LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/30/2016 8:20 am  #1

At least I Tried

So I was able to somewhat manifest my ex back into my life and we got together last night and sat down and talked. I had initiated the No Contact Rule hoping that this would also help in making things better. To make a long story short, after many many weeks of trying and doing the techniques morning and night, while also incorporating The Law of Attraction, my ex told me last night that he still loves me and that he still has feelings for me but that he isn't going to act upon them. He told me that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with me or one at all. He told me that the night before he had gone out and ran into a girl that he had known before and that they ended up hooking up and that he had a great time and liked it. I did have my doubts that if I did BURN or Remote Seduction that it might lead him to be with someone else sexually and that is exactly what happened. He told me that he loves being single and no longer being in a relationship and that he is having the time of his life partying, going out, spending time with friends, and just living life. He said he realized that a relationship made him unhappy and that now he has found his happiness. He said that there was nothing that I could do or say that would make him change his mind and ever want a relationship with me again and that there is no future and that I should let him go and move on and find someone else. 
So, I will not be partaking in this forum anymore. I am glad that I was able to hear last night how he felt after doing all these techniques, staying positive, doing visualizations, and using the Law of Attraction. I am going to finally let him go and move on. I wish everyone the best of luck and hope you guys all have a different outcome than mine. Best wishes!

10/30/2016 12:09 pm  #2

Re: At least I Tried

My impression when I read this is that it's working, he's just not there yet. He's being spiteful and he said these things to hurt you because he's still angry about something, whatever it is. You can give up now. It's your choice. If you keep going though, he's going to break. 

10/30/2016 12:21 pm  #3

pixelpie wrote:

Well I'm very sorry to hear this. But have you read any real info on loa lanie is more of an introduction. Even she said in her books she got it from someone else. Some that goes into more detail about what it is and how to use it. That someone is neville goddard. Have you read anything by him? We have some of his stuff on here. And he states very clear that we get what we assume to be true.(it's easy but still hard)

That means even if it's a lie if we believe in it good or bad it will happen. And you said you assumed the things about him going to someone else would happen. So they had to happen. The law aka loa knows no good or bad. It will always only say yes to whatever we believe in good or bad. But that also mean to change things you only need to stop assuming in what you don't want and start believing in a new story that you do. Without any worry, doubt, guilt, or fear.

So if ever you change your mind we will be here to welcome you back. But if you don't come back. I really do hope you find your happiness in the world with whomever is lucky enough that you will have them 🤗

​So in order to get back with my ex, I need to expect it?

10/30/2016 1:46 pm  #4

Sushi wrote:

My impression when I read this is that it's working, he's just not there yet. He's being spiteful and he said these things to hurt you because he's still angry about something, whatever it is. You can give up now. It's your choice. If you keep going though, he's going to break. 

Sushi, I totally agree. It seemed to me that he was running from the intensity of his feelings. And given patience and time, he would let go. The single thing was a cover, in my humble opinion...

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

10/31/2016 9:48 am  #5

pixelpie wrote:

Well I'm very sorry to hear this. But have you read any real info on loa lanie is more of an introduction. Even she said in her books she got it from someone else. Some that goes into more detail about what it is and how to use it. That someone is neville goddard. Have you read anything by him? We have some of his stuff on here. And he states very clear that we get what we assume to be true.(it's easy but still hard)

That means even if it's a lie if we believe in it good or bad it will happen. And you said you assumed the things about him going to someone else would happen. So they had to happen. The law aka loa knows no good or bad. It will always only say yes to whatever we believe in good or bad. But that also mean to change things you only need to stop assuming in what you don't want and start believing in a new story that you do. Without any worry, doubt, guilt, or fear.

