LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/18/2017 7:52 pm  #11

Re: No Contact, what was your experience?

Jen wrote:

BelieverOfLOA wrote:

Jen wrote:

The reaaon(s) behind you going NC make much better sense for me and I completely understand why you need the space.

Thank you for opening up and sharing that with us.

Given your circumstances and the fact that you're unsure of whether you would ultimately want a future with him, I would personally continue visualising everything you need for him to say to you and do it in small steps.

Visualise small, allow for the manifestation to occur and then continue on with what you need from him next.

I'd make a plan on what you would like him to say in stages.

But, in order for you to receive what you're needing for him to say and acknowledge, I'd answer his calls to provide him that opportunity.

And if you are happy with what he says, move on and start manifesting what you'd like him to say/acknowledge next.

Although my circumstances are very different, I blocked my one from everything over the weekend as I felt he took advantage of me but am continuing with my visualisation technique to manifest a solid, loving and healthy relationship with him.

You will do the exact same.

Make the plan πŸ’–

πŸ™Thank you so much for your wordsπŸ™

I appreciate you taking the time to respond as you did. I will definitely make a plan... and agree I will need to speak with him sometime soon, I am just not ready for that now. Even with the cord cutting speaking to him weakens me, he is quick to act like we are cool, when in fact we are not. He jokes to avoid the real issues, and I am not ok with that. So, I will take some time for at least a month - then I will allow him in, on my terms.

I like your idea of small steps and a plan, I will do this as well.

I really like what you are visualizing "solid, loving, healthy relationship" So, I will sit down and write out what I really desire from all this. In my ideal world he would rise up and be the man I know he is capable of being, he would be faithful, he would be honest, he would be a good man, but I will not settle for less so that is why I am trying to keep my future husband faceless - I feel it will let the universe deliver what is right.

Again, thank you so so much! All the best with your manifestations πŸ’›

You're more than welcome πŸ˜—

I would suggest phase one of 'the plan' be for you to visualise and manifest for him to stop trying to get your attention with his light hearted jokes and acknowledge his wrong doings followed by a sincere, genuine and heartfelt apology.

Once that is manifested, phase two kicks in πŸ˜‰
Β 

I like this idea! He called again this morning, but my thought process is... he didn't leave a voicemail, he also doesn't call during hours when he should be able to... pm's... so I am sure he's currently residing with this other woman. So, it mustn't be important enough for me to respond or answer since no message was left. I will work on visualizing that because I am definitely visualizing the end result of him apologizing, telling me he asked her to move out, and him vowing to prove himself to me... him buying a ring... etc... lol.

I listened to this thing about a 3 party situation- with both wanting the same person. It said the one who believes the most that they will get the partner does... I am just not willing to settle and take him back as a cheater. She did, that's why she cheated with him in May. She wants him, cheater and all... I do not! =P Def not easy πŸ˜‚

4/19/2017 9:00 am  #12

Jen wrote:

BelieverOfLOA wrote:

Jen wrote:

The reaaon(s) behind you going NC make much better sense for me and I completely understand why you need the space.

Thank you for opening up and sharing that with us.

Given your circumstances and the fact that you're unsure of whether you would ultimately want a future with him, I would personally continue visualising everything you need for him to say to you and do it in small steps.

Visualise small, allow for the manifestation to occur and then continue on with what you need from him next.

I'd make a plan on what you would like him to say in stages.

But, in order for you to receive what you're needing for him to say and acknowledge, I'd answer his calls to provide him that opportunity.

And if you are happy with what he says, move on and start manifesting what you'd like him to say/acknowledge next.

Although my circumstances are very different, I blocked my one from everything over the weekend as I felt he took advantage of me but am continuing with my visualisation technique to manifest a solid, loving and healthy relationship with him.

You will do the exact same.

Make the plan πŸ’–

πŸ™Thank you so much for your wordsπŸ™

I appreciate you taking the time to respond as you did. I will definitely make a plan... and agree I will need to speak with him sometime soon, I am just not ready for that now. Even with the cord cutting speaking to him weakens me, he is quick to act like we are cool, when in fact we are not. He jokes to avoid the real issues, and I am not ok with that. So, I will take some time for at least a month - then I will allow him in, on my terms.

I like your idea of small steps and a plan, I will do this as well.

I really like what you are visualizing "solid, loving, healthy relationship" So, I will sit down and write out what I really desire from all this. In my ideal world he would rise up and be the man I know he is capable of being, he would be faithful, he would be honest, he would be a good man, but I will not settle for less so that is why I am trying to keep my future husband faceless - I feel it will let the universe deliver what is right.

Again, thank you so so much! All the best with your manifestations πŸ’›

You're more than welcome πŸ˜—

I would suggest phase one of 'the plan' be for you to visualise and manifest for him to stop trying to get your attention with his light hearted jokes and acknowledge his wrong doings followed by a sincere, genuine and heartfelt apology.

Once that is manifested, phase two kicks in πŸ˜‰
Β 

I like this... I will hold onto it. I am working on my anger during this no contact period... I know it doesn't help he or I, but I am very mad at him for the deceit. I am doing self work and staying open to love. I'm feeling a ring on my finger again - so whomever this lover is he's on his way πŸ’›β˜Ί

4/19/2017 10:47 am  #13

Hahaha! I totally didn't realize my first reply posted so I posted another one today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ priceless...

Board footera