LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/21/2020 4:26 am  #1

I didn't think it worked but It did anyways

I normally don't post on forums. However, I wanted to share my story because I know that you girl's success story gave me hope during some sad times. I pondered upon Lanie's forum in late January. I had broken up with my boyfriend and we had a fight that would end it all. I knew about the law of attraction so I actually purposely texted him and treated him pretty badly. I wanted to know if I could attract him back. Now I know it would never work between us as he needs to love himself first before he can offer any genuine love to anyone. However, I still loved this man and he was indeed a stubborn one with plenty of female attention. We didn't talk at all and when he did call to return my things, he was very hostile. I practiced the method but was not dedicated to it doing it everyday. I only did it when my heart ached. Anyhow, I started developing even stronger feelings for him and I had no way of knowing if I broke on through as we were not talking. One day  a friend mine found him on a dating site as he was moving on pretty fast. I told her what to say and what he wrote back to her just killed me. I mean he wrote some mean things about me. It broke my heart so bad to hear him say these things, that right then and there, I made up my mind. Screw this POS,  I was done! For me to make up that decision, it was hard, because this was the only man I have fallen in love with. He doesn't know that I love him and we were together 4 yrs. I did the cut the cord method from Lanie's recordings and did it again the next day because I wanted to be done with him. 

When I finally made the decision that I didn't care anymore and I wasn't willing to be hurt or sad over him. Things changed! I was happy and not stressed out and that attracted to me, wonderful men that I couldn't decide who I wanted to get to know better. Here is where it gets interesting he started calling me with excuses for certain things. He was hostile but eventually broke and ask for a hug. He never led on that he cared or missed me. 

Then tonight, he calls me and starts telling me that he knew I loved him during our relationship. He is not the type to call nor talk very long. A man with few words and never expresses his emotions. We talked more than 3 hrs and more than we ever talked in our whole relationship. He didn't tell me what i imagined in my meditations, but the fact that he reached out and expressed how deep our connection was and that I would never find another like him. He also didn't want to admit it until he badgered me to admit that I had loved him at one point, that he also loved me. It's bittersweet that after the relationship we would even express how we deeply cared and loved each other. So it does work, although I practiced it for about a month and half, it wasn't until CTC that he felt the pain of losing me. I hope this helps you guys. This man was hard to break in every way, I mean 4 yrs together and not one, I love you. Therefore a very stubborn, strong man with high pride who would never break. The fact that he confessed or tried to get it out of me speaks volume. Thank you Lanie and you girls, you gave me my strength back because I was so depressed and if it wasn't for you, I would have been and depress over him til this day! Now although I want him and love him,  I still chose to move on because I know there is someone who is a better fit for me out there. I will update you guys more how he is acting though despite that I stopped doing the meditations. The key was I tricked my brain to think that he was in love with me and was miserable without me. I do believe PW works and they do feel it, it took him 3 months to finally kinda break. I think if I had continue it would grow stronger but I was getting attacehd and I didnt want to be too attached. 

Last edited by intentions (3/21/2020 1:13 pm)

3/22/2020 5:39 pm  #2

Re: I didn't think it worked but It did anyways

Great success! Congratulations! Could you please outline your routine outlining what specific techniques from Lanies work you used; how frequently; what time of day and what exactly you visualized him saying to you; did you always feel the emotions while doing the techniques; also did you try remote seduction or BWD technique as well? Your answer could be very useful to many of us?

3/23/2020 2:44 am  #3

Yes I can break down Lanie's routine. In the beginning after the break up when I first started Lanie's routine, naturally I had sleepless nights and that needy I miss him feeling. I started doing PW probably 3-4 nights before bed just so I could sleep. I ended up buying Lanie's package set, I think it was $69 for CTC, PW and some other meditations. Worth it!!! This helped me in the beginning because I really needed to calm down and her voice, it really puts you to sleep.

