LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/17/2017 5:59 pm  #1

No Contact, what was your experience?

Hi all!

I am doing no contact for my own strengthening. I am doing imaginings on him waking up, realizing his mistakes, and repenting. Not to bring him back for me but because as a soul he needs it. He has been reaching out almost daily for a week now. Even after I ignored his Easter well wishes.

What were your personal reactions to no contact?

Thanks in advance ☺

4/17/2017 9:27 pm  #2

Re: No Contact, what was your experience?

I think most members (if not all) perform these techniques because they actually want their ex back.

If your sessions are purely to make him feel bad about his actions and he's been contacting you every day, I'd respond to hear what he has to say to you and if it's an apology you need and he provides one for you, I'd stop the techniques and set him free 😊

4/18/2017 12:52 am  #3

My personal reactions, are no reactions at all. Been silent between us for almost 5 months.
But I'm keeping my vibrations high and knowing that this will not last.
Any time now, she will come around and contact me.
And if not, then there's someone better for me.
NC is definitely a useful tool. But only to work on yourself. Don't use it because you want to play games, make him beg and feel bad.

4/18/2017 5:30 am  #4

Jen wrote:

I think most members (if not all) perform these techniques because they actually want their ex back.

If your sessions are purely to make him feel bad about his actions and he's been contacting you every day, I'd respond to hear what he has to say to you and if it's an apology you need and he provides one for you, I'd stop the techniques and set him free 😊

I am currently pregnant with our child. I am not doing at as a way to make him feel bad but because I need the space and he views out communication as a game. He has a gf that he cheated on me with, yet still risked bringing our child into this world... so, I envision him waking up, apologizing, realizing how his actions affect others, and wanting me back. I am undecided on wanting him back. I am doing a vision for myself for marriage - whoever is worthy, even if it is him, will come I do agree with setting someone free... and am only doing my meditations from a space of love.

No contact for him helps him to see that he can't come and go as he pleases. Lie to me. Use my body, as he has done. Etc. He can not have his cake and eat it too with me. Period.

Thanks for the advice

4/18/2017 5:52 am  #5

Lj wrote:

My personal reactions, are no reactions at all. Been silent between us for almost 5 months.
But I'm keeping my vibrations high and knowing that this will not last.
Any time now, she will come around and contact me.
And if not, then there's someone better for me.
NC is definitely a useful tool. But only to work on yourself. Don't use it because you want to play games, make him beg and feel bad.

I agree 100% I am not doing it to make him feel bad or beg for me. I am doing it because I need the space. He is a toxic male. I am pregnant with our child and although it happened 2 mons* after we broke up we had been trying for a year and had a miscarriage 1 month before we split. I learned that be cheated on me... lied to me... and then is now living with this other woman knowing I'm pregnant- so I envision him waking up to his actions, not because it's wrong, but because it will help his soul. I also am not envisioning him back with me, just apologetic and wanting to rectify his mistakes... I am keeping my distance for some time because I need it. Also, like you I am envisioning my wedding, but no face - it is to allow him to return and rise up or someone new and better suited to come* about. I feel when I am ready to talk to my ex, I will. He is too much... and it's a game. He knows the situation but literally tries to text me jokes to break the ice. Ice is there for a reason, what he has done is NOT a joke. He will grow as am I.

Thanks for your share!! I agree highest good of all πŸ’›

Edits *typos

Last edited by BelieverOfLOA (4/18/2017 5:54 am)

4/18/2017 6:22 am  #6

The reaaon(s) behind you going NC make much better sense for me and I completely understand why you need the space.

Thank you for opening up and sharing that with us.

Given your circumstances and the fact that you're unsure of whether you would ultimately want a future with him, I would personally continue visualising everything you need for him to say to you and do it in small steps.

Visualise small, allow for the manifestation to occur and then continue on with what you need from him next.

I'd make a plan on what you would like him to say in stages.

