LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2016 12:29 pm  #1

Perfect example of moving on

One of my bestfriends had a break up around the summer time with her ex. He cheated and she left him.(plus other reasons) and he just let her go.

Few months later he text her saying how he misses her and it hurts to see her with someone else. And he loves her. (She is in another realship now) but she did want him back at all. But see he came back pouring his heart out.

I guess its true, you just have to move on and focus on other things. Then they come back. Its just crazy to me cause she dont even want him. Lol i think its funny.

But also kinda makes me sad. I want mines back for sure. I guess its not our time yet.

10/12/2016 3:26 pm  #2

Re: Perfect example of moving on

This is so true I split up with my first boyfriend after nearly 10 years together and I did absolutely everything possible to get him back but after finally giving up the day before I moved into my first own home he text out of the blue and wanted to try again.its as if he knew I'd finally let go and was literally moving on

10/12/2016 4:08 pm  #3

MissFlip wrote:

This is so true I split up with my first boyfriend after nearly 10 years together and I did absolutely everything possible to get him back but after finally giving up the day before I moved into my first own home he text out of the blue and wanted to try again.its as if he knew I'd finally let go and was literally moving on

Haha wow. Did you decide to try again?

10/12/2016 4:18 pm  #4

We tried for a couple of days but both knew we were better off as friends and we are still friends to this day. we honestly had the worst break up and he came back.its true that they come back (for me anyway) and especially when you let go and start moving on.
Now I'm thinking about it, he actually came back 2 or 3 times in that year 😀

Last edited by MissFlip (10/12/2016 4:19 pm)

10/13/2016 12:57 am  #5

That's what happened to my friends too. They moved on, they weren't even thinking about their exes and that's when their exes came back. A friend of mine has an ex who is married to someone else and yet calls her, texts her, she barely replies.

RISE

Board footera