LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2016 10:52 am  #1

Signs

Guyyyys here I am again.
I've been seeing so many cars that has HIS initials on their number plates. At first I was very happy, because I thought it was a sign from the Universe and I'm on the right track, but now it's starting to bother me, because those signs mean that I am still attached to him and I don't yet have him here with me, which is bad because in LOA you have to act as if he is already with me. 
So my question is, what do you think about this? Is this a bad thing or maybe I'm worrying about nothing? 

9/30/2016 11:21 am  #2

Re: Signs

I think we all see things that we perceive as "signs" and that's fine, but just simply notice it and then forget about it while getting on with your day. Don't hold onto the "sign" because as you say this could lead you to becoming more attached and lead you into the cycle of looking for more signs for validation.

9/30/2016 1:06 pm  #3

I agree with Em!! I love signs... They lift my vibration. I say thank you and keep it moving... Signs can be tools to making you happy, just don't over analyze them. 😍

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

10/01/2016 10:10 am  #4

I see signs all the time. When I stopped the method, I'd see my target's name and car model and color everywhere. I was ready to swear him off for good. I guess it's the universe telling me that my target will be in my life for the rest of it. And based on his actions, I agree with that assessment. Don't hold onto the signs as validation that the method works. I swear the method works. But you have to let go and move on with your life. By that I mean do not focus on the outcome. He gets your messages. I know my target gets mine. Lucky for me, I'm interested in someone else so my target is not my sole focus. 

10/01/2016 4:41 pm  #5

Well girls, I do believe in signs. I asked my angels to give me signs... and asked to see his date of birth which is march 29. So I saw everyday license plates with the numbers 329 or 293.
And I got my man back.
Signs gave me confidence.

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

10/01/2016 6:46 pm  #6

sag97 wrote:

Guyyyys here I am again.
I've been seeing so many cars that has HIS initials on their number plates. At first I was very happy, because I thought it was a sign from the Universe and I'm on the right track, but now it's starting to bother me, because those signs mean that I am still attached to him and I don't yet have him here with me, which is bad because in LOA you have to act as if he is already with me. 
So my question is, what do you think about this? Is this a bad thing or maybe I'm worrying about nothing? 

You are looking for sings this is why it's showing up.
Don't questioning about anything just relax and have fun.

10/02/2016 7:19 am  #7

Thank you guys so much! xxx

10/02/2016 11:16 am  #8

I love signs I used to ask for sunflowers as a sign we will get back together and I see them everywhere pretty much everyday.
I don't ask as much now because I read that we are manifesting what we are looking for (in my case sunflowers)and slowing down what we really want to manifest.
My question is tho what about things we don't ask for?for instance I am seeing versions of my targets car everywhere, one even followed me home today,his initials,his first name constantly, I got a email from a dating site saying "his name" wants to meet you,things that I strongly associate with him keep appearing.im not asking for these things so is this actually the universe saying to me I'm on the right track?
What do you think?

Board footera