LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/20/2017 10:45 am  #11

Re: Getting results now with the PW and SPell but I need advice

Updating again...

Two days ago he sent a message through my FB. It was one of those pink love hearts. But then underneath it he said "oops...sorry....I was sending a message to my nephew but it went to you by accident."

I didn't see the message until now as I haven't been online for a couple of days. But I decided to answer him. I said "Lol. ok, no worries X (his name)". 
He replied with a "?". 
I said again "its ok, X (his name) no worries"
And he said "can you tell me what it is you are messaging me for? You have called my name twice."

I said "no, no, I was answering the message you sent to me." He said "ok" and we stopped communicating from there. 

But I'd just like your opinions on that because I'm confused....did he really send that message by accident to me? Or was it deliberate, and him just trying to get some kind of communication between us? I'm not sure....

Last edited by BettyBlue (3/20/2017 10:47 am)

3/20/2017 5:00 pm  #12

I would personally stop replying to him so readily, at least for awhile. He seems like he's kinda playing mind games with you, trying to play hot and cold to see if you'll reply.

He needs to make way more of an effort to get your time and attention, in my opinion At least you know you're on his mind, but he needs to work for it more than this.

3/20/2017 9:06 pm  #13

Agree with SK,
you're only going to work yourself up over this wondering what is he saying / what does he mean etc.
Just focus on PW and LS for now and only respond when he really makes an effort.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/21/2017 10:29 am  #14

StrawberryKitten wrote:

I would personally stop replying to him so readily, at least for awhile. He seems like he's kinda playing mind games with you, trying to play hot and cold to see if you'll reply.

He needs to make way more of an effort to get your time and attention, in my opinion At least you know you're on his mind, but he needs to work for it more than this.

Yeah...I sort of regret replying at all. I laughed to myself when I found the message and I was thinking ""oh that love spell is really working!" But then I started to feel frustrated and down because he's so clearly looking for attention but being really immature about it and also being so cold and nasty when he does get a response. I've had it up to the neck with him, basically.

I'm going to keep up with the pw and the spell. But apart from that, this childish man is not worth my energy.

3/21/2017 10:44 am  #15

I would leave the recent message incident alone. It is doubtful that he deleted the entire conversation.  Even if he did, you two sorted the confusion out(that's if he isn't playing).  In either event, I wouldn't want the excess stress and confusion.

3/21/2017 9:06 pm  #16

BettyBlue wrote:

StrawberryKitten wrote:

Yeah...I sort of regret replying at all. I laughed to myself when I found the message and I was thinking ""oh that love spell is really working!" But then I started to feel frustrated and down because he's so clearly looking for attention but being really immature about it and also being so cold and nasty when he does get a response. I've had it up to the neck with him, basically.

I'm going to keep up with the pw and the spell. But apart from that, this childish man is not worth my energy.

I don't blame you at all for that. I tend to have a low tolerance for that kind of thing myself, I think because I wasted a few years on a man who was pretty much the same way. PW & BWD is a great tool, no doubt about it, but I truly feel like some guys aren't worth the effort and men who run hot and cold too that list for me.

3/27/2017 12:22 pm  #17

The strange thing is, I disappeared from social media for a week because I have a relative being treated in hospital. Just before I went I posted something on my FB wall about hating hospitals but loving the view from the top floor. I included a couple of sunset photos, and a guy on my friend list asked me what I was doing there and if everything was ok. 

Well I found that he liked the photos, and a few days later he wrote me a message asking if my relative was better now. So I guess I was on his mind. Also if he had read the conversation with the other guy then he is clearly interested in what I am doing, because you have to actively click on those kind of conversations to read them. Anyway I thanked him and told him briefly what had happened, and I asked him for prayers. He wrote me out a really good prayer, which was sweet of him. I said only "Amen. Thank you so much."

I had the urge to message him today to tell him that the prayer seems to be working, but on reflection I have decided not to. I don't want to chase. 

Last edited by BettyBlue (3/27/2017 12:25 pm)

3/27/2017 12:28 pm  #18

BettyBlue wrote:

The strange thing is, I disappeared from social media for a week because I have a relative being treated in hospital. Just before I went I posted something on my FB wall about hating hospitals but loving the view from the top floor. I included a couple of sunset photos, and a guy on my friend list asked me what I was doing there and if everything was ok. 

Well I found that he liked the photos, and a few days later he wrote me a message asking if my relative was better now. So I guess I was on his mind. Also if he had read the conversation with the other guy then he is clearly interested in what I am doing, because you have to actively click on those kind of conversations to read them. Anyway I thanked him and told him briefly what had happened, and I asked him for prayers. He wrote me out a really good prayer, which was sweet of him. I said only "Amen. Thank you so much."

I had the urge to message him today to tell him that the prayer seems to be working, but on reflection I have decided not to. I don't want to chase. 

In this situation,  I don't think you're chasing him. You're following up on an active conversation.  If he didn't want to talk about it or anything, he wouldn't have messaged and looked into it.

3/27/2017 12:37 pm  #19

Avaelle wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

In this situation,  I don't think you're chasing him. You're following up on an active conversation.  If he didn't want to talk about it or anything, he wouldn't have messaged and looked into it.

So perhaps I should message him to tell him it seems to be working (my relative did pick up with his health quite drastically since yesterday) and thank him, then leave it at that? He has also liked my new cover pic today which made me feel good.

Last edited by BettyBlue (3/27/2017 12:39 pm)

3/27/2017 1:02 pm  #20

BettyBlue wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

So perhaps I should message him to tell him it seems to be working (my relative did pick up with his health quite drastically since yesterday) and thank him, then leave it at that? He has also liked my new cover pic today which made me feel good.

Yes,  try not to think to hard about it. It can become stressful. Allow things to happen naturally in this situation.  It's completely fine to let him know how much the person improved if he's praying for them. It's likely he will reply and you can continue on from there

Board footera