So if ever you change your mind we will be here to welcome you back. But if you don't come back. I really do hope you find your happiness in the world with whomever is lucky enough that you will have them 🤗

One of the biggest problems that I came across was when people asked what happened and I explained the situation, everyone kept telling me that there was another girl or that he was going to be with another girl. So many of those thoughts filled my head but I kept pushing them out and believing that it wasn't true. I kept thinking about him just working on himself and that he would be coming back to me. While he did come back to me, he said the opposite of everything that I wanted to hear. He did tell me that he loves me, that his feelings haven't changed for me, and that he hasn't moved on but that it would be best that we weren't in each other's lives anymore so that he could lose the feelings and could move on; said he didn't want to act upon those feelings. He told me that he isn't open to the idea of having a relationship, not just with me, but with anyone else. He said he has been really enjoying the single life and has been non-stop partying for almost 3 weeks now and did find himself being attracted to other girls to the point of actually taking a girl home and hooking up with her. These are all things that he told me Saturday night. He told me that him and I would never get back together and that I needed to move on and start dating other guys. To me, if he truly loved and cared about me, he wouldn't be telling me to do those things. He did say that while the break up has been hard on him, he likes being able to do everything now that he wasn't able to do while in a relationship. He did also mention that he has been supplementing his friends and going out to fill the void of me not being in his life anymore. He said that while he knows that he is on the path of self destruction right now, that he is trying to "find himself" and figure out his life and what makes him happy. He said that maybe one day years down the road we will run into each other and then maybe we could talk then. So, I feel like despite being positive and working on my daily rituals, I manifested everything opposite of what I had been practicing. I know that he is a very stubborn person and once he sets his mind to something, he typically doesn't change it. I know there is a lot of resistance but in the meantime, I have been working on myself and going to therapy to overcome some issues (depression, anxiety, PTSD) which created a lot of problems within the relationship that ended up pushing him away. All I want is a chance/opportunity to show him how much I have changed and how our relationship would be different this time around but he is completely shut off to the idea of that happening. He stated that he didn't want to "risk" it and go through that again. 

10/31/2016 9:49 am  #6

Read the last comment that I made to this thread and it will explain a little more about the situation. I know that he is still holding a grudge towards me. He told me that while he loves me and still has feelings for me, that he just doesn't think that we are right for one another and that is what he has been telling other people. 

Sushi wrote:

10/31/2016 9:56 am  #7

If you don't mind, could you please elaborate on your comment a little more? What do you mean that the single thing was a cover? I will throw it out there that we have had a very rocky relationship with extreme highs and lows. There was typically no grey area. A lot of the issues were due to me being insecure, worried all the time, anxious, jealous, accusatory and never being able to get over certain things he had done in the past. I know that a lot of my reactions/actions drove him away but he actually did the same thing to me 3 years ago and a lot of this break up is similar in some aspects. This time around though, he isn't communicating with me nor are we hanging out which I think is helping him too move forward and not come back. I know he is filling the void of where I once was as he stated this to me. We have been on and off for 6 years and he told me that the majority of his 20s were spent in a relationship and now he is enjoying living life without the demands or responsibility of what comes with having a relationship. I do also know that the friends he is hanging out with, they are quite the bad influence as well. Always partying, drinking, and hooking up with girls because they are "anti-relationship". 

Woodyluv wrote:

Sushi wrote:

Sushi, I totally agree. It seemed to me that he was running from the intensity of his feelings. And given patience and time, he would let go. The single thing was a cover, in my humble opinion...

10/31/2016 10:03 am  #8

Wanderlust - I know just what you're going through.  I met my boy almost  2 years ago, the attraction was instant and we fell in love pretty quickly.  It freaked him out entirely.  He left me without warning for another woman.  I was absolutely devastated, particularly as he told me all of the same things yours said to you " I don't want a relationship, I don't want to settle - I love you but I can't".  My first thought was why her and not me.  I was heartbroken, but there was something in me that said "This isn't the end"  To cut this long story short, we re-connected after a period of time and it was then that he told me how hard it had been for him while we had been apart.  He never stopped thinking of me, and no woman he either went out with or slept with compared.  He had fallen in love with me. The feelings were so intense he had to get away from it, and he got with this girl (who without being rude, was no me. lol!) because he knew it would go nowhere and mean nothing.  He has said to me on a number of occassions when we get together he knows this is it. There won't be a break up.  He says he is afraid of messing things up and losing me.  If I knew then what I  knew now, I would have relaxed.  I would have known that men don't confess feelings like that without meaning them - whatever actions they take.  If you look at how our stories mirror, I do believe he is "finding himself".  I believe he wants to be the best he can be for your relationship, perhaps at the moment the timing isn't quite right.   It has worked though - you haven't manifested a hook up or a fling, you've manifested a man who loves you.  I'd take that over a guy who was overtaken with lust for a short period.  My advice to you is graciously give him his space. Say you understand and put the focus back on yourself.  A) he won't be expecting it and B) The more you focus on yourself and how wonderful you are, your vibration will raise to match it.  I guarantee the moment you detatch with love and self love, he will be come back and be yours. Trust me it happened to me.... I just ruined it again by forgetting my own power and wanting to rush things...

