Lanie Stevens, Author -- "Empowering Women Forum" - http://laniestevensauthor.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



6/08/2017 12:58 am  #131


Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

carly100 wrote:

I'm quite confused after reading PW and then reading this. Lanie you say it always works but then on this thread you "need an ember to ignite a fire or else its like ressurecting a corpse" but in the book it states " there is nothing that you can't get your man to do say or to feel". 
So that's almost a bit of a contradiction. 
The way you describe the technique in your book as if your man/woman will be chomping at the bit just to be with you and will have loads of desire and "you will have him begging you back" but then I'm just confused as to why they wouldn't contact you and many on here don't have the perceived success.

I get what you say that you can't fail to reach your target with the technique, but in terms of giving them the emotion that you visualize seems like it could be dependent on many things.  

Also why would someone need to "give up" and "move on" if it always changes the emotion of a person and they will think about you? Like in your book it says "if you follow my instructions you will make him miss you, think of you and desire you". But yet on this forum I've seen people's exes who have told them to get lost and never contact them again, just doesn't make any sense. 
Belief is emphasized a lot with making it work but in your book you state "you don't have to believe in magic to try it and have it work". 

Please everyone don't get angry at me, I'm just curious as I need a bit of encouragement. I'm not trying to be negative but just need to develop faith. Whenever you question the technique on here, I've noticed you get bullied, which contradicts what people say about the LOA. I think it can work though. 

I'm still a newbie and only been doing this a month, but had no signs. Maybe I need to work on the LOA and let go and have fun in life and detatch from the outcome.

Hey Carly, go check out my other post I just put up about having recently manifested a run on with an old flame.

I think you said it at the end, let go and have fun! I believe that really is the key and then things just seem to happen. ❤

6/08/2017 7:04 am  #132


Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

thanks for your responses. I think though when you want something so bad, like I do, you tend to question the technique a bit too much. It's not as if I'm trying to say that it doesn't work I think its just you get impatient. 
But unlike some others I'm willing to keep doing this technique and if someone better comes along I'm ok with that too. I was only with the guy a month or so, as silly as it sounds though, but never felt that way about anyone before. Things were going so well and we grew fonder but I made one mistake and he called it off. So I'm unsure if the emotion is there enough for him to reach out. It just seemed rather rash the way it ended, when he was the one initiating contact and chasing me the time we were seeing eachother. 
I'm 30 and think I grew up later. Had my first relationship when I was 26 and only just started to have confidence, so this shouldn't be the end for me, but it's hard when all your friends are married and have kids, feel a tad behind. 
thanks

6/08/2017 7:18 am  #133


Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

i think its just some of the terminology in the book which doesn't sit too well, such as "he'll be begging" and things like that. But fair enough

6/08/2017 4:20 pm  #134


Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

carly100 wrote:

thanks for your responses. I think though when you want something so bad, like I do, you tend to question the technique a bit too much. It's not as if I'm trying to say that it doesn't work I think its just you get impatient. 
But unlike some others I'm willing to keep doing this technique and if someone better comes along I'm ok with that too. I was only with the guy a month or so, as silly as it sounds though, but never felt that way about anyone before. Things were going so well and we grew fonder but I made one mistake and he called it off. So I'm unsure if the emotion is there enough for him to reach out. It just seemed rather rash the way it ended, when he was the one initiating contact and chasing me the time we were seeing eachother. 
I'm 30 and think I grew up later. Had my first relationship when I was 26 and only just started to have confidence, so this shouldn't be the end for me, but it's hard when all your friends are married and have kids, feel a tad behind. 
thanks

I think when we want something so bad, sometimes it affects our visualizations because we are still living in a state of lack, unless we can get our emotions and thoughts under control. Impatience, neediness, obsession are all things that are NOT conducive with LOA and manifestation and should be taken care of before even practicing the techniques (that of course is my opinion, others may feel differently). If you allow yourself to heal and work on yourself, you may find that you don't actually want him, or you may find that you totally do. This is why you should get your mindset right beforehand. After a break-up, there are a lot of emotions and plenty of people, even if they weren't happy in the relationship, will want that person back because it's a normal response to being broken-up with. However, if you were to give yourself some time to think about it, you may feel differently. Idk. I'm rambling, now.

