LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2016 12:43 am  #1

practice?

is it a good idea to practice PW and BWD on a subject in person, so that we can see evidence of it working, instead of when i do it on my guy im trying to manifest back. and i cant see any outward manifestation? i know its reaching him...im just antsy about seeing something materialize in person finally. and thinking maybe its a good idea to have a sort of test subject...but i havent been attracted to anyone lately (except my ex...UGH) so its it okay to do it on some random guy on line at the store? just to test my powers? 

10/09/2016 9:48 pm  #2

Re: practice?

itsallrelative wrote:

is it a good idea to practice PW and BWD on a subject in person, so that we can see evidence of it working, instead of when i do it on my guy im trying to manifest back. and i cant see any outward manifestation? i know its reaching him...im just antsy about seeing something materialize in person finally. and thinking maybe its a good idea to have a sort of test subject...but i havent been attracted to anyone lately (except my ex...UGH) so its it okay to do it on some random guy on line at the store? just to test my powers? 

Yes you're supposed to do that! That way your faith in your powers will grow!

10/09/2016 10:13 pm  #3

Can you do PW on a friend? Like someone you dont want in a romantic way? Just to practice?

10/09/2016 10:29 pm  #4

Beautiful_1 wrote:

Can you do PW on a friend? Like someone you dont want in a romantic way? Just to practice?

I think we can use it to get anything we want ... I have no guy friends who aren't in a relationship so I didn't want to test it. But was thinking Maybe can use it to better my relationship with my sisters?... it's just weird because it's called PW but I don't think we have to do it in a sexual way... unless I'm confuse do  !

10/09/2016 10:41 pm  #5

I also read were lanie says in her book how she got someone she didnt know to give her something for a discount price right then and there. So i guess we shall see. I will continue to practice on my ex. Maybe try on my bestfriend( dont want her but just to see if she says some things i visualize her saying)

Board footera