I also probably did pw when my heart ached, it could be 2-3x a day and skip 2 days then 2x a day and skip a day. .  There were days I missed him everyday so I just did it when ever I needed him.  Doing Pw made me feel good because I truly tricked my brain to think, that him speaking to me was in real time as if it were really happening. Now sometimes, I had my eyes open while I talked to him, this helped me feel that it was more real. I felt all the strong emotions of happiness when He said he was madly in love with me and that he couldn't live without me. There were times, during pw my mind would wonder so instead of bringing it back to him, I saw him in his room super depressed over me.  

Eventually the pain subsided as doing these pw viz, helped me feel good and I started telling myself whenever my heart ached, so and so is madly in love with me. Sometimes I would laugh because it got to the point, I just knew he was in love with me. That is how powerful your mind is. When you have convinced yourself of something, it will deliver it. I convinced myself he had regrets over losing me and that he was crzy in love with me. 

I did bwd a few times maybe 6 times total?.. I hate to say this because its embarrassing but there were times I took care of myself intimately and Did bwd with it. I know he felt these because when he started reaching out to me again, I did a bwd intimate session and he called me and we talked for 2.5 hours one night. These last few nights he has been calling, texting etc and shown interest. Since this post, he texts or calls everyday. Not sure how long this will last, but as my heart is not hurting anymore, my heart doesn't look forward to his calls or expect it. If he calls great, if not, there is no wanting or yearning. I do like that he does because I still care for him. He also admitted he was intensely depress, he just didn't say over me.

My pw  sessions went from 2-3 times a day on days I missed him to eventually 2-3 x a week and then to just whenever i ached over him but again, because I was doing them, I started getting attached eventually later as well. Because when I was getting attached I would do more. Eventually I had to force myself to detach and do less so I could live my life without being obsesed over him. But it wasn't until the embarrassing things he said about me to my friend that I needed to cut feelings for him with the CTC, I used Lanie's recordings both time and it felt good letting all that hurt and baggage go.

Again, once I did the ctc, if I felt hurt or pain over him. I would remind myself that he wasn't worthy of me and I would be open to better men for me out there. Although I was forcing myself to be over him, I still kept telling myself everytime I thought of him, that he was madly in love with me and crazy about me. Once I started talking to other guys who were great that also helped with getting over him. When I truly was not yearning for him was when he started reaching out. 

ps one more thing, I know this is personal. He as a man, wanted to sleep with me. I am still attracted to him and wanted to but I held my ground and wouldnt. I told him, I dont sleep with anyone who isn't my partner. Another thing too, I also told him, I would never go back to him and that I had made up my mind and there was no changing it. I think these two things also made him a little crazy and that could also contribute to him calling and or texting everyday. 

Last edited by intentions (3/23/2020 3:00 am)

3/23/2020 3:28 pm  #4

That is really detailed and very helpful insight to the journey you embarked. I can’t thank you enough for being so patient in going through such details. Mine is stubborn one too,, although he is back in touch with me but he claims to be back only as friend, which I refuse to accept because we had a very committed relationship for 4 years and we had plans to get settled down this year. Its difficult for me to pretend to be his friend when my heart aches for him. I am much better now than I was last year. He had decided to drift away last may and hasnt looked back towards me as a partner. I have known Lanies technique but have never been able to follow a routine. While I dont use the guided meditation, when I am doing technique I dont even feel my heartbeat and no emotions as such, i feel I am just lying down and visualizing him saying things but its hard to feel that happiness out of that moment. I dont know how to amp my happy vibration while doing the technique. Do you think guided PW is better than just doing my own PW?

