LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2016 2:33 am  #1

kinda success ...

So i laid down this morning and decided to listen to pwhip meditation... I ended up falling asleep about 10 minutes into it , but i woke up to a text from my ex boyfriend asking me out for drinks and another guy i used to mess around with tect me asking if i was working tonight ? I didnt text him back. I didnt really have a target in mind since i have a boyfriend but it just dawned on ne that this happened lol success ?

9/30/2016 3:36 am  #2

Re: kinda success ...

haha wow that's awesome!

9/30/2016 6:57 am  #3

Definite success! 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

9/30/2016 8:17 am  #4

cocoChanel wrote:

So i laid down this morning and decided to listen to pwhip meditation... I ended up falling asleep about 10 minutes into it , but i woke up to a text from my ex boyfriend asking me out for drinks and another guy i used to mess around with tect me asking if i was working tonight ? I didnt text him back. I didnt really have a target in mind since i have a boyfriend but it just dawned on ne that this happened lol success ?

Absolutely
Don't forget to keep the thecnique for the afect to be permanent.

9/30/2016 8:22 am  #5

What the fuck?

"Kind of" success?! That's a SUCCESS!

Ex wanted drinks? He wants you back.

Not only that, but TWO people?! You're on a roll!

Board footera