Also, definitely do not compare yourself to friends or others who are married and have children because you will NEVER be happy. Again, life is way too short and we control our happiness. We don't NEED another person to be blissfully happy, but we always think we do. There is a person that I love more than anything, but I have learned to be happy during this time of separation. It's taken a very long time and I believed I needed him in order to even function, but that is not healthy and I don't want to be dependent on another for my happiness. He was the same way with me. Our relationship was fabulous and the most perfect one I've ever had or ever though possible and I also believe that he is "the one," which sounds cheesy, but that's what I believe and feel.

Sorry again for rambling, but I just wanted you to see that it is possible to be calm and let go and still continue to do the techniques because anything is possible. Choose your happiness above all else and you will find it.
 

11/12/2017 9:33 am  #135


Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Hi, 
​I read the technique and there is one part that is not clear and I am hoping for some clarification. After the technique in Pussy Whipped is explained it states DO NOT picture the 2 of you standing there as then it is just a daydream. I am confused here as if you call to him and he turns and comes to you in the current moment what is one supposed to see? I see both of us and I only to visualize him? 
​Any help would be great here. Please : )
M

11/12/2017 11:46 am  #136


Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Brady123 wrote:

Hi, 
​I read the technique and there is one part that is not clear and I am hoping for some clarification. After the technique in Pussy Whipped is explained it states DO NOT picture the 2 of you standing there as then it is just a daydream. I am confused here as if you call to him and he turns and comes to you in the current moment what is one supposed to see? I see both of us and I only to visualize him? 
​Any help would be great here. Please : )
M

You don't want to visualize in third person, so you want to see him in front of you from YOUR point of view, like you would in reality. See you hands and feet and such.

11/12/2017 1:11 pm  #137


Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Hi Thank you for fast response. If I imagine him and I It would be in my ideal location, or where I would like him and I to be, and how we would be dressed (I am always looking amazing and dressed like I know he likes, etc.) I always see full body, etc. but I am still unclear on a Daydream vs. the PW technique. Seeing someone from your "third eye" vs. watching a movie of the two of us taking place.
Is there any more that can be added to this?
Truly my thanks : )
Michelle

11/12/2017 6:11 pm  #138


Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Brady123 wrote:

Hi Thank you for fast response. If I imagine him and I It would be in my ideal location, or where I would like him and I to be, and how we would be dressed (I am always looking amazing and dressed like I know he likes, etc.) I always see full body, etc. but I am still unclear on a Daydream vs. the PW technique. Seeing someone from your "third eye" vs. watching a movie of the two of us taking place.
Is there any more that can be added to this?
Truly my thanks : )
Michelle

I don't consider daydreaming the same as pw because pw is focused visualization, and daydreaming, for me is more whatever comes to mind, not focused thought.

You can see him wherever you like, but I find it easier to visualize in a simple area, if that makes sense. I don't want to have to maintain certain colors, patterns or anything like that because the point is to hear what I want my guy to say and not have to put a bunch of energy into certain backgrounds. He could say it anywhere tbh. But, that is up to you.

2/19/2018 11:33 pm  #139


Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Don't worry about them responding and repeating the words like a parrot.  Sometimes you will get that affirmation but most times they will just think and feel what you are sending.  The fact they are in touch is proof that it is working.  It is important for you to send the messages and feel the emotions because that helps the process.  You are being successful and it isn't important what they are thinking.  Remember, actions are more important than words!  :-)

Idk why this made me laugh so hard LOL

3/26/2018 1:31 pm  #140


Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

I have been doing the PW technique since 6 months. It hasn’t worked completleyfor me.. what can I do ?? Please help

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

While guests are welcomed be sure to "REGISTER" so you can post your comments.