LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2016 2:41 pm  #11

Re: Cutting the cord...?

I can't seem to find the other cord cutting thread, so I'll post here.

I've done the cord cutting several times on different exes. I think it's really weird that I haven't had any results like others have reported.

Ex #1 (dated last year) - still has not contacted me to follow up with the workout (it's been 1-2 weeks)
Ex #2 (dated 13 years ago) - still haven't heard from him since Aug 20th after I made a joke about him - it was just me being silly (although I haven't been doing PW on him)
Ex #3 (dated 8 years ago) - no contact since June 30! (haven't been doing PW though, he has a gf and also a side girl)
Ex #4 (dated 4 years ago) - no contact for about a week (but I only did PW on him once, really don't care if he talks to me)

The only sign I got that it might be working is - 2 days after doing cord cutting on ex #3, he changed his profile photo (he rarely does it, maybe once every 4 months).

It's a great meditation and I will continue to do it for MY benefit, as it makes me feel powerful and disconnected... but I have no evidence that the other person has actually been feeling it.

9/24/2016 12:49 am  #12

Just coming back to update:

I cut the cord on several exes at the beginning of the month (I actually did it all in one session). I found it strange that it's like I cut them out of my life.. when it's not supposed to have that effect.

But, ex #3 (no contact since June 30) reappeared yesterday to wish me a happy birthday!! I'm really really happy that he remembered. I still have a lot of love for him, even though I hate that he disappears for months at a time.

Anyways, I'm going to be careful the next time I cut the cord. Will make sure NOT to see them disappear into the distance. Gotta keep 'em close, but detached from them.

Fact that ex #3 came back does tell me cutting the cord doesn't cut them out completely... I just don't know why HE reappeared but not my other exes.

Last edited by getitgirl (9/24/2016 12:51 am)

9/29/2016 11:42 am  #13

Good afternoon,
I just recently read about cutting the cord(s) on this board. I tried it this morning because let's face it I was heavily corded to the object of my attention (to me it was boarding on obsession). I think about him all day and he even appears in my dreams. I'm positive my friends are tired of hearing about him. Lol.
I found an online guided cord cutting Mediation and tried it out for about 10-15 minutes and I must confess that even after one try I feel somewhat lighter, like I've taken some of my power back and restored some of the power balance. I will most assuredly be doing this again (several times if need be) until I feel normal and whole again.
Thank you ladies the information here is priceless

Last edited by LHixon313 (9/29/2016 11:47 am)

9/29/2016 2:13 pm  #14

LHixon313 wrote:

Good afternoon,
I just recently read about cutting the cord(s) on this board. I tried it this morning because let's face it I was heavily corded to the object of my attention (to me it was boarding on obsession). I think about him all day and he even appears in my dreams. I'm positive my friends are tired of hearing about him. Lol.
I found an online guided cord cutting Mediation and tried it out for about 10-15 minutes and I must confess that even after one try I feel somewhat lighter, like I've taken some of my power back and restored some of the power balance. I will most assuredly be doing this again (several times if need be) until I feel normal and whole again.
Thank you ladies the information here is priceless

What cutting the cord meditation you doing?

9/29/2016 2:26 pm  #15

Amy Garners. You can Google her and I put the link in my previous post.

Cutting the cord audio meditation

9/29/2016 10:24 pm  #16

I hope most of you are using my "cutting the cord" meditation.  ;-)

9/30/2016 8:37 am  #17

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I hope most of you are using my "cutting the cord" meditation.  ;-)

I haven't checked out the MP3s. I wasn't aware you had one lol. I'll check that out now. Thanks Lanie

10/01/2016 8:03 pm  #18

I do have meditations and will be adding 25 more over the next few days!  I will update when I do. They are on my website below.  :-)

10/02/2016 1:45 am  #19

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I do have meditations and will be adding 25 more over the next few days!  I will update when I do. They are on my website below.  :-)

Hey Lanie, I'm excited about the new meditations. I love your current ones!! 😍

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

Board footera