LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2016 4:05 am  #21

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I just edited my post due to your question. Please read the last one!   :-)

Thank you Lanie Hope you're doing well! :* I wish you all the best

9/29/2016 4:52 am  #22

Hello Lanie

I have a question. What if he is not an ex, have not been in a relationship with him? We use to talk but he change jobs so I don't see him anymore. He does have a girlfriend now, not that he told me that but I stopped all contact. Do I have him say the same things while doing the technique, I love you and only you or is that to full on? I'm not sure whether you have them say the same things you would if they were not an ex. love.

9/29/2016 12:12 pm  #23

You can have them say anything you desire to hear.  There are no limits.  Make it something you can believe.  :-)

9/29/2016 2:36 pm  #24

Hi Lanie it's so nice to see ur posts on the forum as I used to miss ur words,wisdom,positivity,encouragement and thrill of reading ur posts and feedback !! This post is so amazing and yes it does cover so many doubts I have at times too !! Thanks so much for writing this for us !! Love u so much for this !! And I hope ur doing fine!! 😊

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

9/29/2016 10:20 pm  #25

I am queen wrote:

Hi Lanie it's so nice to see ur posts on the forum as I used to miss ur words,wisdom,positivity,encouragement and thrill of reading ur posts and feedback !! This post is so amazing and yes it does cover so many doubts I have at times too !! Thanks so much for writing this for us !! Love u so much for this !! And I hope ur doing fine!! 😊

Thank you sister!  I still read posts and interact as much as possible but my main focus right now is my fiancé' and his health.  I know everyone understands.  I wanted to post something that covered most of the questions I receive.  I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :-)

9/30/2016 7:53 am  #26

Lanie Stevens wrote:

If you can think of any other generic questions please let me know and I will address them on this link.  :-)

I'm not sure Lanie if I've asked this question before but what if they doesn't respond to PW/BWD ( but still initiates)? What if we talk everyday ( & we continue with PW/BWD) but they look calm, quiet & show no reaction to PW/BWD? How to make our mind understand that they're thinking about us?

Last edited by Faith (9/30/2016 7:55 am)

9/30/2016 8:13 am  #27

Faith wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

If you can think of any other generic questions please let me know and I will address them on this link.  :-)

I'm not sure Lanie if I've asked this question before but what if they doesn't respond to PW/BWD ( but still initiates)? What if we talk everyday ( & we continue with PW/BWD) but they look calm, quiet & show no reaction to PW/BWD? How to make our mind understand that they're thinking about us?

I know you ask Lanie but I will reply this if you don't mind!?

Live only from your imagination the results will come.

10/01/2016 7:51 am  #28

pixelpie wrote:

Linda wrote:

Faith wrote:

I know you ask Lanie but I will reply this if you don't mind!?

Live only from your imagination the results will come.

^This^😍

Thank you both...yeah I'm working on it.😊

10/01/2016 9:52 am  #29

Lanie, you are so wise and so kind to share all of this with people. Thank you so much. I hope your fiance is doing well.

10/01/2016 1:19 pm  #30

Hi Lanie!
Thank you sooo much for answering all these questions in this wonderful thread! I really hope, your fiancé will be fine soon! I wish you two all the best!
If you find the time to answer to one more question, I'd be so grateful. Many LOA teachers say that it is not possible to influence another person, because we can not create their reality for them and because they have free will. From what I read in your books and in this forum it is possible. You even wrote about this man, you teaches your technique and he was then using it against you. Even against your will, right?!?
It's just confusing, there is so many information out there on how to attract a specific partner, most say it's not even possible and that we should let universe find our perfect match, and others, like you, who give hope to those madly in love with a special someone... thank you for all you've been doing for your sisters! 😘

Board footera