LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2016 11:19 am  #1

My success story

Im on mobile so sorry for the formatting or spelling errors ahead of time...

Hello ladies, I want to share something with you all. I had a success of sorts. So a short back story.

Met these two brothers in July, they're from another country. We added each other on social media and xbox to keep in touch. A month later one brother messages me to play video games with him.

So I don't want to tell all the unnecessary details because it will be long, but its been a little over a month 'hanging out' with this guy online, I'm smitten with him. This past month I couldn't really control my emotions like at all. I have cried every single day, missed work two days in two weeks because i just couldnt be around people( i never miss work), i had pains in my chest that wouldnt go away.

I told him pretty much immediately how I feel about him, like 2 weeks into it. He didn't freak out or get turn off by my honesty, which i thought was a little strange. I blocked him and removed him twice for about 3 days each. I told him how i feel and that i cant be just friends with him if he doesnt feel the same. He told me he would give me space and he'll always be here if im ever ready.

So to get to the success part, as the month went on i would PW and BWD more and more with each increasing day. This past Tuesday I blocked him told him I'm in too much pain i shouldn't feel like this, he told me he'll miss me and hope its not goodbye. Past couple days ive felt better than ever, havent cried, the pain in my chest stopped and i finally feel normal.

I of course was still constantly thinking about him but it was calming. I decided to PW and BWD him like crazy the past couple days, literally any chance i got. I wasnt expecting, but i just knew he was getting my messages if that makes sense. I would tell him "you love me, you want to be with me, you can't get me off your mind" i would also have him repeat it back to me. I also scripted a lot and did a few techniques like saying my visualization outloud. Another one that i tried which i really enjoyed is, I saw that he was playing xbox and playing a certain game. So i visualized him sitting there in real time playing his game and i whispered in his left ear "i know you really miss MoonFlower. You would be having so much more fun if you were playing with MoonFlower. You can contact her, its okay. You would feel so much better talking to MoonFlower. I know how happy MoonFlower makes you feel. You shouldn't have let her go, you should have made her stay"

Okay i could go on and on but you get the gist. Anyway i did a lot of the third person talking, PW and BWD as much as i could, at work, at home, literally any minute i had to myself. I just wanted him to think about me.

So last night i write a lengthy email talking about my feelings and how i cant stop thinking abouy him but that i feel much better. Which btw its so weird how comfortable I am telling him how i really feel, i feel no judgement when i talk to him.

He replied to my email this morning and man let me tell you how happy i am. First he admitted that he is in love with me, that for the past few days i have constantly been on his mind more than normal, he said "my mind has been shouting at me for letting you go and not asking you to stay" hmm i wonder why >

He also said he felt immediately drawn to me when we first met, i just thought he was a cool guy so its definitely good to know that he liked me from the start and i feel ive been helping strengthen those feelings.

Only bad thing is he told me he has a girlfriend and he loves her but said he is in love with me. He doesnt want to be 'that' guy and be an asshole and go after two women. But i told him its okay i understand, with the distance we cant be together anyway ( i told him i would never want a long distance relationship )
I told him its good that i know now, so that way i wont try to pressure him to do something.

Im not gonna make him break up with her and we both talked  and said we're not going to do anything questionable. Just be friends for now, we both want each other in our lives.

I know in the future we'll be living together and married. I'm Just glad right now that he has these feelings for me, and that we can be open and honest with each other. 

Im going to continue doing PW and BWD and maybe even the third person talking , but just not as intense. Im also going to visualize my self moving in with him and getting married. Gotta do baby steps since i dont have the funds so i gotta get the how out of my head.

But yeah i was struggling the past month but i kept at it. Don't give up. Everyone situation is different, i know some of you cant just go and tell them how you really feel without the fear of them running away. I do want you all to be happy and not give up. Ive been lurking and feel you all have helped me a lot. I hope this motivates some one . 

9/23/2016 12:39 pm  #2

Re: My success story

I'm happy that things are looking up for you!

Coming from a guy who's really struggling, I just tried what you did,  The thing where you talk to him and tell him that he can't stop thinking about you, that he wants to be with you, etc. and it immediately made me feel better despite feeling skeptical...

So my question for you... do you think that was one of the things that REALLY helped push him along with falling for you?

In my current "reality", or whatever, my girl has no feelings for me, no attraction anymore, etc. I'm trying so hard to stay on NC... and posts like this give me faith, so thank you... 

I have this odd sense of being SUPER connected to her. like, it's a feeling coming from my heart. A feeling of oneness with her... I can't explain it, but I feel "linked" with her... is that what you felt with this guy?

Anyway, I'm so happy for you!!!!! You'll defninitely get there with him

9/23/2016 1:01 pm  #3

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

I'm happy that things are looking up for you!

Coming from a guy who's really struggling, I just tried what you did,  The thing where you talk to him and tell him that he can't stop thinking about you, that he wants to be with you, etc. and it immediately made me feel better despite feeling skeptical...

So my question for you... do you think that was one of the things that REALLY helped push him along with falling for you?

In my current "reality", or whatever, my girl has no feelings for me, no attraction anymore, etc. I'm trying so hard to stay on NC... and posts like this give me faith, so thank you... 

I have this odd sense of being SUPER connected to her. like, it's a feeling coming from my heart. A feeling of oneness with her... I can't explain it, but I feel "linked" with her... is that what you felt with this guy?

Anyway, I'm so happy for you!!!!! You'll defninitely get there with him

I definitely do believe it helped a lot. I'm messaging him on whatsapp right now and he said "guess these past few days have taught me how much I like you"

And these past few days are when i did it intensely.

Yes i feel linked with him, ive never felt this connected with someone before, like i believe i was supposed to meet him back in july, we are meant to be in each others lives and even though we physically cant be with each other right now i know one day we will.

Yeah the whole telling part made me feel better like it reassured me that i was in control, after i would do it id have a smile on my face and feeling a little smug like 'yeah hes missing me like crazy right now ive got him wrapped around my finger'

I just feel that way i dont want to take control of him or anything, i want him to be happy.

Ive read your posts  i definitely believe if you stay believing, dont let circumstances affect you, i know its hard the past month was hard because i would freak out and wonder why cant he just like me, but i needed to stop that behavior immediately. I know i will probably slip back into that type of mindset but i can get snap out of it easier.

This post
https://www.reddit.com/r/lawofattraction/comments/53zc1j/know_it_and_own_it/

And another ones here, ill try to find it, definitely helped me out with my faith.

I hope things start looking up for you

EDIT :
BELIEVE
http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1018&p=1

Electric Manifesting
http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1085

Attracting the version...
 http://laniestevensforum.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=859

Reprogramming Reality
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/05/reprogramming-reality/

There was some others that i can't seem to find but these really boosted my faith

Last edited by MoonFlower3 (9/23/2016 1:11 pm)

9/23/2016 1:05 pm  #4

pixelpie wrote:

That's great news and thank you for sharing this with us ☺

Thank you for your posts and always bumping other posts, they always keep me motivted 🙂

9/23/2016 3:01 pm  #5

MoonFlower that is so so cool. You and all the other ladies here are such an inspiration and motivation! I've only been here for a few days but I love it!

Board footera