LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2016 2:45 pm  #1

Do you feel tired by doing it daily?

When I do these following meditation mp3, I focus very well with my visualization feeling real and with all my passion and emotion, I sometimes have tears with strong emotions like I am really with my man. I put so much energy on it. So after each session I feel tired. If I do it daily I just feel don't have so much energy nor always have the strong emotion/feelings. So when you do it daily how do you always keep strong emotion/feelings/passion? Thanks.  

10/01/2016 6:41 pm  #2

Re: Do you feel tired by doing it daily?

You will feel tired if one, you don't truly love the person or two, you haven't found yet what is your deepest desire.

Before in the beginning of my visualisation I used to feel a bit tired but then I found out how to listen a music that me and my lover listen on our wield nights.
I used for a bit, now I don't need any more.

Anyway I create one of the most powerful Visualisation where I put all my deepest imagination desire to it.
Insane, but it's what I always deep down desire and I never practice in life yet.
He knows my desire I never told anyone only him know about it.
After that I start to put my real feelings in work and plenty of light and all. Now my Visualisation it's the most incredible amazing, blowing mind I have ever experience in my life and keep getting better.

I stick with one Visualisation and then changing slytly when I do a bit longer. Like more expression sexuality and etc.

Do face expressions if turn you on. Talk if turn you on, smell anything try it. Just make sure you don't move much to not come out of trance.
I do does things and give me great pleasure on my Visualisation that I always look forward to do it.

Last edited by Linda (10/01/2016 6:43 pm)

10/01/2016 8:13 pm  #3

Winner wrote:

When I do these following meditation mp3, I focus very well with my visualization feeling real and with all my passion and emotion, I sometimes have tears with strong emotions like I am really with my man. I put so much energy on it. So after each session I feel tired. If I do it daily I just feel don't have so much energy nor always have the strong emotion/feelings. So when you do it daily how do you always keep strong emotion/feelings/passion? Thanks.  

It is probably that you are using your own source of energy and not universal energy.  I generally visualize energy coming in from the top of my head and going out through my third eye area.  The energy calms and relaxes me but it also energizes my entire system at the same time.  You are most likely trying to force something and it is draining you.  Relax, enjoy the good feelings and then you may feel differently.  :-)

10/01/2016 9:38 pm  #4

Lanie Stevens wrote:

It is probably that you are using your own source of energy and not universal energy.  I generally visualize energy coming in from the top of my head and going out through my third eye area.  The energy calms and relaxes me but it also energizes my entire system at the same time.  You are most likely trying to force something and it is draining you.  Relax, enjoy the good feelings and then you may feel differently.  :-)

Wow Lanie that's incredible. I read something in the Amargi Hillier book about energy flowing in through the top of the head. I pictured my target receiving my messages this way sometimes, other times in the heart area.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

Board footera