LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2016 8:55 am  #1

Weird request

So a member on Veronica's forum (im banned there so I can't login comment, etc.) By the name of Snookpatrol is having a rough time with faith (the thread is called "Bingo! It worked"). I was reading their most recent post on  Veronicas forum, and they're having a lot of trouble...

I wanted to send them a link to one of Veronica's videos that helps me immensely. It's called "You can get your ex back! - Law of Attraction"...

So I was wondering if someone could send that person that link for me? I'd really appreciate it thank you so much!

EDIT. Oh, and if it's not too much to ask, can someone send it to a new member there named "change_in_progress"? (They just started their 25 day challenge)

... i know what I'm asking is kind of weird or maybe even rude in some way (since I'm asking someone to go out of their way to do that) But it'd mean a lot of someone could do this for me thank you!!

Last edited by ThisIsMyUsername (9/24/2016 9:03 am)

9/27/2016 2:05 pm  #2

Re: Weird request

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

So a member on Veronica's forum (im banned there so I can't login comment, etc.) By the name of Snookpatrol is having a rough time with faith (the thread is called "Bingo! It worked"). I was reading their most recent post on Veronicas forum, and they're having a lot of trouble...

I wanted to send them a link to one of Veronica's videos that helps me immensely. It's called "You can get your ex back! - Law of Attraction"...

So I was wondering if someone could send that person that link for me? I'd really appreciate it thank you so much!

why don't you make another profile and do it yourself?

EDIT. Oh, and if it's not too much to ask, can someone send it to a new member there named "change_in_progress"? (They just started their 25 day challenge)

... i know what I'm asking is kind of weird or maybe even rude in some way (since I'm asking someone to go out of their way to do that) But it'd mean a lot of someone could do this for me thank you!!

Board footera