LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2016 9:34 am  #11

Re: I know how you feel about Psychics. But something cool.

I want to know too!!!!!

RISE

10/04/2016 1:46 pm  #12

I will let you ladies know! I have to remember though that it is me that creates my future and I can have what I desire whether a psychic says so or not! So anything negative or something that I don't want to hear I will just ignore, not let it get me discouraged and continue with the techniques in manifesting my love back. 
I have talked to this one before and she has helped clear my negative energy which was nice and why I am talking to her again.  I am not getting a reading to confirm any beliefs or worries about whether techniques are working, because I already know they ARE!!

10/05/2016 11:44 am  #13

So my reading last night-
First thing she said "You have been a doing a good job meditating, your heart chakra is opening up to receive love." Then she did tarot cards and the first card she read was Law of Attraction! Ha she said that I have been practicing and that I have been doing good monitoring my thoughts but need to control them better- when a thought comes into mind of doubt etc. I need to stop and say "Cancel, clear, delete" she said I have been going 3 steps forward and 5 steps back.  So I guess I really need to work on that.  Then she did an energy clearing. I cried after I hung up phone and woke up crying so I texted her about that and she said that is normal to clear all energy out.
So when we talked about my target she said that he was teaching me to "play hard to get" ,to not be available all the time, and to start focusing on my own needs, self love.  She also said that he was consuming to much of my mind- that when he is thinking about me I start to think about him and vice versa but that he is liking the attention. So maybe I need to slow down on my visualizing?  She told me that he isn't ready to settle down yet (which I knew, that is why he left.) She never said if he was coming back into my life or not, but that the "one" would be a man who has kids, and he was previously in a bad "psycho" relationship and I would have to be strong, and stable.  Well ha that's my target he has kids and was always calling his ex "psycho." And I guess if it isn't him, well then it will be someone similar but better!!

Board footera