LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2016 7:29 pm  #1

Wierdest thing

Ok. I was driving to work doing PW today. I momentarily had a mental lapse and I was thinking about how I was going to organize my day with a friend. We are going to a concert tomorrow night. It was a fleeting thought and I went back to my PW. Anyways, I came up with a plan in my head for the concert night but I forgot about it. Then literally, five minutes ago, my friend suggested the exact idea that popped into my head during PW. Coincidence. I think not😀

9/21/2016 11:52 pm  #2

Re: Wierdest thing

Thats so cool !

9/22/2016 4:46 am  #3

Clue wrote:

Ok. I was driving to work doing PW today. I momentarily had a mental lapse and I was thinking about how I was going to organize my day with a friend. We are going to a concert tomorrow night. It was a fleeting thought and I went back to my PW. Anyways, I came up with a plan in my head for the concert night but I forgot about it. Then literally, five minutes ago, my friend suggested the exact idea that popped into my head during PW. Coincidence. I think not😀

How do you do PW while driving? Do you still imagine seeing the person and calling out to them?

9/22/2016 5:02 am  #4

I get into mindless state. I'm aware of whats around me but not aware. I know that sounds odd but that is the mental state I'm in. I call out to her. When I get a feeling in my body i believe that is when I make the connection. I then have a mental picture of her face kind of on the windshield. Then I just go into PW. It is like daydreaming but instead I  am directing my thoughts. I am becoming less and less concerned if I'm doing it right. I just do it and believe it works. I know it works, and more practice will make me stronger. That is how I got initial contact in the first place. We texted last week so I could mend an issue that I  caused, and now I have gone into radio silence until she texts me again. I will continue daily to perfect this. I'm determined to become a master. I also practice on other people as much as I can.

Board footera