LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2016 8:05 pm  #1

Not sure if it will work on my situation.

My boyfriend is in the military and he is gone for a year. He is overseas. I feel that he doesn't care anymore because he's gone and he rarely makes contact. When he does make contact its not even loving which is really freaking me out. How he can be gone from me and not even really feel anything? If he does feel anything he isn't showing it at all. Can it work? Can I try to manifest him to come back earlier than a year or at least start sending me sweet gifts like flowers and planning our future when he gets back? I have a pit in my stomach about this because its like...is this over now that he has been sent overseas to work?

10/19/2016 8:38 pm  #2

Re: Not sure if it will work on my situation.

*Deleted

Last edited by Sam (12/06/2016 3:56 pm)

10/19/2016 9:12 pm  #3

Thanks for replying so quickly. I have been listening to PW and I have the book too. I feel so sad angry all the time. Am I blocking it? Its only been a few days....the last time he contacted me was last week on Thursday and I started PW on Sunday..I didn't reply to his last email because it felt so cold and business like..it was sorta unbelievable. smh I'm so mad and just upset. 

10/19/2016 10:13 pm  #4

*Deleted

Last edited by Sam (12/06/2016 3:56 pm)

10/19/2016 10:29 pm  #5

Hi BMT, welcome.
Have you tried Lanie's cord cutting meditation yet?

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/19/2016 10:39 pm  #6

emmiline wrote:

Hi BMT, welcome.

I did it once. I got nervous that he would feel me disconnect and just walk away I guess? Like giving out the opposite of what I want? 

10/19/2016 10:41 pm  #7

Sam wrote:

If you're feeling sad and angry then yes, you are completely blocking it. The relationship you're looking for is happy and full of love, so that's what you have to put out into the universe. You can't get back what you don't first put out, and right now you're putting out that he's being cold and unloving, so of course that's what he's reflecting back to you. Try to stop focusing on what's happening now and start focusing on what an amazing thing it could turn into. If you forgive the past, trust the process, enjoy the technique while you're doing it, and live a happy life.. he'll be back and drooling over you in no time.

thats what I figured for a day I was excited and happy but then like today it just came all crashing down. I also had a nightmare the first night I did it and I was afraid I was doing something bad spiritually. Good lord I'm all confused lol

10/19/2016 11:41 pm  #8

*Deleted

Last edited by Sam (12/06/2016 3:57 pm)

10/20/2016 12:46 am  #9

BuyMeTiffany's wrote:

emmiline wrote:

Hi BMT, welcome.

I did it once. I got nervous that he would feel me disconnect and just walk away I guess? Like giving out the opposite of what I want? 

I thought that too initially, but it releases the negative needy feelings you have for the person. At the end of it, you will feel much stronger emotionally. The process works to remove the 'power' that person has over you.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

10/24/2016 11:54 pm  #10

I still haven't heard anything from him. I don't know what to do. I have done cutting the cord and then PW. I'm so frustrated

Board footera