LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/28/2017 1:37 pm  #1

Burn him with desire orgasm ?

Yesterday I did the burn him with desire for the third time  on my ex and I actually reached orgasm. Has this happened to anybody else and  what does this mean exactly ?
During the meditation I decided to give him oral sex and when he had a orgasm during the meditation my body actually reached a full on orgasm as well . When I was done my breathing was very heavy and it felt so real.   Sorry if this is TMI

1/28/2017 1:47 pm  #2

Re: Burn him with desire orgasm ?

This happens all the time for me

1/28/2017 3:26 pm  #3

Good to know lol I thought I was crazy

1/28/2017 6:41 pm  #4

You are not crazy -you are human  

1/30/2017 2:05 am  #5

I'm curious also - is the effect more intense for the guy as well when we actually reach O?

1/30/2017 6:48 am  #6

I wondered that too? It's funny because it happened again tonight and in my meditations I only give HIM oral sex I never do a visualization where he touches me but yet my body physically reacts to HIS orgasm. When he reaches O in my visualization I reach it in real life.

1/30/2017 7:09 am  #7

Samibaby21 wrote:

I wondered that too? It's funny because it happened again tonight and in my meditations I only give HIM oral sex I never do a visualization where he touches me but yet my body physically reacts to HIS orgasm. When he reaches O in my visualization I reach it in real life.

That sounds really intense! I have yet to experience that but close..lol

5/27/2023 4:50 pm  #8

Girl, you're not crazy at all. This is super normal! BWD or even PW can get a bit intense. But please know that when it is intense for you and you're feeling it strongly, he does too xx

Board footera