LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2016 9:25 am  #1

Please help! New to Lanies Tecnique, want my old love back...

Hello everyone,

I am new here, suggested by a lovely person Eleven. Downloaded the E-book 'Pussy Whipped' last night. Loved it and going to try doing the technique tonight. So far I managed to manifest my old love unblocking me and speaking to me again, then on his weekend home from army training he came to see me and we slept together, we are very sexually attracted to each other. He lent me some money because he knows I am quite poor at the moment and struggling, if he didn't care then why would he lend me money? Well give me money...he doesn't even expect it back. 

I won't go into why we ended things as I don't want to focus on that, it wasn't even anything bad and for months he new it was a bad decision, I still believe he thinks it was a bad choice to make. He always contacts me, sometimes only for sexual reasons but always asking how I am and about my family. After we slept together the other day (he has now gone back to his phase 2 training in the army) he has gone really quiet on me, my gut is telling me he has freaked out because he remembered how nice it was being with me, watching films and chilling and how good the sex is between us. 

He knows we are compatible, the amount of times he told me after we broke up that I am the best girlfriend he's ever had and that I don't deserve him. 

We have both even tried dating other people after we broke up but no one was right, even he said to me he dumped a girl because of me. 

Sometimes I do feel like I should just give up and move on, but I really am in love with him and before I give up I want to at least say I tried. I know he is the love of my life, he always will be. We even made a deal in Venice (where he took me for my birthday) that if he passes his exams and gets in the army then we will get married, and also planning to move in together into the flat I am in now. So I think he just freaked out, all his family and friends say he was a better man with me and nicer to be around and even his best friends have said this was the biggest mistake breaking up with me as I am the nicest Girlfriend hes ever had (his exes were all crazy and abusive to him).

Just any advice would be appreciated, need a bit of encouragement! Thank you for reading my post. 

xxxx

10/13/2016 11:17 am  #2

Re: Please help! New to Lanies Tecnique, want my old love back...

keep focussing on the image of the deal you made in Venice (married, move in together). Feel what you would feel when that happens. Imagine all the details Keep this picture in this head when visualizing, that's the desired outcome you want to manifest. 

10/14/2016 4:09 am  #3

Thank you, I keep trying but visualising has become really hard. My mind keeps going off thinking about other things or I fall asleep!! I suppose that's down to being really tired though...I am feeling weird at the moment. Like I still want to manifest a new relationship with him, but I feel like giving up as I cant be bothered anymore, I love him with everything I have. I think I am focusing too much on the how at the moment instead of wish fulfilled. 

Thank you for your reply xxxx

10/14/2016 6:27 am  #4

Evey2222 wrote:

Thank you, I keep trying but visualising has become really hard. My mind keeps going off thinking about other things or I fall asleep!! I suppose that's down to being really tired though...I am feeling weird at the moment. Like I still want to manifest a new relationship with him, but I feel like giving up as I cant be bothered anymore, I love him with everything I have. I think I am focusing too much on the how at the moment instead of wish fulfilled. 

Thank you for your reply xxxx

Thats exactly how I feel too. I love HIM with Every cell in my body but when I try to PW him at night I Fall asleep. However, I notice now that during the day When my vibes are up I also think About our future picture. Which feels really good/doesnt feel like work. So thats a good thing I guess

10/14/2016 7:27 am  #5

Oh my god that's so weird, that's what happened to me today whilst I was walking to work, I just found myself picturing our future and it felt really easy and no work at all, like being pregnant, seeing family, being with him. Maybe its a side effect of the technique! I started to question if I even wanted him back but I also know when I am run down and feeling worn out (I'm training for a 10 mile run and working my nuts off at the moment lol independent ladies woo!) So i think its making me think differently at the moment, after its done i hope i will go back to normal! Because I do know I love him so much, and i know deep down he loves me too! xxxx

10/14/2016 12:55 pm  #6

Evey2222 wrote:

Oh my god that's so weird, that's what happened to me today whilst I was walking to work, I just found myself picturing our future and it felt really easy and no work at all, like being pregnant, seeing family, being with him. Maybe its a side effect of the technique! I started to question if I even wanted him back but I also know when I am run down and feeling worn out (I'm training for a 10 mile run and working my nuts off at the moment lol independent ladies woo!) So i think its making me think differently at the moment, after its done i hope i will go back to normal! Because I do know I love him so much, and i know deep down he loves me too! xxxx

That feels awesome, right? When I read your post it's just like if I hear myself talking haha. I also had the feeling that I start questioning myself because of the lack of focus during PW. But I know in my heart that what he and I have is so special. It's just not the end for us (although it's been a year and we both have other relationships atm). When I had a busy day (I am also working out a lot and crazy busy with graduating) it is harder for me too to focus. However, all those little moments in between I just know.. I just need to let go of the past, let go of the desperation and the how and when.. In my heart I know we already are together through a special connection and that's enough for now I try to be thankful for all the possibilities of me improving myself that this temporary break brought me (including getting more advanced in LOA). Because of this break I became such more positive, am not depressed anymore, I became more relax, I lost almost 25 kg (55 pounds), became more healthy, confident and fit.. and most important: I am HAPPY with myself ! Just hold on to those feelings !! Desire is never a one way thing (One of my favorite quotes which stuck with me from this amazing article that OC shared with us:  http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/get-ex-boyfriend-back-good/  if you haven't read it, it's worth your time). 

Last edited by lalalovely (10/14/2016 12:56 pm)

Board footera