LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2016 3:20 am  #21

Re: Pressing The Panic Button - Goldmine Resources

Oasiscalm wrote:

I have complied a collection of some of the great resources that are available in the subsection.
They are inspirational and make for great upliftement in those times when you look around and believe nothing is changing.

Feel free to add more classic resources to the thread or to the subsection. 

Thank you my dear!😘

9/20/2016 5:49 am  #22

Thanks so much.

9/20/2016 1:26 pm  #23

Thanks for the resources.

9/20/2016 1:56 pm  #24

Thank you Oasiscalm.  It's so helpful to have all this in one place.

9/22/2016 3:42 am  #25

Oasiscalm wrote:

CHANGING THEIR BEHAVIOURS

Reprogramming Reality Steve Pavlina Posted by BettyBlue
Here's an interesting blog post by Steve Pavlina (who used to have a great loa forum) where he talks about changing our reality through the use of our imagination. Particularly interesting is "Experiment 3 - Reprogramming My Wife" where he manages to change his wife's behaviour, simply by imagining her that way: 
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/05/reprogramming-reality/

How to Shift Your Reality by Shifting Yourself
It is said that we cannot change others, but what if we really could?
http://zazenlife.com/2015/04/17/how-to-shift-your-reality-by-shifting-yourself/

Loving these resources!!! This really resonated with me, from the How to Shift Your Reality by Shifting Yourself:

To shift your reality, you must acquire a mindset of abundance.
Sometimes others change as soon as we shift our thoughts, feelings and beliefs, but more often than not, there is a delay. What we experience at any given time is an echo from the past. You might say that the present moment is actually the past because there is a gap between the projection of reality from our subconscious minds and the experience of reality through our conscious minds. Much like the time gap between the projector in the back of the movie theatre and the movie screen where we watch the movie. Knowing this, gives you the insight to be committed to your new way of thinking.
Be patient — allow some time for the new reality to show up in your life. In other words, don’t give up – stay focused.

SO GOOD! It really is true that patience is key-don't give up, because you don't know how close you are to the new reality, and you don't want to fall back into negative thinking and then create a new negative reality that shows up on a delay.

9/23/2016 7:15 am  #26

LOAqueen wrote:

Oasiscalm wrote:

CHANGING THEIR BEHAVIOURS

Reprogramming Reality Steve Pavlina Posted by BettyBlue
Here's an interesting blog post by Steve Pavlina (who used to have a great loa forum) where he talks about changing our reality through the use of our imagination. Particularly interesting is "Experiment 3 - Reprogramming My Wife" where he manages to change his wife's behaviour, simply by imagining her that way: 
http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/05/reprogramming-reality/

How to Shift Your Reality by Shifting Yourself
It is said that we cannot change others, but what if we really could?
http://zazenlife.com/2015/04/17/how-to-shift-your-reality-by-shifting-yourself/

Loving these resources!!! This really resonated with me, from the How to Shift Your Reality by Shifting Yourself:

To shift your reality, you must acquire a mindset of abundance.
Sometimes others change as soon as we shift our thoughts, feelings and beliefs, but more often than not, there is a delay. What we experience at any given time is an echo from the past. You might say that the present moment is actually the past because there is a gap between the projection of reality from our subconscious minds and the experience of reality through our conscious minds. Much like the time gap between the projector in the back of the movie theatre and the movie screen where we watch the movie. Knowing this, gives you the insight to be committed to your new way of thinking.
Be patient — allow some time for the new reality to show up in your life. In other words, don’t give up – stay focused.

SO GOOD! It really is true that patience is key-don't give up, because you don't know how close you are to the new reality, and you don't want to fall back into negative thinking and then create a new negative reality that shows up on a delay.

I totally agree. This article is gold. I've read it several times just to be sure I didn't miss anything😆

Thank you sososo much OC for taking time to share these amazing resources with us. You're an angel seriously💖

9/23/2016 11:27 am  #27

I've got nothing to contribute either, but thank you so much for posting these links! 

9/24/2016 1:30 pm  #28

A lot of the post here or on other websites and forums that I find inspiring I copied and pasted in Word and then printed them out and have created a binder of all of them. Everyday I read the binder to raise my vibration before I do PW/BWD. It is like my own "LOA PUMPED UP BOOK". 

9/24/2016 2:51 pm  #29

Thank u so much OC to share these things with all of us !! 😘🙏🏼

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

9/25/2016 3:39 am  #30

Rubybell68 wrote:

A lot of the post here or on other websites and forums that I find inspiring I copied and pasted in Word and then printed them out and have created a binder of all of them. Everyday I read the binder to raise my vibration before I do PW/BWD. It is like my own "LOA PUMPED UP BOOK". 

I have a LOA file and there are times when I open it and read something and I always pick a resource that is perfect for how I'm feeling at that time.

Board footera