LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/01/2016 7:55 pm  #31

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Faith wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

If you can think of any other generic questions please let me know and I will address them on this link.  :-)

I'm not sure Lanie if I've asked this question before but what if they doesn't respond to PW/BWD ( but still initiates)? What if we talk everyday ( & we continue with PW/BWD) but they look calm, quiet & show no reaction to PW/BWD? How to make our mind understand that they're thinking about us?

Don't worry about them responding and repeating the words like a parrot.  Sometimes you will get that affirmation but most times they will just think and feel what you are sending.  The fact they are in touch is proof that it is working.  It is important for you to send the messages and feel the emotions because that helps the process.  You are being successful and it isn't important what they are thinking.  Remember, actions are more important than words!  :-)

10/01/2016 7:58 pm  #32

kschmeck wrote:

Hi Lanie!
Thank you sooo much for answering all these questions in this wonderful thread! I really hope, your fiancé will be fine soon! I wish you two all the best!
If you find the time to answer to one more question, I'd be so grateful. Many LOA teachers say that it is not possible to influence another person, because we can not create their reality for them and because they have free will. From what I read in your books and in this forum it is possible. You even wrote about this man, you teaches your technique and he was then using it against you. Even against your will, right?!?
It's just confusing, there is so many information out there on how to attract a specific partner, most say it's not even possible and that we should let universe find our perfect match, and others, like you, who give hope to those madly in love with a special someone... thank you for all you've been doing for your sisters! 😘

You're welcome!  :-)  I don't know that most LOA teachers know about this technique OR use it.  I don't view it as being against their will because they are not prisoners.  It really ignites the spark in them and although they do have free will (we all do) they are influenced greatly by it.  It's like my fiancé' said:  "I don't care whether you have put me under a spell or not because all I know is that I love you more than I have ever loved you and that's all I care about".  xoxoxoxo

10/01/2016 7:59 pm  #33

jellyb wrote:

Lanie, you are so wise and so kind to share all of this with people. Thank you so much. I hope your fiance is doing well.

Thank you sweetie!  He is undergoing treatment right now and will be for 2 more months but I have total faith that he will be okay.  Thank you so much for caring!  xoxoxoxoxoxox

10/02/2016 3:28 am  #34

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Faith wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

If you can think of any other generic questions please let me know and I will address them on this link.  :-)

I'm not sure Lanie if I've asked this question before but what if they doesn't respond to PW/BWD ( but still initiates)? What if we talk everyday ( & we continue with PW/BWD) but they look calm, quiet & show no reaction to PW/BWD? How to make our mind understand that they're thinking about us?

Don't worry about them responding and repeating the words like a parrot.  Sometimes you will get that affirmation but most times they will just think and feel what you are sending.  The fact they are in touch is proof that it is working.  It is important for you to send the messages and feel the emotions because that helps the process.  You are being successful and it isn't important what they are thinking.  Remember, actions are more important than words!  :-)

Thank you, Lanie, that is a great reminder, that we don't have to expect them to repeat exactly the words we make them say in our sessions, to know the technique is working. So far my target hasn't exactly told me what I want to hear, but in his gestures and texts he's showing more and more that he has certain feelings for me. So I'm going to continue PW!!!

10/02/2016 3:29 am  #35

Lanie Stevens wrote:

kschmeck wrote:

Hi Lanie!
Thank you sooo much for answering all these questions in this wonderful thread! I really hope, your fiancé will be fine soon! I wish you two all the best!
If you find the time to answer to one more question, I'd be so grateful. Many LOA teachers say that it is not possible to influence another person, because we can not create their reality for them and because they have free will. From what I read in your books and in this forum it is possible. You even wrote about this man, you teaches your technique and he was then using it against you. Even against your will, right?!?
It's just confusing, there is so many information out there on how to attract a specific partner, most say it's not even possible and that we should let universe find our perfect match, and others, like you, who give hope to those madly in love with a special someone... thank you for all you've been doing for your sisters! 😘

You're welcome!  :-)  I don't know that most LOA teachers know about this technique OR use it.  I don't view it as being against their will because they are not prisoners.  It really ignites the spark in them and although they do have free will (we all do) they are influenced greatly by it.  It's like my fiancé' said:  "I don't care whether you have put me under a spell or not because all I know is that I love you more than I have ever loved you and that's all I care about".  xoxoxoxo

Thank you so much for your answer! It really helps to keep the faith!

10/02/2016 5:17 am  #36

Of course he is girl. All that's important is that he atleast contacted you. Which means it works. Keep using PW on him and it'll get you closer in getting him back.

Last edited by buh-buh-bacon (10/02/2016 3:07 pm)

10/02/2016 7:56 am  #37

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Faith wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Thank you Lanie 😘. It is more clear now. 😊

10/02/2016 12:37 pm  #38

Dear Lanie I'm heartbroken that my ex bf is now in a new relationship with another girl. He posted this on his Facebook for all to see and when I saw this my whole world came crashing down. When I asked him about this he told me yes he is with another girl now and he loves her and he asked me to move on from him. I feel as if all is lost. What do I do now? How do I win him back?

10/02/2016 1:11 pm  #39

I'm sorry and I know how much this hurts.  Please read my post on PW tips because I state what to do when someone tells you to move on.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

10/02/2016 3:00 pm  #40

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I'm sorry and I know how much this hurts.  Please read my post on PW tips because I state what to do when someone tells you to move on.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey Lanie, I bought both PW & BWD and I absolutely love them both. Plus the meditation for PW. Thank you so much! My question was how you made your ex listen to music that reminded him of you. I'm trying to attract back an ex and what we both loved was music. We have the same taste of music and there are dozens n dozens of songs that remind her of me specifically. I want her to listen to songs the same way you did it to your ex. How did you do that by using PW? Did you visualize you telling him the song names for him to listen to or what? How can I get her to listen to specific songs by using PW or the way you did it?

Another thing to get it off my chest. I love the PW technique and I know there's no way of doing it wrong. But I have trouble imagining a laser beam or focusing on my third eye. I just visualize ex turning around when I call her, walking towards me, and her telling me the things I want her to say with my reply and so on. I do feel emotions whether it's sad or happy. I wanna know if I'm doing things correctly and if you could give me any tips on focusing on my third eye, etc. if it's necessary ?? Also, I imagine my ex being really sad and even crying, feeling sorry when she's telling me things because that's the reaction it would be from her because I know her so well. Is my visualization okay? Any tips?

Board footera