LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2018 1:22 pm  #1

New Here

Hi all!

I ordered two of Lanie’s books this morning on amazon, and immediately devoured break up to make up. I then found myself ordering MP3’s of 3 different meditations.

I did the Cut the Cord meditation earlier today, and immediately felt better - strong, peaceful, empowered.

I am going to read Pussy Whip and reclaim/use my power. So happy to have found this forum!

8/04/2018 3:02 pm  #2

Re: New Here

Welcome it's good that you're already feeling better and empowered. Good luck with everything!

8/04/2018 3:40 pm  #3

Welcome to the group.

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

8/04/2018 5:56 pm  #4

Thank you for the welcome! I’m in the process of reading Pussy Whip, and just completed the exercise outlined in Chapter 6. That was an experience!

A little background - my boyfriend broke up with me seemingly out of nowhere a month ago. We were together for 1.5 years, but have known each other longer. He has professional and personal issues that negatively impact our relationship. I feel he is my soulmate, and we always had an intense connection.

I said “seemingly” but space and no contact bring clarity. While he was never a jerk or rude, I now think of times when he wasn’t Mr Wonderful either. I love him, I miss him, our love, our connection, our chemistry.

So I just did the exercise. I did it lying in bed. I visualized him, but my mind put him in my driveway, getting out of his car. I visualized his outfit even, and me walking through my living room to my front door.

I heard his words. I heard my response. What surprised me is that I said “I love you too.” (Whenever he would tell me he loved me, I never said “I love you too.” I always responded simply “I love you.”) So hearing myself say “too” caught me off guard.

I recently saw a psychic. She said I have a huge heart, but it’s guarded. I’m now thinking that my never saying “too” was guarding my heart by not acknowledging his love for me, instead I just professed my own. But that’s a whole other subtopic.

Anyways, it was an incredible experience. My forehead twitched, my eyelids twitched. While my eyes were closed at the end of it,it was almost like I was staring at a slow moving ceiling fan. But my eyes were closed.

Now I have a bit of a frontal lobe headache. I’m thinking wine might help it.

Last edited by Hot_red (8/04/2018 6:02 pm)

8/05/2018 7:11 am  #5

Good morning all!

I have some questions about what is “normal” regarding these exercises, and if I’m somehow messing up.

I did the PW meditation last night at bedtime. Enjoyed it.

I just now did the exercise alone, visualizing him and his words. Again, I had eyelid and forehead twitches. Is this normal?

This time I visualized him in his home. I didn’t script it. I heard his words to himself, not to me, unscripted. His self talk regarding me, us. I tried to end the session, but my brain/mind/subconscious(?) wouldn’t allow me to, and continued with more unscripted words and thoughts to himself. Forehead and eyes twitching like crazy.

Is this ok? Is this normal? Am I doing this right??

8/05/2018 10:46 pm  #6

Hello! I'm not only new to the forum but also to Lanie's books.  Can someone please recommend which books I should read first or in what order?

Thank you,
Tiffany

8/05/2018 10:54 pm  #7

I believe Lanie would say to start out with pussy whipped first..to help you understand the technique and how to use it. Start with that first and it will lead you into and help you better understand her other books..I hope this helps!

If you don't know how to make a man happy with your clothes on you have failed as a woman..

8/05/2018 11:01 pm  #8

Thank you Strawberry Goddess! I actually just got done reading that one. I wasn't sure if that was the best one to start with.  I read something about cutting the cord? Also not sure which book to read next or does it matter?

8/05/2018 11:08 pm  #9

Continue to do cutting the cord after your techniques...the next book would be burn with desire..read that one thoroughly and practice that technique as well...make sure to do cutting the cord afterwards!

8/05/2018 11:37 pm  #10

I don't know what cutting the cord is? Is it a book? I can't find it.  Just know it was mentioned in pussy whipped.   Thank you so much for your help

Board footera