LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/16/2017 9:55 am  #1

Getting results now with the PW and SPell but I need advice

Hi everyone. 

I've known this guy for a while and we got involved, but we had a bit of a misunderstanding a few weeks back, and since then, we didn't speak. I didn't contact him at all. He contacted me a couple of times but each time he was cold (I sensed he was shy and nervous) and we didn't make up.  But I began doing PW/BWD, and the love spell on him. 

Well, two days ago he messaged me with no words, but a love song. I thanked him and told him it was really beautiful, etc. He saw the message immediately, but didn't reply. Then next day he sent me another romantic song - a man declaring his love to a woman in a beautiful setting, touching her face, trying to kiss her and gaze into her eyes, him with his hand on his heart, etc. Again no actual words came from my guy. I replied. I told him that the song was so beautiful, that it meant so much that he had sent it. I wa trying to be nice but not going too far. He gave one of those ok signs, but stayed totally silent. Today there was no message and no song.

And so now I don't know what to do. I thought about contacting him and saying that I missed him a lot. But something holds me back from that. I feel stuck. Should I just wait and let him come to me (while still BWD-ing, spell-ing and pw-ing)? or should I say something? 

Last edited by BettyBlue (3/16/2017 10:02 am)

3/16/2017 10:19 am  #2

Re: Getting results now with the PW and SPell but I need advice

Oh, just to update...now I'm a bit upset.

After starting this thread I peeked on his facebook and I noticed that after I had replied to his message that he had posted something saying "don't let anyone waste your time..twice..." And the picture illustrating it was a famous monument from my hometown (we are from different countries). :-(

Now I don't know what to think or what to do. 

Last edited by BettyBlue (3/16/2017 10:22 am)

3/16/2017 10:33 am  #3

You can contact him back without getting all mushy.
Don't tell him that you miss him terribly or any of that.
Say that you were busy and not able to get back to
him until today and that you really liked the songs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/16/2017 11:25 am  #4

Indigo wrote:

You can contact him back without getting all mushy.
Don't tell him that you miss him terribly or any of that.
Say that you were busy and not able to get back to
him until today and that you really liked the songs.

Thanks Indigo. I'll think about that. I'm definitely going to contact him with the PW as well. Lol

3/16/2017 3:44 pm  #5

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

He is definitely sending out mixed messages, but I wouldn't let it stress you out too much.  You are obviously on his mind.  I wouldn't say anything to him (you've already given him enough by responding sweetly), but keep doing your work from behind the scenes, from a loving place, and he'll eventually reach out to you with actual words.  He seems confused at the moment.

Honestly, it seems to me like he's fishing, like there's something he wants you to say, so that he doesn't have to say it first.  Let him stop being a child and speak to you like a man.

Hi BB, i completely agree with unicornsandrainbows,
Keep up the technique and complete the love spell if you have started already.

Dont be so quick to respond when he messages, let him make a serious effort. I know songs are sweet but really when he messsges he should be talking to you, you know? Actually initiating a two way healthy conversation.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/16/2017 4:13 pm  #6

Well just to update, I finally did what Indigo suggested. I told him I really did like the songs and that I hadn't said much about it yesterday because I was busy.

He just replied to me a little while ago, when I went online. I was going online for reasons other than him, but he replied the minute I signed in. He was a bit weird. He said "it's ok. I'm fine about it". I then asked him what the songs were about (they were in his mothertongue that I don't understand) and he explained...

He said the first one was singing "come to me my love", and that usually is sung at weddings. The second song was a duet and it was a guy telling his girl that she'd betrayed him by going off with some other guy.

Now I'm even more confused. I don't mean to be overthinking...but what was all that about? 

He seemed to be willing to talk more, but I decided to cut it short. I thanked him for explaining about the songs, and I said that it was late so I would say goodnight now. He said nothing but "hmmmm".  I saw him start typing for a moment, and so I waited, but then he stopped and changed his mind, and whatever he was typing didn't get sent.

Last edited by BettyBlue (3/16/2017 4:14 pm)

3/16/2017 5:30 pm  #7

BettyBlue wrote:

Well just to update, I finally did what Indigo suggested. I told him I really did like the songs and that I hadn't said much about it yesterday because I was busy.

He just replied to me a little while ago, when I went online. I was going online for reasons other than him, but he replied the minute I signed in. He was a bit weird. He said "it's ok. I'm fine about it". I then asked him what the songs were about (they were in his mothertongue that I don't understand) and he explained...

He said the first one was singing "come to me my love", and that usually is sung at weddings. The second song was a duet and it was a guy telling his girl that she'd betrayed him by going off with some other guy.

Now I'm even more confused. I don't mean to be overthinking...but what was all that about? 

He seemed to be willing to talk more, but I decided to cut it short. I thanked him for explaining about the songs, and I said that it was late so I would say goodnight now. He said nothing but "hmmmm".  I saw him start typing for a moment, and so I waited, but then he stopped and changed his mind, and whatever he was typing didn't get sent.

Men are such a mystery, always doing things to keep us guessing.
They also have funny ways of expressing their feelings.  Just keep
doing PW on him, what you're doing is working.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

3/17/2017 6:01 am  #8

Hmmm...Well last night I found he had sent me the words to one of the songs. I won't bore you all with the whole thing, but it said that my eyes had made him drunk and now all he lived for was my love. But that I had cast him aside and ruined him, and now he wondered what other foolish man will be my victim. 

I think he is saying I'm into other guys or something.

When I replied to his message it was 4:30 am (I couldn't sleep) and he replied, saying he hadn't been sleeping either. He stayed with me until I finally said I was going to sleep, but he was very formal and not affectionate at all. 

3/17/2017 7:29 am  #9

It almost sounds like he's trying to get you to say something, like. I'm not seeing another guy" or something like that, wanting you to tell him something about how you feel. It's so hard to know when they act like this, but this is just my opinion.

3/17/2017 1:30 pm  #10

jellyb wrote:

It almost sounds like he's trying to get you to say something, like. I'm not seeing another guy" or something like that, wanting you to tell him something about how you feel. It's so hard to know when they act like this, but this is just my opinion.

Yes I think you're right. I think he is trying to get me to say something or do something but I'm not sure what. As it is, he was online a lot today - much more than usual - but we never messaged each other.  I guess he's being stubborn and I certainly won't be initiating.

Last edited by BettyBlue (3/17/2017 1:32 pm)

Board footera