LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2016 2:26 am  #11

Re: For those of you who doubt the technique. Read this.

Mehar wrote:

Hi just wanted to know what dose RS stands for sometimes I don't get the sort forms thanks

Remote seduction

10/11/2016 10:11 pm  #12

Craigd88 wrote:

Ok, I am guilty of using the technique in a negative way AT FIRST. I was in a lower vibe and was angry with her when I used it. It did cause some negative things to happen to her.

BUT I rectified the situation. I sent her love, blessings and light. She is doing much better now. The technique absolutely works and it is EXTREMELY POWERFUL. USE CAUTION WITH HOW YOU USE IT.

Also, before her contacting me for the first time in months....the RS session before she initially contacted me I had the following happen:

I was in a DEEP RS session with her. We were EXTREMELY CONNECTED. Suddenly a blue dot or pearl or flash of light blinked in my the top left corner of my mind's eye. It was very weird. Then a child's face appeared with BLUE EYES. It freaked me the FK out lol. I stopped using the technique for a few days then picked it back up again. This is what happened and its still happening as I type this. We are back to talking after no contact for months!

Dont give up ladies. It absolutely works!

edit: I cannot post a link. Go to Veronica's forum and look at the success story I posted there. Maybe someone can help me out and post the link. Thanks!

Hiii thanks for sharing your story with us. I have missed out your journey. How long did it take to manifest your desire? I hope you could share your method with us. The time devoted to rs (sexual or non sexual)
And anything you  would like to suggest /advise us.

Last edited by limitless (10/11/2016 11:59 pm)

12/11/2018 4:03 am  #13

Indeed!

12/17/2018 8:44 am  #14

Way to go! we did the same thing actually, i fell in love with myself too wherein there was no room for negativity, just all positive vibrations. One way or another you just gotta believe and it will happen, i never stopped working on my meditations and exercises from an online course i took. Amazing it was that i still use the techniques not only in love, but also for money, new adventures and even addiction of cigarettes, which their article really helped me overcome it. 

Last edited by DianneP (1/16/2019 7:16 am)

2/03/2019 1:55 pm  #15

RS is the acronym for Remote Seduction.  On my website I have information and meditations for remote seduction. Check them out! :-)

6/25/2019 12:33 pm  #16

I was in a DEEP RS session with her. We were EXTREMELY CONNECTED. Suddenly a blue dot or pearl or flash of light blinked in my the top left corner of my mind's eye. It was very weird. Then a child's face appeared with BLUE EYES. It freaked me the FK out lol. I stopped using the technique for a few days then picked it back up again. This is what happened and its still happening as I type this. We are back to talking after no contact for months!

Omg that sounds amazing! How do you to that type of visualization!?? I cant seem to visualize in my minds eye, it’s really bothering me how I can’t get this step!! Please help 😭

7/22/2019 9:40 pm  #17

Marrshap wrote:

Omg that sounds amazing! How do you to that type of visualization!?? I cant seem to visualize in my minds eye, it’s really bothering me how I can’t get this step!! Please help 😭

Don't worry about where you visualize because it really doesn't matter.  Just lose yourself in the moment and place trust in the process because IT WORKS!  ;-)

4/24/2022 1:30 pm  #18

Have a question about no contact.

If we work in the same place, contact is unavoidable.
So, does it mean that to keep communication as neutral as possible or just as if normal colleagues?

6/25/2022 4:36 am  #19

hydroxychloroquine pills https://hydroxychloroquinex.com/

6/25/2022 4:37 am  #20

hydroxychloroquine pills https://hydroxychloroquinex.com/

Board footera