LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2016 8:02 am  #1

Not sure what is up! Help please!

So, lately my guy hasn't been very talkative. Last week our conversations were great and we even saw each other for dinner earlier in the week for the first time in a year. Not only that, but my guy and I initially met in college and the other night he sent me a photo of the classroom we both met in. He wrote "recognize this??" on the photo. About an hour after that I told him that he and I should jam sometime soon! (We both play guitar). I figured this was okay to ask since he mentioned going for dinner again and also sent me that photo... anyway he sort of didn't give me a direct answer to that question and I realized maybe it was too early to ask for us to hang out like that. A couple of days later, during the night he sent me an old video of us playing guitar together from last year. Since then, he hasn't been as talkative. I have been doing PW every day and I've really been enjoying doing it. I haven't done BWD because I wanted to focus more on the emotional connection rather than sexual. I am wondering if he is pulling away because he feels those emotions strongly and is wanting to move slower? I am really unsure. What are your thoughts?

10/12/2016 8:58 am  #2

Re: Not sure what is up! Help please!

I didn't feel anything wrong here. He's being nice with you & reminding you about the time you spent together, so there's nothing to worry about. I guess he's busy, give him time to get back to you. I suggest not to trap in unnecessary worries. 😊😊

10/12/2016 9:14 am  #3

Faith wrote:

I didn't feel anything wrong here. He's being nice with you & reminding you about the time you spent together, so there's nothing to worry about. I guess he's busy, give him time to get back to you. I suggest not to trap in unnecessary worries. 😊😊

Thanks for your reply Faith! I guess I just notice that he isn't as talkative and isn't being as warm with me as usual. My mind automatically thinks because he never gave me a direct answer about playing guitar together that it was too soon of me to ask. We texted last night, but it was very minimal. Nothing of substance I guess.

I will try and not trap myself in unnecessary worries. You're right. It is just overthinking I guess.

10/12/2016 9:42 am  #4

Yes 😊. Ignore his current behaviour. Him being not very talkative may have other reasons, I can't say exactly but you can say him in PW SESSIONS for being a bit more talkative with you. I'd tried this when my V was less talkative...& he's now more talkative 😊.

10/12/2016 9:49 am  #5

Faith wrote:

Yes 😊. Ignore his current behaviour. Him being not very talkative may have other reasons, I can't say exactly but you can say him in PW SESSIONS for being a bit more talkative with you. I'd tried this when my V was less talkative...& he's now more talkative 😊.

So, in a PW session, do I visualize myself asking him to be more talkative or do I visualize him telling me that he loves talking to me and wants to talk to me, etc?

10/12/2016 10:06 am  #6

I just imagined him in front of me as we do in PW sessions, and I whispered in his ear to be more talkative with me, then I hear him saying that he miss me & wants to talk to me alot.😊

10/12/2016 10:09 am  #7

Faith wrote:

I just imagined him in front of me as we do in PW sessions, and I whispered in his ear to be more talkative with me, then I hear him saying that he miss me & wants to talk to me alot.😊

Thanks faith!!! 😊😊

10/12/2016 10:11 am  #8

eleven wrote:

Faith wrote:

Thanks faith!!! 😊😊

😙

Board footera