LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/24/2016 4:46 pm  #1

How to visualise in the participant state.

Here is a good link which outlines how to visualise by making yourself a participant in your scene, not a spectator.

It's a good short read with pictures

https://freeneville.com/your-neville-goddard-week-in-review-plus-bonus-photo-lessons/

4/25/2016 10:09 am  #2

Re: How to visualise in the participant state.

I absolutely LOVE this explanation for why it works only in the first person.  I received a private message recently regarding being in the third person.  This is the perfect answer!  Thank you Oasiscalm and Universe! :-)

4/25/2016 11:56 am  #3

Thank you for posting! 

4/25/2016 3:29 pm  #4

Let me check this one out.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

6/19/2016 8:12 pm  #5

Hi,i notice i can visualize better when my eyes is open.anyone have similar experience?

6/19/2016 10:48 pm  #6

Guessgal wrote:

Hi,i notice i can visualize better when my eyes is open.anyone have similar experience?

I do this as well. It's much clearer for me and I can still felt the emotion. I don't think it matters whether you do it ooen or closed.

6/19/2016 10:52 pm  #7

Thanks piper for the clarification.

7/07/2016 12:42 pm  #8

I sometimes find the scene switches in my head so that means i'm creating distance, don't know how to stop that happening

1/30/2017 11:52 am  #9

I find I am really able to do this easily - imagining myself in that situation and I see everything - him, the surroundings, what he is doing/saying to me, hearing it all etc and what I am doing - just as if I was there in reality.  And then it actually feels real now, as if we have had those experiences.  I'm surprised I am so creative. 

1/31/2017 3:01 am  #10

I've been visualizing for ages but it hardy ever manifested. It's only recently that I realized that I was doing it in 3. person.
'See yourself on a beach'...I literally saw myself from the outside on a beach -like a fly on the wall. By shifting to looking out of my own eyes I can feel the feeling on being on the beach. So happy that I found out the difference.

Board footera