3/23/2020 10:21 pm  #5

Ok I can help you a little bit on that on the emotion part. So in the beginning it might be hard for you to visualize doing pw and feeling everything. What I would do is I would pull up a pic of him I really liked and talk to it like I was talking to him. Then I pretended that he was talking to me back. Now when you pull up pics and look at his pics, you will feel that hurt. that's ok take that hurt and even though you're hurting, hear him say, babe Im sorry, I love you so much, dont cry. Let yourself cry if you need to. Even if youre feeling hurt, let that hurt out and hear him say all the things you wanted him to say. I would often do this if I felt no emotion, and I would close my eyes after i look at his pic, see him in my mind with the light between our 3rd eye and hear him say, Will you marry me? and all the things He would never say in real life as he never expressed his emotions to me. But nevertheless he will feel these emotions whether he tells you or not by the way he acts.

Soon after doing this, i got used to bringing up emotions of love or hurt or whatever and i could close my eyes and do pw. For me the meditation helps with her recording bc it does relax you. But try to use the hurt to fuel you to feel something and then have him apologize while you feel this hurt, then feel the hurt subsiding bc in real life if he was apologizing and saying he wants to marry you, Wouldn't you be excited??! yeah get there, truly feel that when you imagine him saying this, he is really there with you. His spirit feels you so when you are doing this, he feels you too. 

3/24/2020 1:42 pm  #6

Thank you Thank you Thank you! That is a great tip! Looking at his pic and talking to him; I think I can really connect with the pic and bring those emotions;I do see our pics together often and even took print outs of pics but I will make sure to use the emotions I build while looking at those pics an follow it with PW; I dont  even feel hurt like I used to before; I  feel more like emptiness ,very confused state where I know I still very much want him to come back and tell me that he wants to marry me and be with me but off late I feel very empty. I will definitely incorporate this tip hence forth and see if I can raise my vibrations and feel anything of sorts to bring to life  my desire of him coming back to me and telling me that he wants to marry me.
Although he has been texting me more often than usual but whenever I asked him clearly about us he has still maintained that he has moved on and blah and blah. Some days when he texts me (jokes and some funny memes), I keep silent  because I am so confused to continue in this "friends" type relationship; this  is not the end result I wanted when I devoted myself to this relationship with him 4 years back. Nevertheless, I am holding on because I really love him still and being with him and feeling of marrying him one day and being his partner gives me immense happiness. I know He is the one for me.

3/25/2020 12:12 am  #7

Another thing on him, He wants to keep you around because having you as a friend and knowing you want him, makes him feel secure. NOO! Do not let him feel secure with you. While doing pw on him, act as if you don't really need him. That means taking a lot longer to text back or don't even text back. I know  your'e not supposed to play games but the truth is, even if he feels strongly for you, if he thinks you are a backup, he will go out and have his fun knowing your're sitting around waiting.  Try to have fun without him and when you talk to him, act like your life is going great and you've never been happier, blah blah. He will wonder that you are moving on and you kinda want to act like you are. Don't bring up how he feels about you and all that stuff. Don't do it. The minute they think you want them, it's kinda hard to break through with them on pw. Let him come to you, in the mean time, do pw, and act like you don't even need him and ghost him every now and then. It will make him mad and that's the point, right now your'e tepid water for him. Make him want you by being scarce, and then with pw.. He is going to yearn for you because now he is thinking about you and your'e moving on and uninterested. I can't wait to hear your success down the road. I know it is hard because you love him, but it's better that right now you temporarily don't have him then to lose him forever just being his security blanket. 

3/25/2020 1:07 am  #8

Thank you so so much for your valuable input dear.  I have been giving him silent treatment on and off. But he seems to be very determined to not want anything else from me except being friends and I say so becuse when I expressed  to him a week ago that I still havent moved on and I cannot unlove him; he swiftly replied saying you have to and find someone else; I broke down really bad on hearing those words from him but couple of days later I gathered myself again. I started think he might be into someone and all, although there is no really any evidence to say or think like that.
. When I go silent, he seems to try to send messages more frequently most of which  are forwarded jokes. I do know he wants to keep in touch. I am failing to understand  if he has any feeling left for me watsover, thats y i feel emptiness. Sometimes I feel discouraged thinking if  will he ever turn around; But I know also that I really have prayed to be with him as his wife. Thats Y i am holding on and I want to keep trying and hold on to that belief that I worked so hard and dedicated my everything into relationship; that God will do miracle and make him realise that he loves me truly and he comes back to me and marries me.

