LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2016 1:34 am  #1

A year later...

Hi all,

I've been reading the forums for a while now and finally decided to register. My story is the same as many others. I rarely see any stories or situations of people attracting their love back after a year or later. I know Lanie was able to and Em had asked about something similar before as well.

My question is — What about those who have fully let go of the outcome, practice the techniques, and genuinely do not have resistance or expectations? I have always been confused about this. I read often how people are quick to say there is subconscious doubt or lack of belief somewhere but what if there isn't? What if you actually don't have any attachment to the outcome but unconditional love for your ex and are still left with being unable to manifest him/her back? Is it possible he/she is blocking the energy or vibration from their end? If they are truly done with you and do not want to get back together as friends or even have any contact, can techniques change that? I'm a strong believer one has to love and respect themselves first before anyone else. The greatest kindness in one's life is how we treat ourselves.

It's been over a year since I have last heard from my ex. We had an awful break up. Recently, I had reached out after receiving very specific signs, some that left me quite taken back so I sent him an e-mail with no expectations and heard nothing back. This was about two weeks ago. I wanted to make amends and asked if we could talk. Silence. I wasn't hurt or disappointed. Simply went on with my life.

What I don't understand is how the process works when we're told to let go of the outcome and yet, nothing materialises. Maybe I'm missing a step somewhere but this has left me confused. In the beginning I did it to get him back but now the focus is 100% on me. I've been wanting a reconciliation for a while to the point I eventually gave up. This was months ago not including the short message I sent him. Still nothing but silence. He is in a relationship now and appears to be doing well. I'm sincerely happy for him. Though, I'm only seeing this through Social Media. The first time I've looked at his account in 7 or so months.

Sorry for the long winded text. If anyone has any advice or input about outcomes not coming to be even when we've fully let go of the outcome, I would appreciate it. Great forum. I really enjoy the support everyone gives one another here.

9/29/2016 5:43 am  #2

Re: A year later...

Hi 111sl, and welcome to the forum.

I dont have a definite answer to that, but I guess no one does
However, I thought this story from PI forum might shed some light
http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/ex-back-success-it-finally-happened

Maybe for the version of him that you want - I assume you imagine a new, improved, wonderful relationship with him - maybe he needs to go thru some experiences to become that version. I know it is hard not to put time labels/limitations, especially if it has been a period of time that we feel is long. But I have read stories where people reconciled after a year, 2 years, 10 years even. Maybe it is a matter of being in the same vibration after all. Or maybe there are some beliefs you are not totally aware of...or maybe this story is still unfolding, 2 weeks is a short time, processing feelings is a delicate matter, and time consuming for many of us. Anyhow, do stick to feeling good about yourself. This will always have a happy ending Hugs xoxoxo

9/29/2016 7:59 am  #3

Basilily wrote:

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/forum/topics/ex-back-success-it-finally-happened

Maybe for the version of him that you want - I assume you imagine a new, improved, wonderful relationship with him - maybe he needs to go thru some experiences to become that version. I know it is hard not to put time labels/limitations, especially if it has been a period of time that we feel is long. But I have read stories where people reconciled after a year, 2 years, 10 years even. Maybe it is a matter of being in the same vibration after all. Or maybe there are some beliefs you are not totally aware of...or maybe this story is still unfolding, 2 weeks is a short time, processing feelings is a delicate matter, and time consuming for many of us. Anyhow, do stick to feeling good about yourself. This will always have a happy ending Hugs xoxoxo

Basilily, thank you for posting that link. I was in sorta the same place, had a brief but VERY intense relationship with someone I thought was gorgeous, smarter, cooler, nicer, hung out with the cool artsy crowd, and I messed it up in the same way. Le sigh.

111sl, I am very new to this but I think Basilily is right. It is quite possible that your vibrations are not yet at a match. Have you been doing PW and BWD for a year? Perhaps there is another reason. Do you think your mail has just not reached him? Perhaps it is going straight to spam?

9/29/2016 8:01 am  #4

Basilily wrote:

Also, that kitty in your dp! What a DOLL!

9/29/2016 8:04 am  #5

Basilily wrote:

Omg i can't imagine 10 yrs..i'd rather move on than having to wait that long....

9/29/2016 9:39 am  #6

Well I cant imagine WAITING 10 years, that is for sure Waiting even 3-4 months can be excruciating

But you never know how your life story will unfold Who knows who your paths cross with in that time
I guess my point is that it is always possible, but how and when is not only up to us

9/29/2016 12:18 pm  #7

Basilily, I have visualised a new and improved relationship. That's the thing though. If one person changes for the better and the other remains the same then doesn't that mean you will never be a vibrational match to one another? I did PW for half a year and didn't feel the connection. It was almost as though it was blocked. I would send him love, visualise what was said, and it felt like there was a wall between us. I don't know if anyone else has experienced that. It's why I asked about blocked energy and vibrations.

The funny thing is, I only messaged him because I had visited a city for a music festival some 3000 miles away from home. I ended up seeing him and his girlfriend a few feet away from me after a year of nothing. The likelihood of that happening was nearly impossible yet it did. He didn't see me though. I just walked away. Some would say to use that as a sign to move on while others take that as a sign that anything can happen and I'm all.... what?

I've moved on, dated other people, and been quite content. It just doesn't make sense to me when you reach a point of complete and utter balance/gratitude, why the other person is still nowhere to be seen. This is under the notion that you haven't been doing techniques purely to get them back but improve your well being instead.

I remember reading somewhere that if the person has cut all ties and cleared you from their life, nothing will work to bring them back which contradicts how we're told it's possible to get anyone back. So yeah... I'm... confused.

Last edited by 111sl (9/29/2016 12:20 pm)

9/29/2016 2:50 pm  #8

*Deleted

Last edited by Sam (12/06/2016 4:02 pm)

9/29/2016 5:00 pm  #9

Sam wrote:

This is a pretty simply answer but the first thing that came to my mind is that if you're asking then perhaps you're not quite as detached as you thought?

Honestly, it's just a question. Nothing more, nothing less. A random thought that suddenly came to mind. That's all..

Last edited by 111sl (9/29/2016 5:00 pm)

9/29/2016 7:55 pm  #10

I mean i haven't talk to my ex for 4 months..talked..then now not anymore for 2 weeks. I mean..i don't think i will wait for him for another 10 yrs..even if i think i would, somewhere along the way i might just giving up, move on, maybe not completely forgetting, but more into accepting nothing would happen. And even if suddenly i meet him in the next 10 yrs and we fall in love again..i would chose the one who had been with me for 10 yrs of his absence no matter how much i love him..maybe because i respect whoever would like to stay with me for the past 10 yrs...just saying..

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (9/29/2016 7:57 pm)

Board footera