LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2016 11:53 am  #1

Little success I guess :D

Ohhhh guys let me tell you two hours ago I thought I'm only dreaming or visualizing lmao.

I had my lazy afternoon, didn't even want to clean because I didn't expect any visitor but then I thought what if my love would come home and it would be such a mess? So I made the dishes, cleaned up and did my regular make up. Then I heard some music and scripted my day as it would be if we were together and happy in love again. And then ... it happened... my phone rang and my guy called me 😱😱😱😱!!! He asked if I'm at home because he wanted to gave me my present he bought for me on his vacation.

I almost got a heart attack lol. We both smiled as we saw us and gave each other a big hug. We talked about our lifes, laughed together like in the past, talked about movies we want to see (unfortunately not about seeing them together but i hope this will come soon :D), we teased each other a bit and laid in bed next to each other it was so nice. We haven't cuddled yet but still. Then he even wanted that I stroke his beard lol and he looked me in the eyes a long time like he always did in the past. (And even licked his lips many times xD) A month ago he didn't look me in the eyes anymore I don't know why.. sometimes he said 'cute' when I said something or by looking at my pale skin compared to his brown one lol. He always liked it I don't know why.
And before he had to leave we were holding hands with our fingers sound strange but I guess you know what I mean lol. 
Oh and the present! He bought me a little pretty white  Egypt cat which is a goddess for the Egyptian and which should take care of me β˜ΊοΈπŸ™Š.

Well unfortunately he had to leave then and we didn't talk about when we would meet again but it was so nice to see him today after all ...

Hope we will meet up soon again and going to the movies together 😍

10/15/2016 2:14 pm  #2

Re: Little success I guess :D

WOW.

Just WOW.

I can even feel a raise in my Own vibes when reading this. This is awesome !! Keep it up !!:D so you see how a little change in thoughts could make things happen.

10/15/2016 2:42 pm  #3

lalalovely wrote:

WOW.

Just WOW.

I can even feel a raise in my Own vibes when reading this. This is awesome !! Keep it up !!:D so you see how a little change in thoughts could make things happen.

Absolutely! It's like he has nothing to do anymore with the guy I talked to about a month ago. It was soo nice to see him again. And I'm sure if I wouldn't have raise my vibes and went out yesterday and looking in the best way possible (posted a picture of myself on Facebook and he was the first one who liked it lol) he wouldn't visit me today.

I'm flying high right now and know now that it's true: the best way to get what you want is making YOU happy first and for me to only concentrate on him when I'm doing my techniques or going to bed and imaging him next to me. Sometimes when I notice I think about him I'm sending him loving thoughts and that's it. Because if I'm thinking too much about him the doubts came again and this what I really want to avoid lol.

Hope I can keep my vibes high and get the kiss I'm waiting so much for lol 😍

10/15/2016 7:05 pm  #4

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Ohhhh guys let me tell you two hours ago I thought I'm only dreaming or visualizing lmao.

I had my lazy afternoon, didn't even want to clean because I didn't expect any visitor but then I thought what if my love would come home and it would be such a mess? So I made the dishes, cleaned up and did my regular make up. Then I heard some music and scripted my day as it would be if we were together and happy in love again. And then ... it happened... my phone rang and my guy called me 😱😱😱😱!!! He asked if I'm at home because he wanted to gave me my present he bought for me on his vacation.

I almost got a heart attack lol. We both smiled as we saw us and gave each other a big hug. We talked about our lifes, laughed together like in the past, talked about movies we want to see (unfortunately not about seeing them together but i hope this will come soon :D), we teased each other a bit and laid in bed next to each other it was so nice. We haven't cuddled yet but still. Then he even wanted that I stroke his beard lol and he looked me in the eyes a long time like he always did in the past. (And even licked his lips many times xD) A month ago he didn't look me in the eyes anymore I don't know why.. sometimes he said 'cute' when I said something or by looking at my pale skin compared to his brown one lol. He always liked it I don't know why.
And before he had to leave we were holding hands with our fingers sound strange but I guess you know what I mean lol.
Oh and the present! He bought me a little pretty white Egypt cat which is a goddess for the Egyptian and which should take care of me β˜ΊοΈπŸ™Š.

Well unfortunately he had to leave then and we didn't talk about when we would meet again but it was so nice to see him today after all ...

Good job sweetie! Β Allow that feeling of success to grow inside so it brings even more success! Β :-)
Β 

10/16/2016 12:45 am  #5

I loved it. It has such a beautiful vibes & full of love that made me feel better...thanks a lot. Congrats...please update your next success soon 😘.

10/16/2016 3:19 am  #6

Lanie Stevens wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Oh and the present! He bought me a little pretty white Egypt cat which is a goddess for the Egyptian and which should take care of me β˜ΊοΈπŸ™Š.

Good job sweetie! Β Allow that feeling of success to grow inside so it brings even more success! Β :-)
Β 

Thanks so much lanie ) now that this step is made I'm gonna have even more fun with your techniques because now I know that's the best way to get my Prince Charming back :D

10/16/2016 3:21 am  #7

Faith wrote:

I loved it. It has such a beautiful vibes & full of love that made me feel better...thanks a lot. Congrats...please update your next success soon 😘.

Thanks honey! Guess I wouldn't be there without the techniques and the awesome people here. Thanks to you faith because you helped me a lot as I began with the techniques 😍. I'll definitely keep you updated πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Board footera