LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2016 11:22 am  #1

Blocked

Hi again everyone.

Recently I posted because my ex had made a false FB account and friended me with it. Just to recap, the account was used to half send love stuff to me (things that only I could understand) and half to post bitter things in order to hurt me or make me jealous.

Eventually I sent him one message saying I knew it was him, and that I knew he had tried to friend me with a second false account, too. I said I was tired of these games and I told him to stop. I set it so that he couldn't reply to that message, and then I unfriended him. I didn't block him, however. That was a week ago.

Since then I haven't looked at the page of that account, because I knew after that he would keep posting things to hurt me more. But whenever I searched anything with a certain letter of the alphabet, the account would show up in the search. Today it didn't appear and I discovered he had blocked me.

Idk...I feel that if I didn't matter to him, then why would he bother blocking me? So strangely, I felt half pleased about that! 

I'm not sure whether he blocked me in order to get a reaction, or because he told himself "I don't need her!", or both. But whatever it is, I feel he is just resisting, and that it's nothing to panic about. 

I'm keeping on with the Lanie techniques. :-)

9/25/2016 11:03 am  #2

Re: Blocked

pixelpie wrote:

BettyBlue wrote:

Hi again everyone.

Recently I posted because my ex had made a false FB account and friended me with it. Just to recap, the account was used to half send love stuff to me (things that only I could understand) and half to post bitter things in order to hurt me or make me jealous.

Eventually I sent him one message saying I knew it was him, and that I knew he had tried to friend me with a second false account, too. I said I was tired of these games and I told him to stop. I set it so that he couldn't reply to that message, and then I unfriended him. I didn't block him, however. That was a week ago.

Since then I haven't looked at the page of that account, because I knew after that he would keep posting things to hurt me more. But whenever I searched anything with a certain letter of the alphabet, the account would show up in the search. Today it didn't appear and I discovered he had blocked me.

Idk...I feel that if I didn't matter to him, then why would he bother blocking me? So strangely, I felt half pleased about that! 

I'm not sure whether he blocked me in order to get a reaction, or because he told himself "I don't need her!", or both. But whatever it is, I feel he is just resisting, and that it's nothing to panic about. 

I'm keeping on with the Lanie techniques. :-)

All this proves is that it's working 100 %. So yeah keep doing the technique. But drop the part about him stalking you. Rewrite that part like it never happen with the fake accounts. Or better yet make it so he's calling you by phone and texting from his phone number trying to work things out.

Take what ever steps you need to to get yourself to the point of living in the end only. If that means your in a new better relationship with him then live in it or if that mean you no longer want him back then live in that. Your only concern should be your end goal with this man and living in it as if it is real. Because it is real. And not current reality. Because what you are doing right now is keeping the current reality alive not only in your mind but the minds of anyone that reads this too. So ask yourself what do you want? After that simply have it and believe it into reality ☺

P.s. have you thought about maybe joining the 30 day challenge on the main page?

Thank you pixelpie. Yeah you pointed out something that I wasn't aware of before: I was concentrating too much on the stalking thing and not enough on the good things we had together. I'll have to keep a watch on my self talk because that is what is going around and around in my head these days. 

Oh yes the challenge! What I good idea! I will join it! 

Board footera