LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 7:13 am  #1

Reading gives you confidence

Hi girls.
The best tool you could ever find to feel confident about the law of attraction and the power of our minds is to read everything you could about those subjects.
There were many times in the beginning (most of my day, actually) when I felt hopeless, desperate and I couldn't shut my mind up.
I did my visualizations and the technique, and that made me happy, but what to do with the rest of the day to keep negativity away?.
Well, I had and have my girls, Cheriesymone and Mcleanie, but also I had my iPad and kindle unlimited and youtube. So my advice to you is: start reading! There are thousands of books and documents out there which can help you build your confidence.
Once you realize how powerful we all are, every setback or echo can't disturb you or move you away from your end result.
Knowledge is power. Knowledge and action is more powerful.
Have an awesome day lovelies. Keep your focus where you want to be, cause you are already there.

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

10/06/2016 7:53 am  #2

Re: Reading gives you confidence

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Hi girls.
The best tool you could ever find to feel confident about the law of attraction and the power of our minds is to read everything you could about those subjects.
There were many times in the beginning (most of my day, actually) when I felt hopeless, desperate and I couldn't shut my mind up.
I did my visualizations and the technique, and that made me happy, but what to do with the rest of the day to keep negativity away?.
Well, I had and have my girls, Cheriesymone and Mcleanie, but also I had my iPad and kindle unlimited and youtube. So my advice to you is: start reading! There are thousands of books and documents out there which can help you build your confidence.
Once you realize how powerful we all are, every setback or echo can't disturb you or move you away from your end result.
Have an awesome day lovelies. Keep your focus where you want to be, cause you are already there.

That is absolutely true. I've learned so much since I started my journey with LOA...BUT there are some books and messages that made me feel even more insecure...
When I first googled "attracting a specific person using LOA", I only found like saying that it's not possible to attract anyone specific, that we should let universe decide what's best for us...
That made me feel even more not deserving what I wanted...
So yes, you should read, learn all you can about the LOA and manifesting... but ask the universe for encouraging answers.... that's how all of a sudden, I found Lanies books only 2 months ago and this wonderful forum here!

10/06/2016 10:07 am  #3

pixelpie wrote:

kschmeck wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Hi girls.

That is absolutely true. I've learned so much since I started my journey with LOA...BUT there are some books and messages that made me feel even more insecure...
When I first googled "attracting a specific person using LOA", I only found like saying that it's not possible to attract anyone specific, that we should let universe decide what's best for us...
So yes, you should read, learn all you can about the LOA and manifesting... but ask the universe for encouraging answers.... that's how all of a sudden, I found Lanies books only 2 months ago and this wonderful forum here!

I'm happy you found her books and this forum too ☺ also people who say it can't be done let the universe pick for you don't realize that they are the universe. The law is the law and it works for everything☺

This is a perfect way of looking at it! You just made me smile!!!

10/06/2016 12:30 pm  #4

kschmeck wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Hi girls.

You can have whatever you want. It´s like saying... The universe will pick the right car for me. Doesn´t sound good, does it?

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

10/06/2016 2:22 pm  #5

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

kschmeck wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Hi girls.

You can have whatever you want. It´s like saying... The universe will pick the right car for me. Doesn´t sound good, does it?

No, it absolutely doesn't sound good!!! That's why I kept on searching for answers, and finally found this place here!!! 😁

Board footera