LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/05/2017 6:47 am  #1

Am I feeling his emotions?

Hi. I'm new here. I broke up with my guy six weeks ago. Been using PW and BWD for only one week and have also completed the LS yesterday. N/C with my ex since the breakup.

I did a PW on him yesterday before going out to work. I was feeling upbeat, had just completed the Wonderful Powerful You meditation as well. I suddenly felt really sad, almost bereft out of nowhere. I have obviously been feeling this due to the breakup, but the last few weeks have been much better, and the feelings felt "off", like I shouldn't be having them and there was no reason as I was feeling really good and positive about things.

It occurred to me that they might not be my own feelings, so I inwardly said "I'd like to feel only my own feelings." And the sadness and grief feelings just disappeared instantly and I was back to how upbeat and positive I'd been feeling before.

Just wondered if others had had this experience, or if I'm kidding myself about having picked up on my ex. 

11/09/2017 6:41 am  #2

Re: Am I feeling his emotions?

Hello Sarasma,

I have the same feelings as well. I am not sure whether this should be the case. I felt my ex rejected me and he was really confused. However, I would say, as long as you have faith. Things will work out. So better let out even though you felt his sadness or confusion. 

We are in the same boat. Let's all manifest what we what. Cheers!

11/09/2017 3:43 pm  #3

Sarasma wrote:

Hi. I'm new here. I broke up with my guy six weeks ago. Been using PW and BWD for only one week and have also completed the LS yesterday. N/C with my ex since the breakup.

I did a PW on him yesterday before going out to work. I was feeling upbeat, had just completed the Wonderful Powerful You meditation as well. I suddenly felt really sad, almost bereft out of nowhere. I have obviously been feeling this due to the breakup, but the last few weeks have been much better, and the feelings felt "off", like I shouldn't be having them and there was no reason as I was feeling really good and positive about things.

It occurred to me that they might not be my own feelings, so I inwardly said "I'd like to feel only my own feelings." And the sadness and grief feelings just disappeared instantly and I was back to how upbeat and positive I'd been feeling before.

Just wondered if others had had this experience, or if I'm kidding myself about having picked up on my ex. 

Sweetie are you doing Lanie’s CTC mediation? That is critical to your PW’s because they feel that disconnect and it draws them closer to you! At first I didn’t do it because I didn’t want too but then it got really hard for me to disconnect because the psychic cord was really strong and it wasn’t good for me because I felt every mood he was in or I thought he was in. Actually my relationship took a hit for that and now I make sure I do it every time and everything is soooo much better and it definitely drew him closer to me!😍

11/09/2017 3:57 pm  #4

cutting the cord destroys the connection you have with them it does not draw them closer to you. trust me. a lot of the people on the rs server i am on have experienced this where once they cut the cord some of their pois dont even contact them anymore. dont do ctc. 

11/09/2017 4:03 pm  #5

echo wrote:

cutting the cord destroys the connection you have with them it does not draw them closer to you. trust me. a lot of the people on the rs server i am on have experienced this where once they cut the cord some of their pois dont even contact them anymore. dont do ctc. 

That’s interesting! Honestly it comes down to your belief everything comes down to your beliefs 😀💞

11/09/2017 4:13 pm  #6

echo wrote:

There’s an article that tells you a few things you can do like picturing a cord and like you unplugging it and you can plug it back in as you please so I think there’s multiple things you can do I guess it’s up to the person 💞

11/09/2017 5:57 pm  #7

Mcleanie77 wrote:

echo wrote:

There’s an article that tells you a few things you can do like picturing a cord and like you unplugging it and you can plug it back in as you please so I think there’s multiple things you can do I guess it’s up to the person 💞

yes i suppose that is a good picturing. i know many people only use ctc to get away and break off from their poi. when they use ctc for other purposes it can often result in your poi leaving you.

11/17/2017 10:59 am  #8

Thank you all for your comments. I'm still not sure if the feelings belonged to him or not, I know they weren't mine though lol.

I've since had another strange experience during the PW meditation a week ago. My guy started seeing someone after we broke up. During the meditation - I was in really deep in this one - I was visualising him standing in front of me in the corridor, saying the things I want him to say. Suddenly, the visual changed to his recliner sofa in his flat. He jumped up from his reclined position (I think he would have been asleep when I was doing the meditation, he usually naps at the time of the day that I was doing the PW) and said;

"I love (my name). I'm in love with (his pet name for me). I need to tell (the other womans name) that it's over. I'm in love with (my name).

He didn't break the connection, because I was still in it when I "saw" this. I broke the connection by getting such a fright from the visualisation changing so suddenly and him jumping up and shouting like that. It pulled me right out of meditation and I felt disorientated because I'd been so deep into it. 

It felt very real at the time, and I journalled it immediately because it actually shook me up a little. Hopefully this means I'm on the right track lol.

Thanks for your comments, all of you. This is such an excellent forum. 

11/19/2017 2:06 pm  #9

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Sarasma wrote:

Sweetie are you doing Lanie’s CTC mediation? That is critical to your PW’s because they feel that disconnect and it draws them closer to you! At first I didn’t do it because I didn’t want too but then it got really hard for me to disconnect because the psychic cord was really strong and it wasn’t good for me because I felt every mood he was in or I thought he was in. Actually my relationship took a hit for that and now I make sure I do it every time and everything is soooo much better and it definitely drew him closer to me!😍

Thanks for responding McLeanie - I've read a lot of your posts (thank you!). I started off doing the CTC but stopped because I got a bit scared about cutting the cord completely. I've started doing a kind of "unplugging the cord" instead just at the end of the meditations, but admit that sometimes I forget.

The thing is, there's a part of me that wants to pick up on him, if that's actually what I'm doing. And although I don't want him to be unhappy the feeling that he's upset and missing me enough to feel sad is affirming if you know what I mean. Bit selfish, isn't it?

11/19/2017 2:56 pm  #10

oilly23 wrote:

Hello Sarasma,

I have the same feelings as well. I am not sure whether this should be the case. I felt my ex rejected me and he was really confused. However, I would say, as long as you have faith. Things will work out. So better let out even though you felt his sadness or confusion. 

We are in the same boat. Let's all manifest what we what. Cheers!

Thanks, Oilly. It's kind of affirmation that they're missing us if we can feel them, but I can't convince myself that I'm not just kidding myself lol. I like your spirit. Good luck with your manifesting!

Board footera