But, in order for you to receive what you're needing for him to say and acknowledge, I'd answer his calls to provide him that opportunity.

And if you are happy with what he says, move on and start manifesting what you'd like him to say/acknowledge next.

Although my circumstances are very different, I blocked my one from everything over the weekend as I felt he took advantage of me but am continuing with my visualisation technique to manifest a solid, loving and healthy relationship with him.

You will do the exact same.

Make the plan πŸ’–

4/18/2017 9:19 am  #7

Believer, have you looked at Agnes Vivarelli's whispering technique? Look her up on YouTube, she's got a ton of awesome videos and techniques. You might find some of them really helpful in terms of dealing with this guy.

4/18/2017 10:21 am  #8

Jen wrote:

The reaaon(s) behind you going NC make much better sense for me and I completely understand why you need the space.

Given your circumstances and the fact that you're unsure of whether you would ultimately want a future with him, I would personally continue visualising everything you need for him to say to you and do it in small steps.

Visualise small, allow for the manifestation to occur and then continue on with what you need from him next.

But, in order for you to receive what you're needing for him to say and acknowledge, I'd answer his calls to provide him that opportunity.

And if you are happy with what he says, move on and start manifesting what you'd like him to say/acknowledge next.

Although my circumstances are very different, I blocked my one from everything over the weekend as I felt he took advantage of me but am continuing with my visualisation technique to manifest a solid, loving and healthy relationship with him.

Make the plan πŸ’–

πŸ™Thank you so much for your wordsπŸ™

I appreciate you taking the time to respond as you did. I will definitely make a plan... and agree I will need to speak with him sometime soon, I am just not ready for that now. Even with the cord cutting speaking to him weakens me, he is quick to act like we are cool, when in fact we are not. He jokes to avoid the real issues, and I am not ok with that. So, I will take some time for at least a month - then I will allow him in, on my terms.

I like your idea of small steps and a plan, I will do this as well.

I really like what you are visualizing "solid, loving, healthy relationship" So, I will sit down and write out what I really desire from all this. In my ideal world he would rise up and be the man I know he is capable of being, he would be faithful, he would be honest, he would be a good man, but I will not settle for less so that is why I am trying to keep my future husband faceless - I feel it will let the universe deliver what is right.

Again, thank you so so much! All the best with your manifestations πŸ’›

4/18/2017 12:36 pm  #9

jellyb wrote:

Believer, have you looked at Agnes Vivarelli's whispering technique? Look her up on YouTube, she's got a ton of awesome videos and techniques. You might find some of them really helpful in terms of dealing with this guy.

I have been doing a whisper technique, but not by her. Thank you for the suggestion... I am listening to her now

4/18/2017 6:36 pm  #10

BelieverOfLOA wrote:

Jen wrote:

Make the plan πŸ’–

πŸ™Thank you so much for your wordsπŸ™

I appreciate you taking the time to respond as you did. I will definitely make a plan... and agree I will need to speak with him sometime soon, I am just not ready for that now. Even with the cord cutting speaking to him weakens me, he is quick to act like we are cool, when in fact we are not. He jokes to avoid the real issues, and I am not ok with that. So, I will take some time for at least a month - then I will allow him in, on my terms.

I like your idea of small steps and a plan, I will do this as well.

I really like what you are visualizing "solid, loving, healthy relationship" So, I will sit down and write out what I really desire from all this. In my ideal world he would rise up and be the man I know he is capable of being, he would be faithful, he would be honest, he would be a good man, but I will not settle for less so that is why I am trying to keep my future husband faceless - I feel it will let the universe deliver what is right.

Again, thank you so so much! All the best with your manifestations πŸ’›

You're more than welcome πŸ˜—

I would suggest phase one of 'the plan' be for you to visualise and manifest for him to stop trying to get your attention with his light hearted jokes and acknowledge his wrong doings followed by a sincere, genuine and heartfelt apology.

Once that is manifested, phase two kicks in πŸ˜‰
Β 

Board footera