LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2016 1:29 pm  #11

Re: Think I'm going crazy ... maybe I just should give up

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Not sure what you meant about the reply to the video can you explain sweetie☺️

Sorry I'm German that's why it's hard to explain for me sometimes. As he switched his profile picture to the one with his colleague I was so jealous and hurt and I thought he just wanted to remember me with that picture that he's single and doesn't want to go on a date with me like watching the movie he showed me in the video. That's why I said 'we don't have to watch the movie together' the answer didn't fit to the things he said but to my crazy thoughts soooo stupid I know. :/

Don´t pay attention to anything that you don´t want!!!

One time I was at a party (he invited me) and he was talking to a girl, so I left (very angry). The next day, one of his friends told me: he´s going to ask her out. I felt miserable, but tried very hard not to think about it. It wasn´t easy but I did it.  
And he is with me now. 

Wow that's inspiring Jim! it's always so hard for me seeing him on his profile picture with a girl even if it's only a colleague I see them all like an enemy lol.

But the funny thing is today after I tried to make it up with him again yesterday and act like I don't feel good because of something different (well he didn't really believe it i guess ... he knows me too well) he hasn't a profile picture anymore... yesterday I was thinking it would be nice if he would has a status in whatsapp again to know if he thinks about us and so on. We always had a quote which usually described our feelings there but he hasn't had a status since I don't know a month or longer .. but today he put something like 'almost we put our masks down and almost we would have shown how much we care for each other' he already had this in his status when he fight with his feelings for me and stuff like that.. my first reaction (eventhough I hoped for it) was if it's for another girl .... but I'm trying to not think about that case .. i watched a video of bashar and prepared some stuff if we're back together and so on... now I'm a bit more positive but still I'm a bit afraid....

Last edited by MadMoiselle87 (10/10/2016 1:30 pm)

10/12/2016 5:02 am  #12

Come on MadMoiselle87, don't be sad.
I do not want to hurt you or sound harsh but what you are about to read may not be pleasant for you.
You are not in a relationship with him like before so he is less likely to visit you right after he arrives in your city. This is because after the breakup our exes no more remain a priority. They end up somewhere lower in the priority list.
Also he could have been busy and people have other things to do. So don't worry and overthink.

'don't be afraid we don't have to watch it together'   -  don't talk like this to him dear. I don't know how to explain why. But really, just do not speak this way.

RISE

10/12/2016 2:06 pm  #13

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Come on MadMoiselle87, don't be sad.
I do not want to hurt you or sound harsh but what you are about to read may not be pleasant for you.
You are not in a relationship with him like before so he is less likely to visit you right after he arrives in your city. This is because after the breakup our exes no more remain a priority. They end up somewhere lower in the priority list.
Also he could have been busy and people have other things to do. So don't worry and overthink.

'don't be afraid we don't have to watch it together'   -  don't talk like this to him dear. I don't know how to explain why. But really, just do not speak this way.

It doesn't hurt to read this Aphrodite ... you're so right ... I did some stupid things since he's back from vacation ... I'm sooo impatient (...
he cared so much for me after my mum was in the hospital. He always asked me how my mum was when he messaged me and said he's praying for us and his thoughts are with me and my family so nice..
suddenly he changed his status on whatsapp like I already told above and I was so dumb to ask him why he had this in the status and he just said 'don't think to much about that it was just for me' I know that isn't true and I continued to talk about it and he get pissed a bit :/.. I tried to switch the topic and so we talked about his favorite topic: games lol. He was interested but I recognized that he immediately changed since I kept pushing him to talk about his feelings before ...
today we wrote again and I sent him a link to a movie which will come out soon .. before all the stupid things happened we talked about watching it.. we watched all the marvel movies together ... well he just sent some stupid smileys ... I asked what he meant with that and he just thought 'I don't know 😅' ... well I act like it was just a spontaneous idea and said 'it's ok'

I could hit myself that I was so impatient again and pushed him to show his feelings ...
now he's sooo distant again. He wanted to visit me this week to bring me the present from his vacation and now it feels like we're back to zero
I cried today because I was so looking forward to see him and now I don't know if we even meet anymore ...

Girls I really need your help ... really it was like he was my old love again and after I said all this forcing, impatient stuff he became the distant guy again ... oh boy

10/14/2016 8:29 am  #14

No advice anyone? :/

Board footera