3/26/2020 5:13 am  #9

On you wondering if he has any feelings for you at all.  The truth is he is probably still in love with you because no man would want his ex gf around as  friend unless he still had some kind of feelings for her. He needs to have you around as a friend because he needs you to fill his emptiness. He will never admit that to you. There were times, I felt my ex moved on as we went through months of no contact. However, when I would feel that he had moved on or didn't care about me anymore, I would do Lanie's pw and as I imagined him saying these wonderful things to me, I started feeing better and soon I was lying to myself or telling myself, he is crazy obsessed with me. I kept telling myself this and even though everything was screaming, no he doesn't care about you, he doesn't miss you, I would change how I felt. So I changed the feeling of anxiety of, he is dating someone, or he has moved on to convincing myself, even though it was lying to myself at first it didn't feel natural, but with pw, I soon felt happiness hearing him say those words to me. I felt so happy I would cry during pw hearing him propose to me. And soon I was able to convince myself to the point that the hurt wasn't there anymore. Because the truth is, if you felt that he was madly in love with you, you would not feel hurt. And that is what I had to do, lie to myself until I started believing that he was in love with me and needed me back etc, only when I felt that way the hurt wasn't there. However, I didn't see results until I was so hurt by him meeting my friend online that I was angry and wanted to be done with him. Once I did the ctc method and decided to move on. I guess all the pw sessions came crashing down on him or something because suddenly he came back, needing me, wanting me and literally begging to get me to admit that at some point, I had love him at least once. Believe me, no man wants to be friends with any woman unless he thought he could get something from her, whether its sex or whatever, but even if its sex, that means he is still attracted to you. And even if he 1% attracted to you, you can and will get him back. Keep doing the pw and truly believe this will work for you, honestly, believe he is feeling this as you are doing the pw to him because he does feel it. Also one key note, if you truly want marriage, then let some of your pw be where he is in his wedding attire and you're looking at him and you hear him say, I do!! feel that intense happiness of love when your man is saying this to you on your wedding day. This will also put those pictures in his mind as well. Trust me, my ex started talking about us being soulmates and all.. Which he is not the type to even talk like that.

Last edited by intentions (3/26/2020 5:17 am)

3/26/2020 7:30 pm  #10

Thank you for this reassurance. Honestkg, the current reality is screaming that he has really moved on and only reason he came back was because he felt this guilt that he wronged me. Before contacting me after 5 months of silence, he talked to a common friend and told her he feels guilty but he want to just be friends. He thinks we are very different people. He seems very stubborn and sounds like he made up his mind. He called me today just to check on me if I was doing fine due to pandemic and I just talked and laughed with him pretending that I am also cool but immediately after call I felt horrible coz I get this feeling from him that he just only sees me as a friend. Sometimes I feel is he just using me to get over this guilt; to clear his conscience. I dont know, but I am still holding on. I will. Your comment that if he is in touch  that means he has some feeling for me is reassuring but the way he is talking and texting me screams like I am nothing more than a friend for him. He has never called me late at night. I am all by myself and working from home these days. I wanted to use this time to apply Lanies techniques but somehow everyday I wake up with this emptiness and no energy to continue this. I really really want to ask him to come over and stay with me for couple of days during this lockdown period, but I dont know how to word it and I am afraid it might backfire.. I keep saying the statements like he loves me all the time. But I have been so lazy or demotivated based on current situation that I havent really been able to discipline myself to apply these techniques. I can’t thank you enough because your responses are so positive and I keep reading the last message that you sent me because it gave me alot of positivity. I really want to pick myself up and succeed at bringing him back to my life as my lover and him proposing me and marrying me.

Board footera