LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2016 4:08 am  #1

What have you done today to make you feel proud?

Has anyone heard this song by Heather Small from M.people?

It got me thinking how the law of attraction is all about gratitude and we all write our gratitude lists for what we are grateful for.
The law of attraction is also that like attracts like so it's brilliant that we are grateful for all that we have but what do we give back?

I personally do a challenge with my 3yr old that we must do a good deed everyday, we take our neighbours bins out,donate old things to charity, buy something extra when shopping and donate it to the food bank box's, pick up old litter, stop and have a chat with an elderly neighbour.it can be anything that makes us or someone else smile.

I love this little challenge and it really brings my vibration high when I write it on the bottom of my gratitude list.

Also I am learning the act of receiving, how often do we say oh no I'll pay or I'll do that,or I'll drive.
I'm learning to recieve any help, offers the universe is giving me to show I am ready to receive my biggest desires.

This is just a little thing I do and if anyone wants to try it I find it really does give you a warm feeling inside and that's never a bad thing 😀

10/07/2016 11:22 am  #2

Re: What have you done today to make you feel proud?

What a strong and inspirational message to your son! (and us)  
It's all about the little things that we can do that make the world around us a little better. 

10/07/2016 11:43 am  #3

Thankyou 😀,I just think it's really important that if we are asking the universe to give us what we most desire then the least we can do is give something back.
Like Lanie has wrote the books for us and we have this forum so the least I could do was to review her books.

10/07/2016 11:48 am  #4

So beautiful 😊. You're right gratitude is most important when we talk about Loa. Since I started to be grateful for good things, I feel my life is changing now. I always had complaint that I had not have friends to go out with but now I have friends, I hangout with them, people ask me for help, treat me nice & I'm getting more open to others. I learn something new everyday...I'm happy with all these things.😉😍

10/07/2016 12:22 pm  #5

That's brilliant, the more grateful we are the more we get back,I love how law of attraction works

Board footera