LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 5:43 pm  #1

Touch

I seem to be having trouble with feeling touch. What I mean is, when I visualise, I'm just going by imagination as I have not had a relationship with this guy and I'm touching my man (I can do that part) as soon as I try and see him responding to my touch that where I lose feeling. I can't visualise both things at the same time. I have read that you might lose sight of his face when you do touch but you should be able to feel his desire, his body quivering with your touch etc.  Is it better to feel him responding to your touch or the actual touching of his body? Does anyone know or has tips on this? Thanks 😘

10/07/2016 8:13 am  #2

Re: Touch

practice makes perfect. Keep doing it, but don't stress about or over it. You could also work on you. Script" I am dynamic and powerful, my mind is clear. i am extremely good at visualizing. 
another good method is what Claude Bristol recommend. Stand in front of a mirror. Stand up straight (like the men/women do in the army) look yourself in the eye and speak with power (what i wrote you should script)

Blessed Is She Who Believed

10/07/2016 10:06 pm  #3

Joshbemine wrote:

I seem to be having trouble with feeling touch. What I mean is, when I visualise, I'm just going by imagination as I have not had a relationship with this guy and I'm touching my man (I can do that part) as soon as I try and see him responding to my touch that where I lose feeling. I can't visualise both things at the same time. I have read that you might lose sight of his face when you do touch but you should be able to feel his desire, his body quivering with your touch etc.  Is it better to feel him responding to your touch or the actual touching of his body? Does anyone know or has tips on this? Thanks 😘

Yes Pixel Pie is right practice touching various things and soon you will be able to visualize while you're touching and you'll see more and more of the person! There's also things you can do to help you visualize clearer like staring at the sun for a few seconds and then rubbing your eyes. You will see that the colors get more vivid! There are a lot of other tips you can use to get a clearer picture and if you practice the feeling of different things you will in no time be a wiz at this!!

10/08/2016 12:09 am  #4

Thanks. I can feel things ok. And I visualise feeling him I can feel his body/skin but the moment I think about how he is responding to me touching him that when I lose feeling him. So I didn't know if it was more important to feel his body or feel his response to me, his desire . I guess I'll keep practising till I can do both.

10/08/2016 12:18 am  #5

Joshbemine wrote:

Thanks. I can feel things ok. And I visualise feeling him I can feel his body/skin but the moment I think about how he is responding to me touching him that when I lose feeling him. So I didn't know if it was more important to feel his body or feel his response to me, his desire . I guess I'll keep practising till I can do both.

Focus on touching first! Then when you get that down start visualizing his reactions! Also I tend to feel one area and then look up at his face only for a few seconds then back to the area I'm touching

10/08/2016 12:26 am  #6

Thanks Mcleanie77 your a sweetie.

10/08/2016 12:30 am  #7

Joshbemine wrote:

Thanks Mcleanie77 your a sweetie.

I hope I helped if not let me know! 💞

Board footera