LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2016 10:15 am  #1

new here- question: can you get ANY man?

Hello, I am new here and just bought Lanie's 2 books 'Pussy Whip' and @make him burn with desire' yesterday. Read them and started using them. I found a forum about LOA in the middle of last week and have been reading about remote seduction and magic touch and tried them. Now since reading Lanie's books I am practising the steps she teaches there...
My target is -don't laugh!- a celebrity who was in a boy band when I was 11. I had a massive crush on him, he lived in a different country but toured with the band and I managed to see him live. He was 6-7 years older than me but I found him so cute. I wrote stories about us being together for years at the time, I wrote poetry about him, tried to write him a letter but all I had was a fan club address and my English was not very good at the time (this is not my mother's tongue) I can only smile thinking back. My crush was very intense for a few years (I even wrote 2 letters to myself at the time like coming from him and posted them in the mail so I would receive and try and feel the happiness such an event would produce in me)  then I let it go, moved on with my life. I live in London UK now, he is Dutch. I was married for a short time in Holland!! but did not think to look him up while I was there... had a couple of more relationships, now after my latest -failed- relationship, one night a couple of years ago when I was very tipsy I looked him up after playing some of his music on and on (found on youtube). Found his facebook and messaged him. Wrote him a silly message about how I had a crush on him and named a canary after him... I felt like a total idiot the next day. He did not reply. 
Last week... after a party with some Irish friends (who can drink, OMG!!) came back home completely drunk. Went on line and listened to his music and watched his videos again -  after not doing so for months, so I was not obsessing over him or anything like that but I guess he was always at the back of my mind. As I was sitting in bed watching his teenage face googled pics of him now again (he no longer is in a band but has his production studio) and messaged him 'How are you?' in his language, Dutch. Then with a smile on my face went to bed.
Woke up next day with a pounding headache and as I was trying to open my eyes I heard 'bing!' in my phone like a facebook chat notification. I could not recall messaging him when I heard the message. Picked up the phone and I see notification: 'X accepted your message' then another bing as I sat there shaking and breathless with a message coming back from him. I was ecstatic! I was watching the message at the same time as he was still typing. I found it amazing as we were thinking of each other the same moment... was like magic. 
And I had the worst hangover ever. 
His message was answering my message from 2 years ago and also asking me questions about my time of living in Holland. So... he opened a dialogue and was expecting a reply!!! Wow!
Took my laptop in bed and started messaging back. He replied immediately... Told me where he lived now and what he is doing. 
I replied again and then he stopped. The problem is I was so astonished, that my messages ended up being more like general things I was saying not much feeling... I was worried not to be seen as a stalker or so... so I was refraining myself from getting personal about my life. I normally am good at flirting in a covert way but this time it was like my brain was paralysed. I sent him a link to one of my fav songs of his on youtube. Then it looked like he was gone... because the message was not 'seen'. He saw the message later that afternoon but left it there, he did not reply.
I spent the whole week looking for 'smart' ways to get him to make a connection again and found LOA and Lanie's books. I am afraid to message him back because, like I said, I don't want to look like a lunatic. 
At the same time, the whole connection made me glow the whole week, filled me with butterflies and tingly feeling. I want to meet him but first establish a romantic connection. 
I hope this is possible. I hope RS will work and I will get a message from him without me messaging him again and I hope to meet him. He is a lovely and sweet guy. If anyone has any success stories similar to this please share. I need some encouragement that magic can happen.

Last edited by AmberSky (9/18/2016 10:24 am)

9/18/2016 2:05 pm  #2

Re: new here- question: can you get ANY man?

Awesome post... I myself have a thing for musicians...
It works...I say that cuz I tried it on a specific artist from an 80's band that still tours to this day (2/3rds of them do, the 3rd member in his own band) and I did this soon after he added me on Facebook and Twitter...
Did the techniques and I not only had likes on comments I left, I got likes on two selfies to date and a few likes on posts I reposted or wrote. Over the summer I got two posts on my timeline and I had taken a break from the techniques!! (one where he liked a photo of mine at a parade in June, another last month in response to my post about summer ending ) lol!
Lanie was totally right about those 'clouds'! They still linger in the universe, so yeah, its possible! ^-^

9/18/2016 2:15 pm  #3

princessgirl87 wrote:

It works...I say that cuz I tried it on a specific artist from an 80's band that still tours to this day (2/3rds of them do, the 3rd member in his own band) and I did this soon after he added me on Facebook and Twitter...
Did the techniques and I not only had likes on comments I left, I got likes on two selfies to date and a few likes on posts I reposted or wrote. Over the summer I got two posts on my timeline and I had taken a break from the techniques!! (one where he liked a photo of mine at a parade in June, another last month in response to my post about summer ending ) lol!
Lanie was totally right about those 'clouds'! They still linger in the universe, so yeah, its possible! ^-^

Thank you, Princess, this gives me hope. I also got Lanie's guided meditations and find them awesome. I had telepathic experiences in the past but never controlled. Trying to control it and make the universe work for me is more exciting.

