. But, I had an urge to use PW on him again as we haven't spoken in a while and I wanted to test out my use of PW. I knew if he reached out to me, it would be indicative of how effective the techniques are since he had no other reason to contact me. 

In late March 2023, I did one PW session on him for no longer than 10 minutes. I visualized us talking and him telling me he would contact me - that’s all I desired from him. After the session, I got busy with other things, and whether he contacted me or not didn't matter to me. Using PW on him was merely an experiment.  

Interestingly, he contacted me within 10 days, telling me he had been thinking about me a week prior too and wanted to reach out. Due to his work, he had been busy and told me it was why he didn’t reach out sooner. Just as I had asked him to, it was him that contacted me. This experience has shown me that even one PW session can be sufficient. I've always believed in the power of PW and BWD, and now I'm even more convinced. 

I hope my experience inspires my fellow sisters here!  

Sending lots of love,
Nathalia

4/15/2023 8:41 pm  #2

Re: The Power of PW: How One Session Reconnected Me with an Old Connection

Thank you so much for sharing your success story, Nathalia!  I know it will give encouragement to sisters who aren't sure if the technique works because they haven't gotten confirmation.  It works!  Whether they contact you or not they can't help but think of you constantly as your post confirms.  Sometimes it takes a while but in every case where I've used this technique they have confirmed (even if it was after a year) the EXACT thoughts I was sending to them.

Board footera