LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/12/2016 11:32 pm  #1

Visualization - Your Invisible Power

"A woman came to me for help to cause her husband to return to her. She said she was very unhappy and lonely without him and longed to be reunited. I told her she could not lose love and protection, because both belonged to her. She asked what she should do to get her husband back again. I told her to follow the great power of intuition and think of her husband as perfectly free, and the embodiment of all that a husband should be. She went away quite happy, but returned in a few days to tell me that her husband desired a divorce in order to marry again. She was quite agitated and had evidently relaxed her will in following the instructions given at the former interview. Again I told her to hold constantly in her mind that the loving protection of the Spirit of Life would guide her in perfect happiness. A month later she came again and said that her husband had married the other woman. This time she had completely lost her mental grip. I repeated the words for her as before, and she regained her poise. Two months later she came back to me, full of joy. Her husband had come to her, begging her forgiveness, and telling her what a terrible mistake he had made, as he could not be happy without her. They are now living happily together and she, at least, learned the necessity of holding her pictured desire steadily in place by the use of her will. Visualizing without a will sufficiently steady to inhibit every thought and feeling contrary to your pictured thought would be as useless as a magic lantern without the light. On the other hand, if your will is sufficiently developed to bold your picture in thought and feeling, without any “ifs”; simply realizing that your thought is the great attracting power, then your mental picture is as certain to be projected upon your physical world as a picture slide put into a magic lantern shows on the screen. Try projecting the picture in a magic lantern with a light that is constantly shifting from one side to the other, and you will produce the effect of an uncertain will. It is as necessary that you should always have back of your picture a strong, steady will, as it is to have a strong steady light back of a picture slide."

SOURCE: Your Invisible Power by: Genevieve Behrend
http://files.meetup.com/1434103/YourInvisiblePower.pdf

10/13/2016 11:21 am  #2

Re: Visualization - Your Invisible Power

what a good read, thank you for sharing  

10/13/2016 11:47 am  #3

lalalovely wrote:

what a good read, thank you for sharing  

You are very welcome

10/13/2016 3:10 pm  #4