9/18/2016 3:28 pm  #4

AmberSky wrote:

Hello, I am new here and just bought Lanie's 2 books 'Pussy Whip' and @make him burn with desire' yesterday. Read them and started using them. I found a forum about LOA in the middle of last week and have been reading about remote seduction and magic touch and tried them. Now since reading Lanie's books I am practising the steps she teaches there...
My target is -don't laugh!- a celebrity who was in a boy band when I was 11. I had a massive crush on him, he lived in a different country but toured with the band and I managed to see him live. He was 6-7 years older than me but I found him so cute. I wrote stories about us being together for years at the time, I wrote poetry about him, tried to write him a letter but all I had was a fan club address and my English was not very good at the time (this is not my mother's tongue) I can only smile thinking back. My crush was very intense for a few years (I even wrote 2 letters to myself at the time like coming from him and posted them in the mail so I would receive and try and feel the happiness such an event would produce in me)  then I let it go, moved on with my life. I live in London UK now, he is Dutch. I was married for a short time in Holland!! but did not think to look him up while I was there... had a couple of more relationships, now after my latest -failed- relationship, one night a couple of years ago when I was very tipsy I looked him up after playing some of his music on and on (found on youtube). Found his facebook and messaged him. Wrote him a silly message about how I had a crush on him and named a canary after him... I felt like a total idiot the next day. He did not reply. 
Last week... after a party with some Irish friends (who can drink, OMG!!) came back home completely drunk. Went on line and listened to his music and watched his videos again -  after not doing so for months, so I was not obsessing over him or anything like that but I guess he was always at the back of my mind. As I was sitting in bed watching his teenage face googled pics of him now again (he no longer is in a band but has his production studio) and messaged him 'How are you?' in his language, Dutch. Then with a smile on my face went to bed.
Woke up next day with a pounding headache and as I was trying to open my eyes I heard 'bing!' in my phone like a facebook chat notification. I could not recall messaging him when I heard the message. Picked up the phone and I see notification: 'X accepted your message' then another bing as I sat there shaking and breathless with a message coming back from him. I was ecstatic! I was watching the message at the same time as he was still typing. I found it amazing as we were thinking of each other the same moment... was like magic. 
And I had the worst hangover ever. 
His message was answering my message from 2 years ago and also asking me questions about my time of living in Holland. So... he opened a dialogue and was expecting a reply!!! Wow!
Took my laptop in bed and started messaging back. He replied immediately... Told me where he lived now and what he is doing. 
I replied again and then he stopped. The problem is I was so astonished, that my messages ended up being more like general things I was saying not much feeling... I was worried not to be seen as a stalker or so... so I was refraining myself from getting personal about my life. I normally am good at flirting in a covert way but this time it was like my brain was paralysed. I sent him a link to one of my fav songs of his on youtube. Then it looked like he was gone... because the message was not 'seen'. He saw the message later that afternoon but left it there, he did not reply.
I spent the whole week looking for 'smart' ways to get him to make a connection again and found LOA and Lanie's books. I am afraid to message him back because, like I said, I don't want to look like a lunatic. 
At the same time, the whole connection made me glow the whole week, filled me with butterflies and tingly feeling. I want to meet him but first establish a romantic connection. 
I hope this is possible. I hope RS will work and I will get a message from him without me messaging him again and I hope to meet him. He is a lovely and sweet guy. If anyone has any success stories similar to this please share. I need some encouragement that magic can happen.

Hi! I have had experience with someone in a band! I used visualization for a few months knowing I was going to a few shows at the end of the summer. I had met him 2 years prior but now he's band blew up a bit and I had no way of getting in touch because he's social media had quite a few followers. Randomly a friend of mine told me she had his number from a friend. A messaged him and told him I was coming to a show, he remembered me. We stayed in touch for a few weeks after the shows. It was really unbelievable. It was before k knew of Lanie's books and remote seduction. I knew of LOA but I wasn't experienced in it. But I do feel like I manifested this contact. You can totally do it !!!!!

9/18/2016 4:32 pm  #5

Very encouraging Knm .

Last edited by AmberSky (9/19/2016 1:40 am)

9/18/2016 4:35 pm  #6

Interesting story! Definitly use PW / BWD on him and update us on your progress.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

9/19/2016 10:29 pm  #7

AmberSky wrote:

princessgirl87 wrote:

Thank you, Princess, this gives me hope. I also got Lanie's guided meditations and find them awesome. I had telepathic experiences in the past but never controlled. Trying to control it and make the universe work for me is more exciting.

Aw youre welcome! And thank you for posting this thread! I think I will use it again on said artist but not just him, use it on his songwriting partner as well!

9/24/2016 11:54 am  #8

OK so nothing happened so far, I did this for 3-4 of days PW and RS together then I took a 2 day break as I was too tired because I went to some parties and meditation was just too difficult after partying. Now I am back at it again. I also read about the Silva method and use that to help with the trance, tried binaural beats too. What I find now after a few days is when I call his name he turns around quickly and if he is seated he jumps up and runs to me almost. I also danced with him and the whole experience was amazing.   I am probably getting mental but there is now a feeling of old friends meeting again when I see him in my meditations and always puts a big smile on my face, a smile I feel getting bigger and bigger and my breathing also accelerates... 
I am not sure what he feels, if he really feels it or it is just my wild imagination...

10/02/2016 12:24 pm  #9

I love your story and can't wait to hear the updates!

10/03/2016 12:37 pm  #10

Thank you.  No updates yet but one funny thing happened one day when I was questioning the technique... I received something I ordered online and in the box there was a free gift, a pendant saying 'love' with a yellow heart and acard next to it saying' You are loved more than you can imagine'. The funny thing is when I opened the box the gift was the first I saw so I was confused for a moment as what it was about.... 
I still think it was a funny thing to receive as a free gift and received it exactly when I needed the universe to tell me something and I think this is its way of telling me not to stop and continue with the PS and RS becuase HE feels it. What do you think?

Board footera