LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2016 11:52 am  #1

Feeling discouraged ...when he's with someone else

So I've been doing PW and BWD for a little while now... I have faith that it's working ...he even texts me first sometimes now and about very personal things he says he isn't telling anyone else ... I can feel that he is on his way back all in good time... the only problem now is I ran into him at a mutual friends wedding and he was with another girl... I had only heard of her and seen pictures but she introduced herself to me so now that  I met her it seems more real in my mind ya know .. also then I saw pictures of them together at another wedding recently.. it just breaks my heart, when we were together he was never invited with a plus one and now that he's with her he always is... it's so hard not to blame myself and feel inadequate next to her.. I had pictured it as just being a rebound that didn't mean anything but the more I see them together and hear about them from mutual friends the worse I feel and it's interfering with my ability to believe in the process and visualize him coming back to me ...if anyone has any advice I would  appreciate it, I feel very stuck right now :/

10/12/2016 1:39 pm  #2

Re: Feeling discouraged ...when he's with someone else

​I'm kind of in the same situation as you because my ex is in a rebound relationship at the moment. Just look at it as an obstacle and focus on getting back with him. That's what I'm doing.

10/12/2016 1:46 pm  #3

Re: Feeling discouraged ...when he's with someone else

Thanks. Yeah he's texted me three days in a row. After I was those pictures I thought to myself it doesn't mean anything , and it's happening bc of my past vibe , and I can have a new better vibe in the present moment and I've felt better ever since. he's been texting me some really deep and personal issues so I figure it has to mean something he's not getting from her to come to me. I think it's too simplistic a view to just not think of the rebound at all.. because they definitely exist in our existence. We just shouldn't let It get us down. Like yeah she's there now keeping our place til he's ready to come  back to us for good or something haha

Board footera