LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/13/2017 2:31 pm  #31

Re: WOW it's Working!! So happy

This thread makes me so happy!!! You've got this, girl! ❤️ Keep imagining the end goal of being with him, I mean you're basically there now! 😎

2/13/2017 2:58 pm  #32

Thank you guys so much again for your support !

I got more movement last night with him.  He worked late  N texted me to ask me what time I break was at.  I told him it was later On in the evening.  A few hours pass.  And I decide to take a 15 minute break so I text him but for some reason my texts were not going through as if he didn't have reception . ( this happens a lot in the hospital )  about 20 minutes later they went ended up going through. he texted me immediately saying  " where are you I'm coming now"  then I had to tell him unfortunately my break is over and I had to go back to work . He said " that sucks I only saw your text just now... I really wanted to see you".  I texted him back that yes it did suck but we'll see each other another time.  He then responded with " I guess "   He texted me again a little bit later on during the night to ask me if I wanted a lift home but I told him it was OK but I would be taking the bus because I finished a little a lot earlier than he did .

I never thought I'd see the day where he was wanting to see me like this ..

before I started all this I really thought there was no hope, so for all of you who are thinking your man will never change his mind that is absolutely not true .  This man has told me that he doesn't want a girlfriend anymore and that he will never want one again .  He's told me before that he  doesn't want us to hang out anymore because he doesn't want to give me any false hope .  He's told me so many things I didn't want to hear and now things are changing so rapidly . i'm never going to give up and you shouldn't either

2/13/2017 3:55 pm  #33

Samibaby21 wrote:

I got more movement last night with him.  He worked late  N texted me to ask me what time I break was at.  I told him it was later On in the evening.  A few hours pass.  And I decide to take a 15 minute break so I text him but for some reason my texts were not going through as if he didn't have reception . ( this happens a lot in the hospital )  about 20 minutes later they went ended up going through. he texted me immediately saying  " where are you I'm coming now"  then I had to tell him unfortunately my break is over and I had to go back to work . He said " that sucks I only saw your text just now... I really wanted to see you".  I texted him back that yes it did suck but we'll see each other another time.  He then responded with " I guess "   He texted me again a little bit later on during the night to ask me if I wanted a lift home but I told him it was OK but I would be taking the bus because I finished a little a lot earlier than he did .

before I started all this I really thought there was no hope, so for all of you who are thinking your man will never change his mind that is absolutely not true .  This man has told me that he doesn't want a girlfriend anymore and that he will never want one again .  He's told me before that he  doesn't want us to hang out anymore because he doesn't want to give me any false hope .  He's told me so many things I didn't want to hear and now things are changing so rapidly . i'm never going to give up and you shouldn't either

Fab fab. Keep going your attitude and approach is spot on. Let it unfold organically.

2/13/2017 3:58 pm  #34

Samibaby21 wrote:

Ahh. So happy for you, Sami! Keep going Like Oasis said - your approach and the way you're handling everything is perfect xo

2/15/2017 10:11 pm  #35

Today was another good day this morning he invited me over to the restaurant where he works  part time and he made me a amazing breakfast.  When  I was done eating I told him that he could come by for supper later if he wanted and he excepted.  He came and I cooked he wouldn't stop raving about my food.I'm really happy.  He just left here about 10 minutes ago I'm still on a high ❤️❤️

2/21/2017 11:37 pm  #36

Samibaby21 wrote:

Today was another good day this morning he invited me over to the restaurant where he works  part time and he made me a amazing breakfast.  When  I was done eating I told him that he could come by for supper later if he wanted and he excepted.  He came and I cooked he wouldn't stop raving about my food.I'm really happy.  He just left here about 10 minutes ago I'm still on a high ❤️❤️

Amazing progress!

2/22/2017 12:38 am  #37

Update

Had dinner with my love tonight. He came to my place and I cooked. He was so flirty tonight and he kept staring at me in a way that was very different than how he usually would look at me. When he left he gave me a big hug  since I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow.  I was hoping for a kiss but He kept staring at me deep in my eyes (  I know this sounds corny lol)  even as he left he kept turning around to look at me while he was leaving .  It's as if he wanted to say something to me but he didn't. It was strange.

2/22/2017 12:48 am  #38

Samibaby21 wrote:

Update

Had dinner with my love tonight. He came to my place and I cooked. He was so flirty tonight and he kept staring at me in a way that was very different than how he usually would look at me. When he left he gave me a big hug since I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. I was hoping for a kiss but He kept staring at me deep in my eyes ( I know this sounds corny lol) even as he left he kept turning around to look at me while he was leaving . It's as if he wanted to say something to me but he didn't. It was strange.

I'm living for these updates, I love it. Girl, don't be afraid to kiss him first either! You got him right where you want him anyways Keep this up xo You're doing everything right!

2/22/2017 2:33 am  #39

So very happy to your progress and success. Keep it up

2/22/2017 9:45 am  #40

thaqueenliz wrote:

Samibaby21 wrote:

Amazing progress!

Thanks!! ❤️

Board footera