LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2017 4:20 pm  #131

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

carly100 wrote:

thanks for your responses. I think though when you want something so bad, like I do, you tend to question the technique a bit too much. It's not as if I'm trying to say that it doesn't work I think its just you get impatient. 
But unlike some others I'm willing to keep doing this technique and if someone better comes along I'm ok with that too. I was only with the guy a month or so, as silly as it sounds though, but never felt that way about anyone before. Things were going so well and we grew fonder but I made one mistake and he called it off. So I'm unsure if the emotion is there enough for him to reach out. It just seemed rather rash the way it ended, when he was the one initiating contact and chasing me the time we were seeing eachother. 
I'm 30 and think I grew up later. Had my first relationship when I was 26 and only just started to have confidence, so this shouldn't be the end for me, but it's hard when all your friends are married and have kids, feel a tad behind. 
thanks

I think when we want something so bad, sometimes it affects our visualizations because we are still living in a state of lack, unless we can get our emotions and thoughts under control. Impatience, neediness, obsession are all things that are NOT conducive with LOA and manifestation and should be taken care of before even practicing the techniques (that of course is my opinion, others may feel differently). If you allow yourself to heal and work on yourself, you may find that you don't actually want him, or you may find that you totally do. This is why you should get your mindset right beforehand. After a break-up, there are a lot of emotions and plenty of people, even if they weren't happy in the relationship, will want that person back because it's a normal response to being broken-up with. However, if you were to give yourself some time to think about it, you may feel differently. Idk. I'm rambling, now.

Also, definitely do not compare yourself to friends or others who are married and have children because you will NEVER be happy. Again, life is way too short and we control our happiness. We don't NEED another person to be blissfully happy, but we always think we do. There is a person that I love more than anything, but I have learned to be happy during this time of separation. It's taken a very long time and I believed I needed him in order to even function, but that is not healthy and I don't want to be dependent on another for my happiness. He was the same way with me. Our relationship was fabulous and the most perfect one I've ever had or ever though possible and I also believe that he is "the one," which sounds cheesy, but that's what I believe and feel.

Sorry again for rambling, but I just wanted you to see that it is possible to be calm and let go and still continue to do the techniques because anything is possible. Choose your happiness above all else and you will find it.

11/12/2017 9:33 am  #132

Hi, 
​I read the technique and there is one part that is not clear and I am hoping for some clarification. After the technique in Pussy Whipped is explained it states DO NOT picture the 2 of you standing there as then it is just a daydream. I am confused here as if you call to him and he turns and comes to you in the current moment what is one supposed to see? I see both of us and I only to visualize him? 
​Any help would be great here. Please : )
M

11/12/2017 11:46 am  #133

Brady123 wrote:

Hi, 
​I read the technique and there is one part that is not clear and I am hoping for some clarification. After the technique in Pussy Whipped is explained it states DO NOT picture the 2 of you standing there as then it is just a daydream. I am confused here as if you call to him and he turns and comes to you in the current moment what is one supposed to see? I see both of us and I only to visualize him? 
M

You don't want to visualize in third person, so you want to see him in front of you from YOUR point of view, like you would in reality. See you hands and feet and such.

11/12/2017 1:11 pm  #134

Hi Thank you for fast response. If I imagine him and I It would be in my ideal location, or where I would like him and I to be, and how we would be dressed (I am always looking amazing and dressed like I know he likes, etc.) I always see full body, etc. but I am still unclear on a Daydream vs. the PW technique. Seeing someone from your "third eye" vs. watching a movie of the two of us taking place.
Is there any more that can be added to this?
Truly my thanks : )
Michelle

11/12/2017 6:11 pm  #135

Brady123 wrote:

Hi Thank you for fast response. If I imagine him and I It would be in my ideal location, or where I would like him and I to be, and how we would be dressed (I am always looking amazing and dressed like I know he likes, etc.) I always see full body, etc. but I am still unclear on a Daydream vs. the PW technique. Seeing someone from your "third eye" vs. watching a movie of the two of us taking place.
Is there any more that can be added to this?
Truly my thanks : )
Michelle

I don't consider daydreaming the same as pw because pw is focused visualization, and daydreaming, for me is more whatever comes to mind, not focused thought.

You can see him wherever you like, but I find it easier to visualize in a simple area, if that makes sense. I don't want to have to maintain certain colors, patterns or anything like that because the point is to hear what I want my guy to say and not have to put a bunch of energy into certain backgrounds. He could say it anywhere tbh. But, that is up to you.

2/19/2018 11:33 pm  #136

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Don't worry about them responding and repeating the words like a parrot.  Sometimes you will get that affirmation but most times they will just think and feel what you are sending.  The fact they are in touch is proof that it is working.  It is important for you to send the messages and feel the emotions because that helps the process.  You are being successful and it isn't important what they are thinking.  Remember, actions are more important than words!  :-)

Idk why this made me laugh so hard LOL

3/26/2018 1:31 pm  #137

I have been doing the PW technique since 6 months. It hasn’t worked completleyfor me.. what can I do ?? Please help

3/28/2018 12:29 pm  #138

K19 wrote:

I have been doing the PW technique since 6 months. It hasn’t worked completleyfor me.. what can I do ?? Please help

There is more to it than just doing it - you MUST limit your doubts and live in the desired state. A lot of people will use the techniques and then just go back to being miserable and speaking negatively, including speaking internally. Not saying you're doing this, but just an fyi.

4/04/2018 12:44 pm  #139

hermeshorse wrote:

K19 wrote:

Explain how it hasn't worked completely? If you don't give any details, how can someone help or give any advice?

Most people get some success, which is still success but like anything you have to keep going and working at it.

Hi so I have been doing the technique.my POI and I stopped talking to each
Other since I confessed my love for him . He didn’t check how
I am doing or anything as such. Although I have continued
My PW technique but he hasn’t contacted me or
I haven’t seen any signs as yet

4/28/2018 3:40 am  #140

Piper wrote:

Brady123 wrote:

Hi, 
M

You don't want to visualize in third person, so you want to see him in front of you from YOUR point of view, like you would in reality. See you hands and feet and such.

Thanks

Board footera