LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2016 3:46 pm  #1

panic mode need help

I did PW about 2 minutes I feel good after I did that because I haven't heard from my husband to be A.P. Jr today then his ex harass me from his number she hacking from his phone I start from feeling great until the panic mode feel like crying I don't know what to do to shake off this panic mode Any advice or suggestions on that?

9/26/2016 4:55 pm  #2

Re: panic mode need help

chargrace2 wrote:

I did PW about 2 minutes I feel good after I did that because I haven't heard from my husband to be A.P. Jr today then his ex harass me from his number she hacking from his phone I start from feeling great until the panic mode feel like crying I don't know what to do to shake off this panic mode Any advice or suggestions on that?

Run that by me one more time?

What was she harassing you about?
Im sorry you're in panic mode:/

9/26/2016 5:38 pm  #3

Same old thing she just jealous because I'm with him eventhough she doesn't know about the engagement yet and that's ok I'm calm for right now@Thisismyusername

9/26/2016 5:41 pm  #4

Im totally sorry you have to go through that. I'm sure that can be unnerving... so you are engaged to him? That seeMs pretty solid to me

She's just jealous! Don't let her get to ya!

9/26/2016 6:11 pm  #5

Yes I am we keeping it as a secret for right now we will tell our families when the time is right and waiting for him to bring my engagement ring he has for me he had propose to me few months ago he forgot to bring my ring lol lord knows I'm trying not to let her get to me I need to try hard@Thisismyusername

Last edited by chargrace2 (9/26/2016 6:12 pm)

Board footera