You are nearly there, you just don't realise it....yet.

10/31/2016 10:08 am  #9

wanderlusting wrote:

n. I know that he is still holding a grudge towards me. He told me that while he loves me and still has feelings for me, that he just doesn't think that we are right for one another and that is what he has been telling other people.

He's saying this because that is what he wants to believe it to be true.  Unfortunately the rule if you say something often enough does not apply...

Focus on your own alignment, you will be amazed what happens when you do xx

Last edited by Jag123 (10/31/2016 10:08 am)

10/31/2016 10:12 am  #10

Thank you for my comment. I had always worried throughout our relationship these past 3 years that he would turn around and do what he did to me 3 years ago and I know that due to my constant worries and insecurities, I manifested him doing just that. He left me and has always been with someone else and it deeply does hurt me. Because to me, if you love someone and you truly care about them, broken up or not, you wouldn't be able to go and throw yourself at someone else, especially in 2.5 weeks time after the break up. But I guess this is where my opinion differs from others. We just spent 9 weeks together in another country and after I left that is when he realized that he didn't want to be in a relationship anymore because it was just too much for him (accusations, insecurities, jealousy, constant worrying). I pushed him away and I now know that and I focused on all the wrong things. Now I am in therapy to try and overcome some issues that I never fully overcame in my past so that I can be healthy minded and not make the same mistakes that I had previously made. He told me that while he has feelings and loves me, that we are not right for each other and he has had plenty of time to himself to come to that conclusion. So if he doesn't think we are right for each other and has all these negative associations with me, how or even better yet, why would he come back to me? We have done the break up thing before where he was with other girls and told me that all he could think about was me and even though we weren't together, he still felt guilty for doing so and realized how good he had it with me and eventually came back. Now this time around he is telling me that he loves being with other girls and is having the time of his life and that he had fun hooking up with someone else and didn't feel any remorse or guilt. That hurts. He is actually encouraging me to go out and be with other guys now, something he has never done before. He is dead set in his decision to let me go and move on. 

Jag123 wrote:

Wanderlust - I know just what you're going through.  I met my boy almost  2 years ago, the attraction was instant and we fell in love pretty quickly.  It freaked him out entirely.  He left me without warning for another woman.  I was absolutely devastated, particularly as he told me all of the same things yours said to you " I don't want a relationship, I don't want to settle - I love you but I can't".  My first thought was why her and not me.  I was heartbroken, but there was something in me that said "This isn't the end"  To cut this long story short, we re-connected after a period of time and it was then that he told me how hard it had been for him while we had been apart.  He never stopped thinking of me, and no woman he either went out with or slept with compared.  He had fallen in love with me. The feelings were so intense he had to get away from it, and he got with this girl (who without being rude, was no me. lol!) because he knew it would go nowhere and mean nothing.  He has said to me on a number of occassions when we get together he knows this is it. There won't be a break up.  He says he is afraid of messing things up and losing me.  If I knew then what I  knew now, I would have relaxed.  I would have known that men don't confess feelings like that without meaning them - whatever actions they take.  If you look at how our stories mirror, I do believe he is "finding himself".  I believe he wants to be the best he can be for your relationship, perhaps at the moment the timing isn't quite right.   It has worked though - you haven't manifested a hook up or a fling, you've manifested a man who loves you.  I'd take that over a guy who was overtaken with lust for a short period.  My advice to you is graciously give him his space. Say you understand and put the focus back on yourself.  A) he won't be expecting it and B) The more you focus on yourself and how wonderful you are, your vibration will raise to match it.  I guarantee the moment you detatch with love and self love, he will be come back and be yours. Trust me it happened to me.... I just ruined it again by forgetting my own power and wanting to rush things...

You are nearly there, you just don't realise it....yet.

Board footera