LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2016 12:43 am  #1

Manifested this!

Did I just manifest this call, do you think?? I was talking to my niece about a course I'm doing next week , I was supposed to do this course a year ago with another company but they were hard to contact, they wouldn't get back to you when you wanted some help so I just stopped doing the course with them. Anyway I was telling her all about this company and how unhelpful they were. About a hour later I get a phone call from this company asking me how I was going with the course and did I need any help. I haven't heard from them in a year and suddenly I get a phone call. If I manifested this call when they probably deal with Thousands of clients, just by thinking and talking about them. Wow!
I have had other calls where I was going to message someone but didn't and then they ended up ringing me, just thought it might have been a coincidence. If I have done this by not even trying, then my guy must be going crazy with thoughts about me.

10/14/2016 3:11 am  #2

Re: Manifested this!

Yep, we all do this from time to time without knowing, the power is within us. Learning how to direct the energy and do it when we need and want it specifically that is what LOA and Lanie's techniques teach us.

Board footera